The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
But this team is something.

I’ve experienced 04/05 Milan, which was one of the best line up

Also there was 06/07 Magico Milan.

But this 21/22 team is a wolf pack, a family. Something entirely different.
Because they rise together, and spit out impurities like Donna and Hakan, what remains is a band of brothers

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Ffs :fp: I cud understand if you were talking abt Franco's teams or the Nesta and co team but this?

You have a lady in yr life? If so, cud I have her number? Dont get me wrong, not trying to be icardi here, I just want to warn her to find sum1 that truely cares for her bc you seem love samu&mbaka more.

I'm talking about Milan overall, you senile fecker

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
But this team is something.

It really isnt. They are nameless nobodies. An AC Milan team shud be like the Great Wall of China... see them from space.

Late 90s team was better, didnt win much, but were sumbodies!

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its Mourinho vs juve today... I'm sure we're all fans of the Special 1 today!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wanda Nara accuses Icardi of cheating on her: end of their story?

snorunt-odd-pod-begod.gif

Bitch broke a family with Maxi... wot goes around, I guess.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It really isnt. They are nameless nobodies. An AC Milan team shud be like the Great Wall of China... see them from space.

:fp:

ban

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

So best start in the league ever isn?t impressive enough for you? All that with an injury crisis worse than any club in Europe?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On the penalty situation, I said in match thread but reminds me of our 3-3 Roma game - where Tata played ironically - where in this case they got a penalty and ref maybe realized it was wrong call where Kalinic clearly fouled Romagnoli, and then after we should've had a few potential soft calls (handball? high boot on OG?) the ref went to give another soft call to compensate.

The owngoal yeah, that was luck. Samu just hit it right to the keeper but the defender tried to clear :lol: Ibra wasn't getting on the end of it.

It's a clear penalty. Samu is in a position to shoot (decides to not do it for some reason) and is kicked from behind. The defender doesn't touch the ball. Kind of soft, but this is always a penalty.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So best start in the league ever isn?t impressive enough for you? All that with an injury crisis worse than any club in Europe?

Of course it is. And of course Im happy. Its an underdog story, a Leicester story.

Its not a Milan 1994 story. Big difference.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[Le Fennec] In 77 minutes of play against Verona, Isma?l Bennacer has won more duels (12) than 47% of Serie A players since the start of the season.

beast :eek:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course it is. And of course Im happy. Its an underdog story, a Leicester story.

Its not a Milan 1994 story. Big difference.

We don?t have the resources to do that. So why are you yearning for something that can?t possibly happen? We need to win and we?re winning the only way that?s possible, it?s exciting and we?re playing really great football.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yearning for the past, my friend... dont think I'll ever stop.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How amazing has Leao been this season btw? Almost unplayable and Tudor was shouting at his players to not foul him (and get a yellow) anytime he has the ball. He’s really special.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

Speaking of sumbodies, KaPaRo is a greatwall but that?s it.

This Pioli 2122 is like 91 bulls, where the double threepeats begun

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This Pioli 2122 is like 91 bulls, where the double threepeats begun

Scratching my head on this for a min, then it hits, Michael Jordan's team you mean... not big on American sport references.

Last edited:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
How amazing has Leao been this season btw? Almost unplayable and Tudor was shouting at his players to not foul him (and get a yellow) anytime he has the ball. He?s really special.

Its crazy to have him and rebic on that lw
Although I hope rebic can develop hself into a CF. He has the skill set but just not the know how atm

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We really missed Brahim yesterday. He’s been absolutely crucial. Not having Messias to replace him hurts as well. Maldini is fine and can become good but he’s terrible at beating a man, so we lose so much in transition with him. He also doesn’t press that well so our high pressing suffers. I think he needs time on loan to keep playing regularly he’s not good enough to play at this Milan and this point in his career.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Although I hope rebic can develop hself into a CF. He has the skill set but just not the know how atm

I disagree I think Leao and Rebic rotating that LW position is very valuable. Pushes them to perform knowing that they can easily lose their spot, we can swap them out mid game and not lose much, and we have so many games anyway that they?ll both play a lot. We need that level of competition in every position, that?s how we improve.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I disagree I think Leao and Rebic rotating that LW position is very valuable. Pushes them to perform knowing that they can easily lose their spot, we can swap them out mid game and not lose much, and we have so many games anyway that they?ll both play a lot. We need that level of competition in every position, that?s how we improve.

I wasn't saying having them both for the lw isn't.great. in fact I think I stated that at the start. It's just more that next year we might not have a CF or OG might be that guy. Wouldn the worst if rebic could also play there to give us options. Also take the pressure of signing someone. That ends in disaster alot of the time.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

It?s not crazy. We need 2 good players in every position.

The examples we have in midfield (Bennacer, Tonali, Kessie, Bakayoko) also in CB with Gabbia and Romagnoli.

This year we?ll have to evaluate Pellegri, Ba?lo & Florenzi. If they fail we can bring others (ie Colombo, Kerkez and a RW)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This year we?ll have to evaluate Pellegri, Ba?lo & Florenzi. If they fail we can bring others (ie Colombo, Kerkez and a RW)

Pellegri shudve started b4 Maldini yesterday.

(not sure if he was out injured or not)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roma was getting undeservedly bashed too

He gives away too many pens. Not his fault yesterday... but it has been the case for a year and a half now

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pellegri shudve started b4 Maldini yesterday.

(not sure if he was out injured or not)

Pellegri should never start for number, only when he is in form. It?s a loan with obligation after a number of appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule