Week 25: Milan - Udinese 03/03/2021 20:45 CET

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I'll take that.

Hate the fact we only showed any urgency after going a goal down.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Worst player= theo
Bad= donna, rebic, leao
Motm=tonali
Average=the rest.
Fail: padre pioli with his rotation, seriously saele is healthy as hell. Why start samu?

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hate these teams playing a game with 10 defense just to hope for mistake to take the advantage.
This shit happens still in Serie A in 2021...
Udinese deserves relagation for playing like this. Even Spezia, Benevento are playing great football and taking risks.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Verona is a very tricky team, just ask Juventus this year, and I have some very bad memories from the time Marco Van Basten was still our striker :)

Edit : we lost 5-2 and Napoli won the scudetto, Van Basten, Rijkaard and Maldini got all red carded, I bet Maradonna paid with his coca?ne stash that day lol

Last edited:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Knew as soon as they came out they weren't up for it. This constant sideway passing and no one to have the balls to step up and drive through the middle or at least have a crack from distance.

Only positives were Kjaer Romagnoli Tonali and Kessie.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
That isnt easy either
- The wrong attitude against the 'lesser' teams is what it continues to look like

Roma-Udinese-Verona gave us 7 points in the reverse fixtures. I will take that pace. For me it's all about movement towards our CL goal. I'd prefer to gallop there, but if we get there limping, whatever. Just have to get it at all costs.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Capitano MVP

IMG-20210303-225101.jpg

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Honestly tonight showed that we cant rely on our rotation players. Just not good enough. Hope that we sell Leao, Castilejo, and do not buy Diaz, Meite, Dalot. If we get a good offer for Roma sell him. Lend out Hauge to acclimatate to Serie A.
Pioli thinks Milan squad is as Man city where he can rotate as he like and the performance won't be dropped

Brahim was eaten by physically stronger side

Castillejo keep getting 20th chances to prove himself after great saelemakers Performance against roma

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What a brainfart of a conceded goal. Look at what shitty things are costing us this season...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Roma-Udinese-Verona gave us 7 points in the reverse fixtures. I will take that pace. For me it's all about movement towards our CL goal. I'd prefer to gallop there, but if we get there limping, whatever. Just have to get it at all costs.

:thumbsup:

Its just we came out with so much fire for Roma.
Today people will say Udinese is difficult (and that is true) but we were so poor and played right into their hands not offering anything.

I hope we dont play that same way vs Hellas or we will most likely lose.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He saved us so many times before. Everyone can make mistakes. We just were terrible

Yea but Udinese are a team that play the way they do. They play physical defensive football. You score one goal and that is enough. We were in control of the match and we lost it because Donna couldn?t do the job the one time he was called up. It?s okay but honestly we lost because of him and those are the facts. I have no doubt in my mind we don?t concede that we would have scored tonight and won.

But we move forward.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Presidente,chad, capitano (with the goal line save), tonali and salad played well tonight rest was kind of bad to very baf

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
When was last time Castillejo provided an assist or scored or did something good? I don't remember please help me refresh my mind.

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hate these teams playing a game with 10 defense just to hope for mistake to take the advantage.
This shit happens still in Serie A in 2021...
Udinese deserves relagation for playing like this. Even Spezia, Benevento are playing great football and taking risks.

Milan vs Udinese always been a game of Football vs NFL

Am glad to see the back of them.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pioli shoud have moved Rebic as CF and brought Krunic as AM instead of Leao. Not using the extra sub was a mistake. The team is lost without Ibra/Calha. No one acting as the glue between attack and midfield.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m also sick of Leao. He needs to fix his attitude. That time when he took the ball away from Saelemakers but oh well.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Clearly we are finding it difficult lately to score in open play...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Leao played utter shit. No denying. It happens with young players ffs :fp:
Y'all were quick to tar and feather :star:Andre Silva:star: and look how well he's doing.

He is by nature a languid and casual styled player. He's always going to look "lazy" or whatever the fuck ppl think. Bad game...sure. Let's move the fuck on.

Schedule