The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i'm sure you are the expert, for a guy who eats, drinks, sleeps in this forum, who got banned for even making duplicate account, like being 24/7 here is not enough, he needs to double the effort.

so tell me more about how to be a loser

Stfu,

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
They have started to share Tonali?s comps and they say ?he had a great game because he did not make any mistake today?. It says all.

The problem with y'all is that you don't see the big picture. It's enough for some to see 1-2 good or bad games and start idolizing a player or shitting on him. The insane amount of hate players like Romagnoli, Kessie, Hakan, Calabria etc. have received shows how stupid that position is. If it was all up to you guys, we'd have sold 90% of our team for peanuts cause they suck ass.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The problem with y'all is that you don't see the big picture. It's enough for some to see 1-2 good or bad games and start idolizing a player or shitting on him. The insane amount of hate players like Romagnoli, Kessie, Hakan, Calabria etc. have received shows how stupid that position is. If it was all up to you guys, we'd have sold 90% of our team for peanuts cause they suck ass.
And replaced them with players from Senegal hustling on the streets of Marseille.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to what was reported by the journalist Cristiano Ruiu on his YouTube channel, the contract of the CEO Ivan Gazidis, expiring in June 2021, will not be renewed. Elliott would not be satisfied with the results brought by Gazidis.

just a quick googling shows that he has contract until December 2022

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seriously somebody posted his video and thought he had a masterclass game because he did not make a mistake and I was laughin. Its like the expectations from a ?35M player are simply ?to not make mistakes.? :lol:

lol i've seen it, funny thing all his fan boys were all proud and almost orgasm, i laughed my ass off.

another funny fact that he did make mistakes in that video but that's nothing to them as it is not crucial to the game, as if we were playing bayren or liverpool not serie a relegation teams who would not punish you even if you give them a PK.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You'd probably throw your baby out of the window just cause he can't walk yet.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
EsK21R_XcAALr_z

Pinky Fookin Devils
:proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
lol i've seen it, funny thing all his fan boys were all proud and almost orgasm, i laughed my ass off.

another funny fact that he did make mistakes in that video but that's nothing to them as it is not crucial to the game, as if we were playing bayren or liverpool not serie a relegation teams who would not punish you even if you give them a PK.

giphy.gif

How is it down there?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Until yesterday question #Firpo seemed difficult, as the hours pass positive feelings increase and as the days go by it can improve, the feeling is that you expect the offensive of the #Milan . Another gem: a very popular destination for the player. And the effect "#Maldini "... @PBP

Last edited:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Seriously somebody posted his video and thought he had a masterclass game because he did not make a mistake and I was laughin. Its like the expectations from a ?35M player are simply ?to not make mistakes.? :lol:

Its funny how some things fly over peoples head. I dont think a lot of people are saying that Tonali at this moment is a 35mil player. But what he is is a 35mil+ potential. We paid for potential and if you cant see it you are blind and you never understood and never will understand football.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
What did he say?
He said "if maldini is walking the streets of Madrid, they will open the burnabeau for him, if he wants to meet with Madrid he will not need an appointment because he is maldini. If maldini wants Ramos, he will call Ramos and Ramos will get goosebumps, not to forget massara and Moncada who are doing a great job"

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Albmovi don't like Tonali because Maldini chose him over his choice Marc Roca:lol:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

not everybody turns out to be a gem, also old milan had alot of problems, bad management no good coach no project, bad environment...

now you don''t have that so if you can't thrive in this current environment then you probably won't anywhere else.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He said "if maldini is walking the streets of Madrid, they will open the burnabeau for him, if he wants to meet with Madrid he will not need an appointment because he is maldini. If maldini wants Ramos, he will call Ramos and Ramos will get goosebumps, not to forget massara and Moncada who are doing a great job"

giphy.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
not everybody turns out to be a gem, also old milan had alot of problems, bad management no good coach no project, bad environment...

now you don''t have that so if you can't thrive in this current environment then you probably won't anywhere else.

yes thats why Calabria, Salesmaker, Leao etc became good players after 5 games. Not everyone turns out to be a gem, but if you have eyes and you've seen what they have, there's a chance you might be wrong, especially after half a season where the guy wasn't even playing constantly. Dollar had bad fuckups for years, still has them sometimes, lets throw him out. Same shit with Hauge haters, he can score more wondergoals and then you'll still be shitting on him after one bad game and forgetting how old he is, what country he's from , adaptation issues etc. You're like bad mamas always shitting on their kids thinking that will boost their confidence.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
VultureSheva you are dismissed until you apologize to Calabria

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

This graphic reminds me of when we got Tonali and all these Italian newspapers were making potential starting 11s by removing Kessie and placing Tonali next to Bennacer.

Kessie whose characteristics are essential to the team.

Now it?s Kjaer, our best defender and leader of the back that would make way for Tomori.
Tomori will definitely start as 3rd 4th option... but if he impresses to the point to get a starting spot, we know damn well it?s not Kjaer that?ll come out.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You shared a video of Paqueta strolling on a field and said MASTERCLASS.

Paqueta was a 35m purchase by Milan.

It's so fucking easy to dunk on everything you say because the hypocrisy is blatantly obvious.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So Maldini buys the players, and Gazidis sells them. Is that how it works?

No..What I mean is we can't kid ourselves.It's been a decade ago that we have won any meaningful trophy and we have not qualified for CL for what 7years,8 years?Surely it will hurt our coffers not to mention our prestige.It's delusional to think otherwise..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule