The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Same. Is there a list of what 5 games they show each week? I think there was a day where they didn't show Milan, the early game forgot which one. Always a bit tense knowing there's a chance they might not show it.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
FBzZM4hWYAEGGH6

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Same. Is there a list of what 5 games they show each week? I think there was a day where they didn't show Milan, the early game forgot which one. Always a bit tense knowing there's a chance they might not show it.

If you browse Serie A account on YouTube it shows what games there will be live.

All depending on your region. When I was in Lebanon I was watching on YouTube. Same goes for the Arab countries and North Africa.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you browse Serie A account on YouTube it shows what games there will be live.

All depending on your region. When I was in Lebanon I was watching on YouTube. Same goes for the Arab countries and North Africa.

:thumbsup:

They're showing Milan Verona and Lazio Inter today.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Lord King Kali and Lasagna on the bench? easy 3-0 win

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FBT has been disastrous till now. I'd rather watch Kalulu/Calabria as a LB.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
This is a huge game. If we win with that line up we will be top two this year imo

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
FBT has been disastrous till now. I'd rather watch Kalulu/Calabria as a LB.

Disastrous when played at LW? Sure. Whenever he was at LB he was fine enough. Too early to judge when was playing a different role recently.

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
What has FBT done that can be classed as “disastrous”, give him a chance ffs

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Disastrous when played at LW? Sure. Whenever he was at LB he was fine enough. Too early to judge when was playing a different role recently.

The guy had troubles stopping the ball and making simple passes. It has nothing to do with his position. Play him as a late sub, I am fine with this, but for a starter hell no.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Racist. :head:

I wonder how old Willy would take to what you said. Probably castrate you and set Drucurl upon you locked in a dungeon to listen for weeks on end of covid conspiracies.

I do not think you are understanding what is going on in this debate

Also, William Wallace would have died of scurvy in his early 30s or something similar if left alone

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After the past few days of questioning life and positivity force, I'm back. Life is too short to feel miserable all the time. Even if it's the hope of a fool, it's still hope, and hope feels better than misery.

That being said, I sense a Saele MOTM performance tonight, and that Giroud will score.

Forza!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Franco Baresi and Paolo Maldini are the two flags of AC Milan of the last 30 years, the symbolic players of the Rossoneri club. The former number six, in an interview with Sportweek, spoke of the recent thorny cases relating to the renewals of some players, from Donnarumma to Kessi?: "Whoever plays for Milan knows his story. Either he feels it all the way through or makes different choices. Choices that must be respected. I started from Serie B, but they were other times, other people, other football. Milan is one of the greatest clubs in the world, few can give you what Milan gives you. more to say ".

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
probable formation: Tatarusanu; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Ballo Tour?; Kessi?, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Maldini, Rebic; Giroud

3 points guaranteed

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@pedrogva6: Milan will make an astronomical proposal to Rafael #Leao to renew his contract. The Rossoneri plans to offer him a contract until 2026, triple his salary, and put a release clause higher than ?200M.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Its idiotic to bench Tona .
Performance wise he deserve to start & then you have the shit that is named Kess that better benched or sold asap.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Performance wise he deserve to start & then you have the shit that is named Kess that better benched or sold asap.

a lot of players probably aren't fit from international duties

similar reasons as to why Kjaer and Leao aren't playing

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

tona is 21, and he played every game this season for us (not all minutes) and u21
its his first season on this level with 2 games per week.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Also we have a must win CL match next week that Kessie cant play

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Yea, you're right about Leao. But there are others who supported that kid, and they don't act the way you did.

Also, you're very wrong about Hakan, but you haven't admit it one bit.
so just to be clear, if you want people to say sorry because they're wrong about Leao, you should also admit that most of RnB are right about Hakan.

Many people believed in Leao's potential from the start. The people that didn't were the minority. There was a sizeable group of people that had issues with his work rate, but never with his potential. And the latter were right, because Leao has really started to shine since he got his head straight.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The guy had troubles stopping the ball and making simple passes. It has nothing to do with his position. Play him as a late sub, I am fine with this, but for a starter hell no.

BT is coming off a bad season in France so is just suffering from the same problems as Tonali did last season e.g. nervousness, poor decision making etc. However, once he settles in (Milan is the perfect environment for young players) hopefully we?ll see a much better player.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Morelia Neo and Beta are my favorite boots, fits me perfectly but expensive as fuck. Too bad Mizuno does not do that many player endorsements outside Japan.

I haven't tried the Betas yet, but I have consistently worn Neos.

I am about to buy a pair of regular Morelias, since I like to have different boots.

Have you tried buying the elite models instead of the MIJ? Apparently they are really close in quality and have the same performance. I am thinking of buying a pair of elites.

Mizuno might be grabbing Sergio Ramos, but they don't really spend much on player endorsements. I mean, they gave Fernando Torres a signature model, but their products are honestly the best.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
AC Milan is pleased to announce the renewal of Alexis Saelemaekers' contract until June 30, 2026.

Fode Saele.

Now the real challenge lies ahead i.e. renewing Theo + Leao?s contracts.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently besides Plizzari and Jungdal we have another goal keeping sensation in a kid named Deschplans or whatever. Seems like the kid is a phenom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule