Tomasson: Milan Can Win It All

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
(www.soccerage.com)

02/27/2003. Milan's Danish striker Jon Dahl Tomasson says the club can 'win it all' this season.

"I am happy to have passed this round in the Champions League," he was quoted as saying on the club's official site. "To qualify for the quarter-finals in Madrid against Real would not have been easy.

"I am convinced that Milan can win it all. The matches against Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund are two important matches, but now we can concentrate on the Campionato."

The Rossoneri are also in the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... JDT would make a GREAT cheerleader! :devil2:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah JDT, looks like you finally found your niche at Milan...as the official cheerleader... :D let the others do the work and you can take care of Coppa Italia so you wont feel completely left out of the celebrations! :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
JDT........the saga continues....

You know, I must admit, he doesn't really cry about his lack of playing time, and if he can continue to see that his performances with his country mean absolutely nothing to his club, and he continues serving well from the bench, he has a chance to become a real Massaro for AC Milan, ie supersub. Other than this, I hope he gets the start vs Dortmund and Real and Jon.......look amico, we are resting our Coppa Italia hopes in you. Its been a long time since Milan have captured that piece of tin, and it would be very pleasant (& unusual) to see that Italia colored bullseye on the Rossoneri shirst for next years campaign.......

Bring it home Jon.........There is nothing better than getting the Coppa Italia and filling it with Peroni and getting completely drunk. :)

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's quite make me happy too as JDT said.

We go to the next round in CL, we are in 3rd place in serie A and we have to face perugia in Coppa semifinals which is play in our s.siro with 0-0 agregate.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

LET"S PRAY TOGETHER!! Forza Milan :devil2: :devil2:

I'm kind of cheerleaders too :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
ferruginouz said:
It's quite make me happy too as JDT said.

We go to the next round in CL, we are in 3rd place in serie A and we have to face perugia in Coppa semifinals which is play in our s.siro with 0-0 agregate.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

LET"S PRAY TOGETHER!! Forza Milan :devil2: :devil2:

I'm kind of cheerleaders too :D

dum-de-dum.......I read a story in the gazetto now where Jon-boy is complaining about playing time. You should have kept your mouth shut, and just served the team well as a sub, now you open your mouth and start complaining, especially during a time when the Scudetto is falling out of the Rossoneri radar. We should have shipped this peon to Roma via il Pendolino. Then have him exiled to Cívita di Bagnorégio........try complaining up there shithead.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ofcourse we can win everything!!! WE ARE MILAN!!!!!
But its all to the players....they MUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!