Udinese - Milan 18/03/2023 20:45 CET

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Turning this off. It’s again Tomori putting us in difficulties. That first goal is in Pioli’s ass… drop this fucking guy Tomori

I have so much hate for Tomori
Why do you hate Tomori :conf:
Sure he could have done better on the goal but the guy is suffering same as the rest of the team.

Only Manignan, Giroud and Kalulu are anything approaching decent these days

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I am afraid this is also the approach Pioli has been taking when we lose as well.
A fair point. Perhaps Pioli will reflect on his own tactics/use of players and change them for the better. He definitely needs to if he wants improve on losses like this.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
I’m guessing Pioli’s idea was to keep Leao close to Ibra and catapult the ball to him so he can flick it?

I honestly am starting to think this is the limit of Pioli’s attacking instructions
He is a player manager. This has really been Pioli in a nutshell. He even admits it every time Astori's anniversary comes up, that he now focuses more on the person and how they feel then anything else.
He focuses on getting the individual feel safe and wanted and all that bs, but he lacks an actual plan on how to build a team with a clear idea and style of play.
What is Pioli's Milan and tactics?
Individual brilliance from (enter name here) and hope we score more than the opposition?

He is basically just a cheerleader, doing bare minimum as a tactician to get that fludetto.
He knows this, hence the 19 tattoo, the highlight of his career.

We're the same team as last year but now his cheerleading skill has dissipated and the players don't really care as much because of fludetto, which is why they only show up for big games.
Without his cheer leading skill, he bring nothing to the table.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think it wrong when club afraid of losing money when sack pioli (severence pay). Its either we losing money now or we losing CL money next season.
Just sack him already. And no this is not rash. We have been rubbish all season.

Get a real coach please and salvage our season

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Origi Kluiverted Maldini

To be fair, Origi's pre-Milan career does not compare to Kluivert's - even if both flopped once they joined. Besides this, Kluivert was coming off an injury-hit season, and joined a Milan that was going through a terrible transitional phase coming off an awful season prior.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli is a loving caretaker not a tactician.

Maignan is back and playing 3 CB's in front of him is the dumbest shit a coach could ever do.

We need 3 in the midfield and put Leao back where he belongs. Leao gotta play in Bale's position at Tottenham, he gotta play as close to the sideline as possible, even with one leg inside and one outside.

Pioli be like "what the fuck is this bullshit? Why you asked for 3 CB's back then and now you asking for 3 CM's??? Why the fuck does football have to be so complicated? Can't we just love the players and they collect their weekly pay and we live happily ever after????? What the fuck is your problem fans?"

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The difference between our best games and worst games is fucking gigantic.
We got humiliated defensively by Udinese who have only won 2 matches since January.
That's 100% Pioli's fault.

Also, Pioli's man management and player development is non existent. Many players look like shit because he can't find an effective role for them. That's also 100% Pioli's fault.

- Ibra - he stopped being a pro player last season. Making him a starter reduced our chances largely already.
- Leao - is only a world class player in a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 where he plays closer to the opponents box. He is useless at starting attacks from the deep and every match in this role continues to kill his confidence.
- Ben - he is useless in this midfield setup. Collapses defensively, does nothing offensively.
- CDK - the few good matches he had at Milan were played as a #10. He has been useless everywhere else.
- Rebic - he is not a midfielder. He has good matches as a CF and he was ok in the wing.

The list goes on and on.

We will never play consistently until Pioli learns to use the players he has.
Time to switch to a fucking 433 and pray for a top 4.

Last edited:

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
How was the match. Who was shit this time.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The difference between our best games and worst games is fucking gigantic.
We got humiliated defensively by Udinese who have only won 2 matches since January.
That's 100% Pioli's fault.

Also, Pioli's man management and player development is non existent. Many players look like shit because he can't find an effective role for them. That's also 100% Pioli's fault.

- Ibra - he stopped being a pro player last season. Making him a starter reduced our chances largely already.
- Leao - is only a world class player in a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 where he plays closer to the opponents box. He is useless at starting attacks from the deep and every match in this role continues to kill his confidence.
- Ben - he is useless in this midfield setup. Collapses defensively, does nothing offensively.
- CDK - the few good matches he had at Milan were played as a #10. He has been useless everywhere else.
- Rebic - he is not a midfielder. He has good matches as a CF and he was ok in the wing.

The list goes on and on.

We will never play consistently until Pioli learns to use the players he has.
Time to switch to a fucking 433 and pray for a top 4.
Bald fraud is slow as fuck in recognizing incoming issues. He finds something that works and sits on it for months WHILE opponents evolve, adapt and get good.

I am so tired of Pioli, to the point that it feels sickening, it is somewhat unhealthy to watch Milan play these days. And for his fans, they piss on the Milan badge.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
How I see it, this year is our only real chance to win another CL, maybe for eternity. Fuck with top 4 and everything, I want all in on CL.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bald fraud is slow as fuck in recognizing incoming issues. He finds something that works and sits on it for months WHILE opponents evolve, adapt and get good.

I am so tired of Pioli, to the point that it feels sickening, it is somewhat unhealthy to watch Milan play these days. And for his fans, they piss on the Milan badge.
Cannot argue with your first paragraph. He takes a long time to adjust and even worse this season his adjustments have simply not worked.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
On average, Sael is just so fucking mediocre and ineffective. His entire usefulness is when Milan has a lead and he comes on and pressures the fuck out of everyone like the brainless dog he is.
Maldini really fucked up signing Messias because it made Sale a rotational player rather than a cheap back up which is a sin.
That & Diaz replacing Hakan are more idiotic than getting CDK because CDK at least had a chance to go places.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I thought we'd turned a corner after switching to a back-three but tragically, we haven't. Hopefully we can stop this freefall somehow and get to the top 4 by the end of the season. Then Pioli can leave. I can't see him getting us contending for trophies again. Either he has lost the ability to get his message across to the players or they have tuned him out. What a real shame. The season looks like a complete car crash that dangerously looks as if it cannot be salvaged. I fear Napoli will breeze past us in the quarters.

Schedule