Week 35: Milan vs Fiorentina 01/05/2022 15:00 CET

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kalulu might just be the best CB we have on the ball in terms of composure and ability to break lines with his passing. He consistently does is so well
He has amazing sense of position and reaction. Few times he risked and went after ball and won it every time before fio players. Amazing. Next year he should be starter at rb at least.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Mike is the ultimate player for me.
I do get Tomo , Kalu , Theo , Ben , Leao are amazing but Mike is the player for me.
He give me calmness beyond anything i experienced with any Milan player.
What a player.
+1 even in games he doesn’t do much, he gives sense of psychological safety. I’m sure that transmits to rest of the players, especially defenders. We have done well in the defensive department this season except for a bad patch in between.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mike is the ultimate player for me.
I do get Tomo , Kalu , Theo , Ben , Leao are amazing but Mike is the player for me.
He give me calmness beyond anything i experienced with any Milan player.
What a player.
He seems to lead by example and exuding confidence. I can’t think of many examples of him ripping his defenders’ asses the way you see so many keepers do. I love him.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kalulu might just be the best CB we have on the ball in terms of composure and ability to break lines with his passing. He consistently does is so well
Needs to study long range passing under Simon, tho.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+1 even in games he doesn’t do much, he gives sense of psychological safety. I’m sure that transmits to rest of the players, especially defenders. We have done well in the defensive department this season except for a bad patch in between.
Pioli spent half his post match talking about how important Maignan is to us during our buildup.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mike saving such point blank shot was him stating there is no fucking way we are not winning this match.

Fio keeper heard the message and fucked up because he had already submitted to Mike's dominance

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Anyone have a link to high res photos from the game? some of the statia shots are spectacular

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Theo you idiot play
WHat a fuckin idoit
I've been scrolling through so many posts thinking you were just posting this cup weeks back :lol:

Only after do I realise it's your sig

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Will you guys shut the fuck up about the ref or Diaz did that or Sale didnt do that or the fact that Carlo underachieved with Milan..... just enjoy the moment.
We are sabotaging Elliot plan by wining the scudetto ya allah.
Rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee brothers.
This is the best moment of like 80% fans here.

You'd hope anyway after they weren't able to register :lol:

Schedule