The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
beta mentality here

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. Kalinic sounds nice

giphy.gif

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Pioli is living up to his expectation. Doing well and the eventual down fall.

He?s never took that step up, I guess after the good post covid spell we bet he might ride off of that and take the next step, I guess we were wrong.

I don?t really get people here rubbing it in others faces, based on that stretch with this current squad level, renewing Pioli was always the safer of choices vs. revamp with Rangnick. Especially after Boban?s ?ballsy? outburst
We need to take some risks in hiring a coach. Start looking at german coaches. Bring something new. These experiments with our legends and these italian coaches are not showing progress .

Imagine being 90% of time in first two positions through the whole season and then blew it all in the last 6 game, not securing CL spot. That will totally damage team confidence, for next season too.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
why this heroine junkie call me delusional?
u were in fact a giampaolo fan a pioli fan a hakan fan and a kalinic fan
also u did in fact call frenkie de jong dutch fodder

are u that embarassed of ur own iq to own ur statements

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why this heroine junkie call me delusional?
u were in fact a giampaolo fan a pioli fan a hakan fan and a kalinic fan
also u did in fact call frenkie de jong dutch fodder

are u that embarassed of ur own iq to own ur statements

Unnecessary bro

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh we play better vs better teams anyway, but our perofrmances have been awful for a while without ibra, thats the biggest concern.

We will need to beat two of atalanta , juve and lazio away, and it can be done

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
It's your words. You are unable to explain why you feel scared. All I'm suggesting is that there is nothing to be afraid of.

No no no, it aint that :lol:
I just find it funny how you deliberately took the word scared literally because you saw your chance to sound like a cool boy again.

Continue please ragazzo :thumbsup:

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
We gonna have some very big issues if we lose next season CL place which will mean we will have to do the following on limited cash:

Look for ST again like the past 8? years.
Look for a CAM who is consistent. We dont need a vice kebab when kebab is the vice.
Need a RW who is not a one trick pony.
Need a GK as Donna will leave if we dont get CL.
Sell Krunic,Roma,Leao,Coke. Cant sell kebab as dude will leave which would be a blessing even though we lose out lot of money.
Finally get a coach who is tactically aware. Even a FM player would know better who to sub then Pioli.

Shows that we cant simply gradually go for CL. Its all in or nothing cause rebuilding a team every year is expensive as fuck. We should expect every issue in the team to be exploited by other teams. We need to focus on attackers as we will concede goals. That's the point of the game after all. We need to score more then the rest.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
No no no, it aint that :lol:
I just find it funny how you deliberately took the word scared literally because you saw your chance to sound like a cool boy again.

Continue please ragazzo :thumbsup:

You literally wrote that you were scared shitless. Why would I think you mean anything else?

You must agree that it would be an absurd thing to be scared of. It's not an ideal potential possibility, but scary? No never.

Also something you don't understand about me. I don't think I'm cool nor do I think people here think that. I'm completely content if they think the opposite.

What I deliberately did was question your statement, and still have received no answer from you. Just deflections.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazio game must win, or we are finishing 5th tbh

Juve leading and atalanta on pure fire, means we need to finish above napoli and lazio

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Silver lining: 32nd round and we're 2nd place. Did anyone expect this at the beginning of the season or when Pioli took over?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
You literally wrote that you were scared shitless. Why would I think you mean anything else?

You must agree that it would be an absurd thing to be scared of. It's not an ideal potential, but scary? No never.

Also something you don't understand about me. I don't think I'm cool nor do I think people here think that.

What I deliberately did was question your statement, and still have received no answer from you. Just deflections.

bro, stop

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Tbh we play better vs better teams anyway, but our perofrmances have been awful for a while without ibra, thats the biggest concern.

We will need to beat two of atalanta , juve and lazio away, and it can be done

I don't think we can depend on Ibrahimovic for this season, or even next. He is frequently injured.

We also can't depend on Leao because for the most part he has proven to be inadequate. He may improve, but we can't wait for players like him forever. Look at Tomori--comes to a new league, benches the captain. That is character and quality. So it leaves us Rebic.

Today's defeat makes things complicated. Really complicated. Not impossible by any stretch, but a victory today would have really given us a clear path to manage our results and get over the finish line.

But I said this a few weeks ago as well. We will not make it easy. We will win 2, draw or lose 1 etc. It will be painful, but I think we will get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule