Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hakan ready to carry our offense again.

EtUCcAEWQAMCiFG

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For the primavera:

Roback isn't ready, even in the primavera he disappears for the longest stretches.

I watched few games for them, they show it on milan channel.

Players that caught my eyes are:

Michelies - very dominant cb.
Stanga - very similar to calabria but faster.
Bosiso- good midfielder.
Tahar - he is a classy cb but gets injured very often.
Olzer- he is the catalyst of the team. Every where in the attacking department.

Thanks for the insights. Keep us updated!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I used to have Milan channel. Do you have Iptv? If so, what service/server do you have?
Yes iptv, by far the best I have tried, very stable 4k quality.

A friend of mine sent me a 1 year subscription to try.

2 months for far and not even one minute down.

I can ask if you want.

I use princess tv channels app on firestick.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Hakan ready to carry our offense again.

EtUCcAEWQAMCiFG

Ngl. Hakan is worldclass

Wait and see in the CL next year. He ll get all the recognition

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Wheel and come again partner - I dare you to go to any part of Barbados and state that - you will be laughed out of the country.

You are stating things like if these places have a silent majority of obeah practices when its as Leaf states - minor pockets where it is kept secret and if it comes to light is scoffed at and persons are usually ostracized. Even a place like Jamaica it is a bit more prevalent but also way in the shadows and is typically laughed at. If you are just throwing out things you probably shouldnt speak.

It is like saying the US is mostly voodoo faith because they may have a small community in Louisiana who practice it.

Hi, hello, from the get go I want you to know that Im not being a prick... and I know you to be a pretty safe guy also so theres no sense of malice here or to belittle... just a nice, harmless discussion.

You cant waterdown words and expect ppl to 4get its origins or its true nature... voodoo, shamanism, witchdoctors and all the other names... call it wot it is, black magic, witchcraft.

And no, Im not saying its a Caribbean problem, its a global one. I'll start from my area of the world, big problem in Pakistan, big problem in India but more than those 2 its a massive problem in Bangladesh. Look at kabbalah... the most powerful form of magic there is. England, you know on the census there is a option for you to choose Wicca as a religion.

Barbados is a decent sized island, even if there are small pockets of ppl who dabble in age-old practices... it is still a significant number.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Pretty sure I heard LocalHero and Qaas talk about how they use Princess TV as well. But maybe I'm thinking something different than you use.

eKaRBvk.png

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the actual fuck vb9 is talking about? Has he finally completely lost it? Is this what we're witnessing here right now?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
local you brought this on yourself buddy, it didnt have to be you

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Can Hauge play at Primavera? Maybe it will be useful for him 90mins there if he does not get subbed on

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can someone tell me what the actual fuck vb9 is talking about? Has he finally completely lost it? Is this what we're witnessing here right now?

Talking abt hypocrisies... dru may have trouble finding mine on the board but I was showing where his were on full display in this very thread. Loling at Lukaku and his cultural heritage when not that long ago he was the opposite.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pretty sure I heard LocalHero and Qaas talk about how they use Princess TV as well. But maybe I'm thinking something different than you use.

eKaRBvk.png
Not every post will become a hit, careful.

There is a good chance of becoming a try hard

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Talking abt hypocrisies... dru may have trouble finding mine on the board but I was showing where his were on full display in this very thread. Loling at Lukaku and his cultural heritage when not that long ago he was the opposite.

I still don't know what you're talking about

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes iptv, by far the best I have tried, very stable 4k quality.

A friend of mine sent me a 1 year subscription to try.

2 months for far and not even one minute down.

I can ask if you want.

Thanks man. Appreciate it. I will look into that. As long as Milan Channel is there I'll be happy. So, just to be clear, the princess tv app is the one I should look for if I want Milan Channel?

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Thanks man. Appreciate it. I will look into that. As long as Milan Channel is there I'll be happy. So, just to be clear, the princess tv app is the one I should look for if I want Milan Channel?
No the subscription I use only works on this app.

You will need log in for the app.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Milan consider Florian Thauvin the ideal reinforcement for the right wing.

�� The 'rossonero' club will negotiate with the player a salary that satisfies both parties.

��️@AntoVitiello

Good news, feel sad for Pingu?s Samu tho.

I dont think he will come.

All the players linked to us will not come. Those who come will come without anyone knowing. I have learned my lessons.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Former Inter owner Massimo Moratti admits he ?didn?t expect? Suning to be in a position where they ?are unable to support? the club.

I really want to laught at him but deep down I know the love he had for his inter was more purer than the love :b: had for Milan.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hi, hello, from the get go I want you to know that Im not being a prick... and I know you to be a pretty safe guy also so theres no sense of malice here or to belittle... just a nice, harmless discussion.

You cant waterdown words and expect ppl to 4get its origins or its true nature... voodoo, shamanism, witchdoctors and all the other names... call it wot it is, black magic, witchcraft.

And no, Im not saying its a Caribbean problem, its a global one. I'll start from my area of the world, big problem in Pakistan, big problem in India but more than those 2 its a massive problem in Bangladesh. Look at kabbalah... the most powerful form of magic there is. England, you know on the census there is a option for you to choose Wicca as a religion.

Barbados is a decent sized island, even if there are small pockets of ppl who dabble in age-old practices... it is still a significant number.

How do you come to that realization? Is 10 or 20 in a population of 400,000 a significant amount? - Being liberal, is 100 - 2500 practicing independently in the shadows of a 400,000 population a significant number?

If that for you is a "significant amount" then we have no argument - I disagree, lets leave it there. I only chose to post because your generalization and aspersions cast by the words you used dont tie in to facts of the region.

If you think nobody should practice witchcraft and one person doing so is too many then go die on that hill but please speak correctly about regions because persons not knowing any better may see it and take it as truth.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If yr truely being liberal then quote a bigger number. say 100,000... thats significant.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
C'mon, ID3, you know its a little true.
I fully disagree, for :b: it was always about himself.

Milan was a reflection of someone who thought he was larger than life. His love for himself guaranteed milan same status.

Just look at the success.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
If yr truely being liberal then quote a bigger number. say 100,000... thats significant.

Well then you shouldnt use the word significant because to say a quarter of the population is practicing occult is preposterous and proof you shouldnt speak on the subject.

I will end now - your line of thinking with regards to the Caribbean and Barbados specifically is alternative facts level suspect.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score

I can recommend OttPlayer.

Best one out of the ones I've test.
Works on all platforms and available on most, if not all, LG and Samsung TVs.
You just need to get used to the google translate site but once you set it up, you rarely need to visit it again.

https://ottplayer.es/

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Success is coin toss in sport... so his labours didnt bore him fruit... he still laboured hard.

Not much... but honest work.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Success is coin toss in sport... so his labours didnt bore him fruit... he still laboured hard.

Not much... but honest work.

How..spending his fathers oil money?? Lol

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule