Week 37: Milan vs Atalanta 15/05/2022 18:00 CET

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I would love Cagliari to not lose today, so they have hope to stay up with their game against Venezia next week. Win Scudetto and a guard of honor at Mapei? Could be a lot worse :)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love this team the same way I loved Ancelotti’s grande Milan, I don’t know how to describe it but to see it constructed the way it was… to see them just constantly surpass expectations, to do it with Padre. I just love it so much.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The understanding between players like Kessie - Tomori & Kalulu is so unreal and we’re definitely going to miss Francks defensive presence without a doubt

He covers for our players so much, last year his role was different

Won’t really have the sort of hate for him I have for Hakan or Donna, it’s not necessary even tho he’s a cunt for that interview

Now let’s celebrate this win and hope Inter drops points :heart:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Idk how it is for you guys but these fucking idiots in Sweden turn down the volume in Serie A while they turn up the Premier League. The sound I hear on the TV is not even 1% of what I hear live.

And now I have to argue with for example Liverpool idiots who argue Anfield has a better atmosphere than San Siro

Whatever we heard at tv now it was 100 times louder for anyone who was at San Siro
You've found something to bitch about even now.
Impressive 👍

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Theo celebration…

was unreal

theo: what… what… you know who I am? now you do. You’ll remember my name

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said a few months ago that i have a feeling Kessie will extend and everybody laughed.
I really think there is a chance he will still even today
Seems like he's done-and-dusted to Barca. Which is sad, but, that's his choice.

Renato is going to be a monster.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Theo only had 4 goals this season? :eek:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nesta to MilanTV on Kalulu and Tomori: "Two modern centre-backs, you go into high pressure with lots of space behind. They allow the team to stay high, today they are fundamental".
Imagine Nesta says something like this about you. I would fucking end my career and consider it heroic

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
paramount+ expert girl with a mustache Christina Uncle says no foul, if that doesn’t settle it, I don’t know what will.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
paramount+ expert girl with a mustache Christina Uncle says no foul, if that doesn’t settle it, I don’t know what will.
The only clear and obvious error is that makeup trying to cover her mustache up. Clearly not working just like Gasperini's attempt to limit Leao.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
I love this team the same way I loved Ancelotti’s grande Milan, I don’t know how to describe it but to see it constructed the way it was… to see them just constantly surpass expectations, to do it with Padre. I just love it so much.
We're seeing history in the making boys!
We are 3 years into our 5 year plan to get back into Europe.
As things stand, we might just win the damn thing by year 5! :maldinismug:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Will miss Kessie a lot.. that Theo goal was the best Milan goal I have watched live.. great to see Pioli celebrating with the fans singing 'Pioli is on fire'
Tomori and Kalulu avoided yellows again - underrated achievement

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're seeing history in the making boys!
We are 3 years into our 5 year plan to get back into Europe.
As things stand, we might just win the damn thing by year 5! :maldinismug:
Lol this team with these directors adding 80M in signings this summer.

Fucccccccccck

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
It's a big relief off our chest and it adds a lot of pressure on Inter to perform today away to a fighting Cagliari.

But we need to remain focused until its 100% sealed, hopefully that will be after tonight's match in Sardinia.

I am so proud of this team and I am glad to see that the Lion has not been tamed. There is no love like the Milan love. Look at that atmosphere in that magnificent stadium. Its so gratifying to see this young team reward these fans in spite of all this pressure. Grande Milan!

Schedule