The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
there is difference when someone does soft foul when you are in defense or midfield (like theo with his runs) were losing the ball mean counter
and cheisa who trying to win fks/pks in attack
or maybe its me

Its you. I love Theo but he is always diving like a Barca player.

The only difference is probably he just lies on the pitch and looks sullenly at the ref instead of running them down complaining.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Theo doesn't dive in the sense he falls at no contact scum way, he dives in the sense where he'll fall on the floor to minimal contact and you'll hear the "Aughhh!!!!" every time as he rolls around like he's been shot :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Man I love rebic. Classy on and off the field

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
AC Milan forward Ante Rebić has paid off all the debts of the people from his village Donji Vinjani. The Croatian has also donated money for the development of an institution for the education and rehabilitation of children.

Meanwhile leao is still living on fair well in Angola.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
AC Milan forward Ante Rebić has paid off all the debts of the people from his village Donji Vinjani. The Croatian has also donated money for the development of an institution for the education and rehabilitation of children.

Exactly. saw this on ig and came to show rebic some love

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Agreed. Lets show some respect to Rebics sub

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:proud:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

tenor.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

:proud: Love to see this.

An individual can do whatever they like but when they freely give its awesome

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Needs to be celebrated more than rashford.

Don't @ me united fans. You know who you cretins are.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Needs to be celebrated more than rashford.

Don't @ me united fans. You know who you cretins are.

No need. Both are doing what Governments and uber-successful companies should be doing.

Props to them both and all the others who arent in the spotlight.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Leao to Sportsweek: Being a rapper is a dream come true, football is a secondary priority.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
But pigeon wants to play leao at #10 because he's better than mbappe.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Milanisti hating chiesa for being a diver who bitches to the ref, but thats exactly what your boy Theo hernandez does

Make it make it sense

I have said I don't mind Theo's diving?? Never. Don't put words in my mouth big boy.

I am always massively irritated at all of the modern day footballers who dive like it's going out of style. I've been watching games from the 2000's of late and it's sad how even 10-15 years ago (not a long time in the history of the game) the diving and pandering to the ref was so much less.. the game just moves, no fouls every 2 seconds, not a lot of divers/whiners (they're still there, just not in abundance). A breath of fresh air.

Now back to the point at hand, tell me where I defend Theo's diving? Please enlighten me... in fact, I'd argue Theo dives like a little bitch. He screams as if somebody chopped off his arm each time. Is it acceptable? nope. Is it commonplace for modern day football/soccer? unfortunately, yes.

The best is all these really "tough guys" with their tattoo sleeves and their "hard" appearances that flop and cry at the lightest touch.. awful stuff.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
there is difference when someone does soft foul when you are in defense or midfield (like theo with his runs) were losing the ball mean counter
and cheisa who trying to win fks/pks in attack
or maybe its me

Shouldn't make a difference. IMO people trying to playact to win fouls, play things up, dive, win advantage for their team, fall to completely minimal contact, etc, should be carded. If that started happening the game would return to being one of character real fast. We are entering an era to where the game is no longer much of a contact sport and it's a disgrace.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Grande Rebic. I already said it: Sometimes he's frustrating to watch. But you gotta love him nonetheless.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
You don?t necessarily need 3 fast players. But not having any of them is a big problem.

Hakan already swapped position with Brahim Diaz often.

he swapped cause Pioli thought it was smart and he sucked whenever he did that. Hakan is a central player. Leao is a bench player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule