The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hauge played half a season of the Eliteserien, then came to a new club at the start of our season having played a lot in the EL and got some minutes in the league. It'll likely be a mix of him needing more time to adapt to Serie A, the language (he mentioned it himself several times), and also rest coming off half a season into a new tempo of top-tier football.

Or you can take LocalHero80's POV that Pioli and Maldini are the devil excluding Hauge from EL since he is not homegrown and instead replaced by more experienced players and that also means he'll never see minutes in Serie A now, will be sold end of the season and become new Kaka for another team while Milan get relegated.

what other dumb stuff can you pin on me? Where have I said he's not homegrown. I know its internet and any idiocy can be said without responsibility, but grow up man. Show a quote or gtfo. Also, when have I even mentioned Maldini, he's the one who brought him here. 80% of your post is stupid attention seeking slander. You remind me of mrki, that put a quote in his sig that I never said cause he's a butthurt bitch. :lol:

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So anyone agrees with Pingu's POV that Ibra is a racist dickhead?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Good to see Hakan returning, Crotone is the perfect opportunity to get back on track.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously though I am concerned about Hague. I get that young players? progression is not on a FIFAesque linear curve.... but it?s not like he?s lost all of that talent. Neither has Daniel Maldini gained some supernatural level of skill that warrants starting ahead of him.

I hope it?s more about rest.

Wait you think they chose Maldini over Hauge?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan plan to work with Real Madrid to lower the permanent signing cost of Brahim D?az. Or, alternatively, try to get the loan renewed for the next season.

According to the latest information published by Corriere dello Sport in today’s edition, the Rossoneri’s intention is to keep the young Spanish attacking midfielder within the squad for the next season and even for the future seasons to come.

In case of qualification for the next edition of the Champions League, in fact, Milan want to have two great players at its disposal behind the striker in the usual 4-2-3-1 formation of coach Stefano Pioli. One is Hakan Calhanoglu while the other is Brahim Diaz.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
what other dumb stuff can you pin on me? Where have I said he's not homegrown. I know its internet and any idiocy can be said without responsibility, but grow up man. Show a quote or gtfo. Also, when have I even mentioned Maldini, he's the one who brought him here. 80% of your post is stupid attention seeking slander. You remind me of mrki, that put a quote in his sig that I never said cause he's a butthurt bitch. :lol:

Jeez... why are you so upset? You quote it and only bold the first part of the sentence. If you read the whole thing maybe you'd realize it was a joke?

You're going on about Hauge being dropped from the EL as some sort of hidden front against him for some unbeknownst reason (not because it's for rest or something like you literally typed a few posts before this one). It's the Commode, don't take anything I post unless it's bold-text or a quote seriously. You'll live longer that way.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
its not, and it's not about talent either.

It's not because Hauge needs rest, it's not because he doesn't have talent... so expert - tell us, what is the real reason Hauge was dropped from EL list? Alien invasion implanted anti-Norway Qaasites into Pioli's brain and made him drop him?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Milan plan to work with Real Madrid to lower the permanent signing cost of Brahim D?az. Or, alternatively, try to get the loan renewed for the next season.

According to the latest information published by Corriere dello Sport in today?s edition, the Rossoneri?s intention is to keep the young Spanish attacking midfielder within the squad for the next season and even for the future seasons to come.

In case of qualification for the next edition of the Champions League, in fact, Milan want to have two great players at its disposal behind the striker in the usual 4-2-3-1 formation of coach Stefano Pioli. One is Hakan Calhanoglu while the other is Brahim Diaz.

What is with you and no-source?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What is with you and no-source?

He posted the source, it says it part way through:

"According to the latest information published by Corriere dello Sport in today?s edition"

Problem is he doesn't bold-text it or put the source at the front so it looks like he's inventing some insider news himself.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Jeez... why are you so upset? You quote it and only bold the first part of the sentence. If you read the whole thing maybe you'd realize it was a joke?

You're going on about Hauge being dropped from the EL as some sort of hidden front against him for some unbeknownst reason (not because it's for rest or something like you literally typed a few posts before this one). It's the Commode, don't take anything I post unless it's bold-text or a quote seriously. You'll live longer that way.

great joke, im sure everyone who read it thought it was a joke as well and not something I've said. And yes, I don't think it's for rest. Noone said it was for rest or anything, it's just assumptions of some posters here.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It's not because Hauge needs rest, it's not because he doesn't have talent... so expert - tell us, what is the real reason Hauge was dropped from EL list? Alien invasion implanted anti-Norway Qaasites into Pioli's brain and made him drop him?

I don't know, it's not something extremely rare when coaches start freezing players out. There can be many reasons, from being dumb to training and personal issues.
The guy hasnt played for many games, what rest are we even talking about. And talent wise, any sane person can see he's got good potential, much higher ceiling than maldini or krunic etc that are there.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@CongoPowers it looks like we need more "free political prisoners" propaganda on this forum, this time for Hauge. He's being held captive and frozen out by Pioli for an unknown reason. This needs to be investigated to the fullest extent of the law (Commode).

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I don't know, it's not something extremely rare when coaches start freezing players out. There can be many reasons, from being dumb to training and personal issues.
The guy hasnt played for many games, what rest are we even talking about. And talent wise, any sane person can see he's got good potential, much higher ceiling than maldini or krunic etc that are there.

He played 19 games in Norway right up until the end of September when he joined. The Norwegian league was around half-way through when he signed for Milan, so he was coming on the back of over half a season there, then playing EL games and getting some minutes for us (and +4 EL games with Bodo). So no, it's not that he "hasn't played for many games". He did, just for Bodo/Glimt before joining. Sure, you can say "but that's not even a full season" if you combine both Bodo and Milan games although it's not just a handful of substitute appearances here. He also likely needs more time to adapt as he's said so himself multiple times and knows he has to wait for his chance. But, if you read into his two interviews the last two days and what Pioli says about him, the furthest thing you can say is that "he's being frozen out".

Argument it.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
InfantileGreedyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
As recalled by today’s edition of **********, the club was forced to reduce the number of players, from 23 to 22, because there are not currently eight players trained between the Italian and the Rossoneri nurseries.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
As recalled by today?s edition of **********, the club was forced to reduce the number of players, from 23 to 22, because there are not currently eight players trained between the Italian and the Rossoneri nurseries.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Likely to do with this:
https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl...-to-know-champions-league-group-stage-squads/

Older UEFA article on CL but still holds similar for EL - maybe some changes since the 2018-20 ruleset but not entirely sure. One change is probably A list size from 25 => 23 total?

Who can be on List A?

A maximum of 25 players, two of whom must be goalkeepers. There are a minimum of eight places reserved exclusively for 'locally trained players'. If a club have fewer than eight locally trained players in their squad, then the maximum number of players on List A is reduced accordingly.

What's a 'locally trained player'?

There are two categories:

1. Club-trained players ? players who were on a club's books for three years between the ages of 15 and 21;

2. Association-trained players ? players who were on another club's books in the same association for three years between the ages of 15 and 21. No club can have more than four association-trained players among their eight 'local' nominees on List A.

What is List B?

A player may be registered on List B if he is born on, or after, 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be submitted if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years). Clubs are entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season, but the list must be submitted by no later than 24:00CET the day before a match.

So, since there are less than 8 club + association trained players as above, our maximum Squad A spots are reduced from 23 to 22 as per your source.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Oh, I thought it was something else. :D

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
According to this morning’s edition of Tutto*****, the Rossoneri were indeed forced to reduce the number of players (from 23 to 22), but Hauge accepted and understood the choice of Pioli and the coaching staff. If there is an injury, of course, he may well still get his chance.

The player was disappointed with the choice, but he accepted it with great professionalism, putting the good of the club first.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Local mate, you really wanna do this huh... For kebab i was on your side bro but for Jens peter? I dunno you on your own here

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
what's the tactic behind it? I could understand him not playing in Serie A but gaining exp in the EL, but this ? What's the hidden genius?
Gaining xp in EL is good in the first half of the season. Now we will play against bigger teams.
Pioli chose Manduzkic for Hauge.
Experience for expectations.
We will see if it was right to do that in the end.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gaining xp in EL is good in the first half of the season. Now we will play against bigger teams.
Pioli chose Manduzkic for Hauge.
Experience for expectations.
We will see if it was right to do that in the end.

I don?t think the choice was Mandzukic over Hauge. Mandzukic is the only vice Ibra we have. It was probably between Krunic and Hauge and Krunic is more versatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule