@vB9

EtmLFoJXMAAJ7OR

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

The fecking proudness of sum ppl.

kick 28, 23, 16 and make them stand or stand them on a stand... then wholeheartedly invite 8, 20 & 4 to honour Franco on bench next to his.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't watch Juve-Roma but just saw the highlights. So Juve won with basically three shots on goal? Their xG was 0.25 to 0.65 for Roma. Seems like they just got lucky in the game, or was it different? I'm curious to know if this run by Juve is a sign that they're back to being dominant or if it's just Ronaldo being Ronaldo.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Guys... we are posting these opinions on what is equivalent to MySpace at this point

I love how tfat dances all over you

Yall have been entertaining vulturesheva nonstop over the last few months, even though he literally does the same two things to trigger commoders.

Let me respond to this bondesfodder in peace

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Serie a Twitter has 94k followers (lol) . La liga has 788k, bundes has 1 mil and epl 24 mil.

Dybala and Zlatan alone have more followings than all bundesliga players combined across all social media platforms

I dont even have to mention that bum cristiano

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't watch Juve-Roma but just saw the highlights. So Juve won with basically three shots on goal? Their xG was 0.25 to 0.65 for Roma. Seems like they just got lucky in the game, or was it different? I'm curious to know if this run by Juve is a sign that they're back to being dominant or if it's just Ronaldo being Ronaldo.

they are still bad with some world class players
Their midfield is no longer top level as it used to be

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Man they were quite solid but that's because Roma goes flaccid against any top side. That team really disgusts me and I hope we hammer them and confirm their mediocrity to the world. Juventus got that win with minimal fuss. With Chiellini back they look far more confident at the back even with Bonucci there though..

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Juve are a very dangerous side and Pirlo is a good coach who is quickly improving. They outplayed Roma in a traditionally Italian defensive manner, basically they made Roma play bad and forced them to commit mistakes. Then they also have this amazing depth and an ability to change systems midway through thr match.

I still think that Juve are scudetto favourites. Okay it may not be as easy as in the past years but they have a really solid defence that concedes little and some attackers who can score from half chances, thats usually enough to win you championships.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What happend in the Roma - Juve game is simply that Roma, as usual, choked once again vs a top team in Serie A. Stop overanalyzing

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Thats not true, Roma tried to take the game to Juve but Juve's defence forced Roma to play bad. I don't think Roma were able to get good shots on goal despite controlling possession for the most part. Juve suffocated the middle and forced Roma to the sides and Chiellini Bonucci combo was too strong to concede clear shots.

Stop underestimating the others just to believe that all is smooth sailing for us ahead

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What happend in the Roma - Juve game is simply that Roma, as usual, choked once again vs a top team in Serie A. Stop overanalyzing

Yes but still juve has big depth and ronaldo. Even when they suck cr saves them. Whats good s that they re nowhere close to level they were few years ago.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Dybala and Zlatan alone have more followings than all bundesliga players combined across all social media platforms

I dont even have to mention that bum cristiano

The fact that those player's follower counts has not converted to rise in club's or league's followers (apart from Juve) makes things even worse.

It means 99 percent of these people are like you and never watch a single one of their games. The rest 1 percent don't even know which club they play for.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Thats not true, Roma tried to take the game to Juve but Juve's defence forced Roma to play bad. I don't think Roma were able to get good shots on goal despite controlling possession for the most part. Juve suffocated the middle and forced Roma to the sides and Chiellini Bonucci combo was too strong to concede clear shots.

Stop underestimating the others just to believe that all is smooth sailing for us ahead

Congratulations. Definition of what Roma tries to do in every single game they have vs top sides. Stop overanalyzing.

Yes but still juve has big depth and ronaldo. Even when they suck cr saves them. Whats good s that they re nowhere close to level they were few years ago.

Exactly. Roma as per usual choking against big sides and then on the other hand you have a team that is able to bring on WC players from the bench. A recipe for disaster already from the beginning

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve are a very dangerous side and Pirlo is a good coach who is quickly improving. They outplayed Roma in a traditionally Italian defensive manner, basically they made Roma play bad and forced them to commit mistakes. Then they also have this amazing depth and an ability to change systems midway through thr match.

I still think that Juve are scudetto favourites. Okay it may not be as easy as in the past years but they have a really solid defence that concedes little and some attackers who can score from half chances, thats usually enough to win you championships.

:lol::lol::lol:
he is managing best squad in serie A
Even their bench should be in top 4

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
The fact that those player's follower counts has not converted to rise in club's or league's followers (apart from Juve) makes things even worse.

It means 99 percent of these people are like you and never watch a single one of their games. The rest 1 percent don't even know which club they play for.

:thumbsup:

It's also common knowledge that many companies just buy their followers and likes online and that half of their 'fanbase' are just bots. Same is happening to youtube views. You have to be out of touch and naive to believe anything that is happening in the online world.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

It's also common knowledge that many companies just buy their followers and likes online and that half of their 'fanbase' are just bots. Same is happening to youtube views. You have to be out of touch and naive to believe anything that is happening in the online world.

Very true. Happens across all social media.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tomori:

The first game as a starter at San Siro: “It’s a period of very close matches, we are in a good moment and we want to overtake Inter in the standings.”

How do you feel at Milan? “I’m very happy to be here, in such a great club like Milan. Everyone was very kind to me, they helped me fit in.”

Today is an opportunity to take back first place: “Today we want to give a great performance to get the three points, Milan’s goal is the Scudetto.”

On his condition: “I feel good and I’m very happy, I’m improving and learning the language. I’m trying to settle in and I hope to find myself better and better.”

On the match: “All matches are important. Crotone are a difficult opponent and we will have to face them as best we can to win. Today is another challenge to get back to the top of the table.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@leaf Silva scored again :D

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Wouldn't trade Rebic even for Mbappe. The way he scores these goals like the 2nd one today and vs Juve is just demoralizing for the opponent. Hitman move indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule