The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Well greed isn't necessarily only the longing for a better economic situation or more materials in life now is it? Doesn't man want more time in life? Sexual relationships? More children? Better health? More knowledge and wisdom? Power? Whatever you can think of man has always wanted more of different things in life. All this is greed. It's built into us. The very reason there even exists a philosophy people are greedy for more material is because people have found out it works to exploit our natural insticts that longs for more and more.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Inter media gurus started their perfect scenarios on Italian tvs.

We really did a better job when we were living in the banter era.

They think we will draw fiorentina while they only have Igor for cb. 😂😂😂

We are going to draw empoli as well.

Attachments

• 55BB1145-A6B8-4EEF-BA5F-C8551EBA7E02.jpeg
    55BB1145-A6B8-4EEF-BA5F-C8551EBA7E02.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 68

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter media gurus started their perfect scenarios on Italian tvs.

We really did a better job when we were living in the banter era.

They think we will draw fiorentina while they only have Igor for cb. 😂😂😂

We are going to draw empoli as well.
Even with that delusional prediction they're still a point behind.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The confidence of them winning napoli

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We better not go into the Fiorentina game overconfident.

Until this squad achieves something, they better stay humble--and more importantly hungry--that's what I really credit Ibra with: hunger. Ibra has shown he can win, and he shows up, when he talks shit. The rest of our guys need to show up, when it counts, and be consistent. As much as I love this squad, they haven't done that yet. We need more routine wins. But they'll get there, as long as they want to put in the work and have the mentality to stay hungry.

Which is why I am happy we have Pioli. Pioli knows how to manage the psyche of players, put them in the best place, and his adaptations of other's tactics (Bayern and City), mixing them to devastating effect is what is his calling card.

I hope Leao gets rest, and I'm happy Tomori didn't get called up, even though he's England's best CB. Tata has done really well, and I hope Brahim can get back to speed being with Spain's squad, we need him. This next stretch will be really important, where we need to see Florenzi, Messias, Bakayoko, all step up. Bakayoko and Messias the most, as Kessie and Bennacer will be gone, and while Tonali is there, and while I am more comfortable with Krunic as CM than CAM, the AFCON stretch are games I'd rather Krunic be the extra CM and Bakayoko being the octopus-like dominant CDM we know he can be, while Alexis needs rest because he's at his best when he can push himself 1000% and giving him breaks with either Florenzi or Messias, will be huge.

We have a good squad, it's just funny how we missed so many starters against Inter and people are acting like we were lucky in that game. Pioli got the balance off in that game, but he did make the changes to win that game. At full strength, we are a force, hell at half strength we still are, but, the issue is we don't get to see our full strength squad for more than 2 games a year, because we keep getting hurt, getting covid, whatever, so we wear ourselves out.

Whatever. This next stretch of games will give us a lot more answers. And I think we can do it.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Why isn’t Rebic getting called up? Who do Croatia have that’s better than him?

I mean it’s nice for him to get some rest, but curious what the deal is here.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We better not go into the Fiorentina game overconfident.

Until this squad achieves something, they better stay humble--and more importantly hungry--that's what I really credit Ibra with: hunger. Ibra has shown he can win, and he shows up, when he talks shit. The rest of our guys need to show up, when it counts, and be consistent. As much as I love this squad, they haven't done that yet. We need more routine wins. But they'll get there, as long as they want to put in the work and have the mentality to stay hungry.

Which is why I am happy we have Pioli. Pioli knows how to manage the psyche of players, put them in the best place, and his adaptations of other's tactics (Bayern and City), mixing them to devastating effect is what is his calling card.

I hope Leao gets rest, and I'm happy Tomori didn't get called up, even though he's England's best CB. Tata has done really well, and I hope Brahim can get back to speed being with Spain's squad, we need him. This next stretch will be really important, where we need to see Florenzi, Messias, Bakayoko, all step up. Bakayoko and Messias the most, as Kessie and Bennacer will be gone, and while Tonali is there, and while I am more comfortable with Krunic as CM than CAM, the AFCON stretch are games I'd rather Krunic be the extra CM and Bakayoko being the octopus-like dominant CDM we know he can be, while Alexis needs rest because he's at his best when he can push himself 1000% and giving him breaks with either Florenzi or Messias, will be huge.

We have a good squad, it's just funny how we missed so many starters against Inter and people are acting like we were lucky in that game. Pioli got the balance off in that game, but he did make the changes to win that game. At full strength, we are a force, hell at half strength we still are, but, the issue is we don't get to see our full strength squad for more than 2 games a year, because we keep getting hurt, getting covid, whatever, so we wear ourselves out.

Whatever. This next stretch of games will give us a lot more answers. And I think we can do it.
Inter got couple injured players amd their fans are tripping.

We have been in that injured state since lastyear

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

cause he and the croatia coach got into an argument..after croatia were eliminated from WC, rebic posted some stories on his IG saying how the whole croatian team is shit for the past 2 years and how sad it is that no one made anything out of this talented generation of footballers..obviously most of the shit throwing towards the staff. He was dropped out of the squad immediately. The only way for him to get back in the squad is to apologize to the coach which he has no intentions to do

while we're at it, enjoy this two minute video :D

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Am I the only one who wants Napoli to thrash Inter completely?

Inter are a bigger threat than Napoli given their squad depth, and the fact Napoli will lose important players during AFCON, so they are bound to drop some points due to that.

However, Inter being 10 points below Milan just feels right, but we meet to win against Fiorentina, and we will!

Forza Milan.

Sent from my moto g(40) fusion using Tapatalk

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Am I the only one who wants Napoli to thrash Inter completely?

Inter are a bigger threat than Napoli given their squad depth, and the fact Napoli will lose important players during AFCON, so they are bound to drop some points due to that.

However, Inter being 10 points below Milan just feels right, but we meet to win against Fiorentina, and we will!

Forza Milan.

Personally, I’m not stressing about the gaps to various teams. It’s too early in the season. Last year we were +5 over Inter before we had a drop in form and went into last game trying for UCL qualification. We should worry about our own results/players and look at others after 30+ games

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@DiMarzio to the YouTube Channel of Carlo PellegattiI: "I don’t know how many Milan fans remember it, but #Donnarumma cries after Bergamo because he already knows that this will be his last match for the #Rossoneri."

"In the previous days, in fact, he had been told that another goalkeeper had already been purchased. It was AC Milan's decision not to wait."

Donnarumma wanted to wait for the certainty of qualifying for the Champions League, because he wanted to participate in the Champions League. But Milan could not wait, because they risked losing Maignan due to the inclusion of Roma."

"The surprise was made by Milan: the new goalkeeper was closed early. In my opinion, on the Monday after Bergamo, if Gigio had been called up he would have signed with Milan."

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[...]it's just funny how we missed so many starters against Inter and people are acting like we were lucky in that game. [...]

I think this is an aspect that hasn't been talked about enough. Last year Inter had the depth in their squad to pull an incredible 2nd half of a season while our lack of depth, combined with the ridiculous injury crisis, almost killed us off.

However, one mercato later, here we are, playing a derby where at a certain point, Inter is all over us until their (forced) subs combined with Piolis subs completely changed the balance in our favour.

That's what we lacked last season. That's what we don't lack anymore. That's why even in games where we suffer we still can react and get the high ground back.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@DiMarzio to the YouTube Channel of Carlo PellegattiI: "I don’t know how many Milan fans remember it, but #Donnarumma cries after Bergamo because he already knows that this will be his last match for the #Rossoneri."

"In the previous days, in fact, he had been told that another goalkeeper had already been purchased. It was AC Milan's decision not to wait."

Donnarumma wanted to wait for the certainty of qualifying for the Champions League, because he wanted to participate in the Champions League. But Milan could not wait, because they risked losing Maignan due to the inclusion of Roma."

"The surprise was made by Milan: the new goalkeeper was closed early. In my opinion, on the Monday after Bergamo, if Gigio had been called up he would have signed with Milan."
He had a million years to sign. Could have had a release clause if we didn’t qualify for UCL. Instead he was shopping himself as a free transfer to earn more wages and agent fees for his fat dom.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Andrea Longoni too said even two weeks before that Atalanta game that the day after the season ends Milan will announce a new gk. In the end it were two days after, but it seems to fit to the story that Milan already made their mind.

What I highly doubt tho is that Donnarumma didn't made up his mind already before that game as well. Concerning the very same Longoni he had already an agreement in principles with Paratici to go to Juve, and he would have gone if Paratici wasn't sacked and Allegri, who was appointed after, didn't prefer Szcesny.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

...and everyone lived happily ever after.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
here we go again...

There is no good news from the withdrawal of Senegal, in fact, Fodé Ballo-Touré was forced to miss the matches of his national team against Togo and Congo due to muscle problems. The Senegalese coach, Aliou Cissé, before today's match, said: "Fodé Ballo-Touré arrived with a crutch, and finally after having an MRI we realized that he had muscle problems".

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Personally, I’m not stressing about the gaps to various teams. It’s too early in the season. Last year we were +5 over Inter before we had a drop in form and went into last game trying for UCL qualification. We should worry about our own results/players and look at others after 30+ games
Last year we were way too unlucky with our injuries. We are in a similar boat this year as well, but I think we will be able to manage the situation better this time around.

And the fact that we have performed so well against the big teams so early in to the season - gives me hope. So I hope it becomes a 2 horse race , and later on we can try and get past Napoli. But no Inter please.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
reading shit like this... To Maldini:

qKPQS7J.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

cause he and the croatia coach got into an argument..after croatia were eliminated from WC, rebic posted some stories on his IG saying how the whole croatian team is shit for the past 2 years and how sad it is that no one made anything out of this talented generation of footballers..obviously most of the shit throwing towards the staff. He was dropped out of the squad immediately. The only way for him to get back in the squad is to apologize to the coach which he has no intentions to do

Well he has been really poor the last few times he has been fielded. Yes he was forced to play striker but he was awful so maybe all parties are happy he isn't there at this juncture.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

What a player.
I really want him to be a ST or a RW.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Has anyone here watched Zakaria (Gladbach)? He is a free agent in the summer. Could be a Cashie replacement candidate

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Why did he celebrate with that ball boy I will never understand 😆😆
He's such a random player😆

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

Why wait to see if we make cl and not just have confidence in your team that they'd pull through? Dollar is beta.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Has anyone here watched Zakaria (Gladbach)? He is a free agent in the summer. Could be a Cashie replacement candidate
I think he's Dortmund bound. You know who's also a free agent next summer? Hoffenheims Grillitsch that we were linked with, he already refused a contract extension

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He’s off to Dortmund, Roma got with him but he preferred to stay in the bundesliga. And yes he’s a beast. He played a very good game against Italy two days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule