UEFA Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
One of the things I love most about football is watching Liverpool lose. Watching them lose to a team led by Ancelotti is even better.
I know it’s petty but ever since Istanbul I’ve wished for them to lose every match they ever play.
I can’t even get myself to root for them when playing Juve, Inter or Barca (whom I despise to an almost equal extent).

Napoli are really impressive. As long as they don’t come up against us I’ll be cheering them on in the CL.

Anyway, I enjoyed tonight’s games!

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Thank you, Ancelotti :proud:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Seriously, Real Madrid have convinced everyone that they are superior and the only person who defied this idea was peak Berlusconi, for the first half of my life I never thought that Real Madrid was superior to AC Milan, because of his ambitious mentality and now we have this creep Cardinale and the others before him who lack so many things.. will there ever be any football president as interesting as Berlusconi? I even wish ADL bought Milan, even though he is more complainy but at least the guy has character and backs up the things he says.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously, Real Madrid have convinced everyone that they are superior and the only person who defied this idea was peak Berlusconi, for the first half of my life I never thought that Real Madrid was superior to AC Milan, because of his ambitious mentality and now we have this creep Cardinale and the others before him who lack so many things.. will there ever be any football president as interesting as Berlusconi? I even wish ADL bought Milan, even though he is more complainy but at least the guy has character and backs up the things he says.
You cannot become a millionaire overnight after being a bum for over a decade. Not with current football situation and financial fair play.

Our objective is to continue building and shaping this young team until we can challenge for Scudetto every year.

Then in 2-3 years we can start thinking about challenging the CL trophy.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
this City match is putting me to sleep

finnishhacker

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i dont remember chala being so nervous and angry when he got fouled while playing with milan. I think Inter works with player's heads and actually transforms them. It's scary

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont remember chala being so nervous and angry when he got fouled while playing with milan. I think Inter works with player's heads and actually transforms them. It's scary
Pirlo and Seedorf can't agree.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
It was a penalty. Annoying teams.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I felt lewa should have retaken penalty due to stopping run up early on

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Antony is a donkey!!!!

Your a United winger not named Cristiano - cross the ball

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn’t age well :proud:
Bruno made the goal

Also the point still stands - he just wants to shoot and not service the attackers in the box.

Ten Hag got them cooking

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Ten hag seems a decent manager. Don’t see much star power at United but competing reasonably well in epl and uel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule