Wesley Sneijder

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
According to reports in Italy Braida is holding talks with Ajax about the posibility of bringing Sneijder to Milan.

Link: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan25c.html

Well is this another rumour from channel4?? I would really like to think not, Sneijder is a great talent, very versatile aswell. Would really add depth to the team.

Or maybe Braida is visiting those well known cafes in Amsterdam... Yeah, that would make all the past rumours / transfers seem more plaudible.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Wow , happy to hear this , I hope its true , always liked him , but this means that Gattuso may leave for England .. something he always wanted …

Finally , they are interested in young player…

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
He would be a great assest to the squad, being a two footed player means he can play down both flanks and thats what we need, someone with versitility!
Also he is young and could form a formidable partnership with Kaka and Co.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sounds interesting, but he is too young for Braida and Galliani. :head:
Why should Sneijder be an replacement for Gattuso? They aren't playing the same position and i can't imagine Sneijder fighting like Rino...

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
wow,that would be a great signiing,always liked him,he'd a good replacement of Seedorf,but I'm afraid he's too young for galliani&ancelotti...
but it'd be a great deal for us...

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
nice move..but dont think itll work out :rolleyes:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
besikaka said:
Wow , happy to hear this , I hope its true , always liked him , but this means that Gattuso may leave for England .. something he always wanted …

Sneijder and Gattuso are two different players, nobody, even not Galliani, would consider playing Sneijder in the position of Gattuso

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Great news. Iam surprised to hear he's only 21; thought he'd be somewhere in the mid-twenties.

MVB seems to be using him instead of Seedorf, so why don't we follow suit ;)

Really hope we pull this off. Saw one of his goals in the group stages in the CL. Pure class.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
besikaka said:

Gattuso is a defensive midfielder and Sneijder is more of an attacking midfielder like Seedorf. Seedorfs position in the team could be in doubt. Hope he comes.

milanez

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Totti, Sheva, Serginho
why cant we keep both of them.....they are so different...Snejder is offensive...Gatuso defensive....we need *em both......I think that Milan is club that can have them both......
Snejder will bi something like fresh drink.....

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Young + versatile + fast + talented + threat 4 Seedorf’s legacy = rumor

Reaction score
I think we should get this guy.Milan's future will be great with players like kaka,gila,sneijder,chivu and co.Believe me this guy is good at scoring too.Please President Berlusconi do something.I LOVE MILAN.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
i like this guy

he can be great Player in Milan :D

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
never say never again. But now am saying never. If he is 21 definetely never!!!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
But a lot of young Dutch players didn't success in Milan ( they are excellent before they come to Milan and not bad after they leave Milan, but they are sucks when they in Milan ).

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
TheGrinch said:
Sounds interesting, but he is too young for Braida and Galliani. :head:
Why should Sneijder be an replacement for Gattuso? They aren't playing the same position and i can't imagine Sneijder fighting like Rino...

That's a good one.

It would be a perfect move but I don't think it will happen... : (

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Demerio said:
never say never again. But now am saying never. If he is 21 definetely never!!!

that's right milan sing players that are over 29 years :head:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Yuchen Li said:
But a lot of young Dutch players didn't success in Milan ( they are excellent before they come to Milan and not bad after they leave Milan, but they are sucks when they in Milan ).

Van Basten , Rud Gullit , Frank Rajikard sucked ?

Reaction score
Being both an Ajax and Milan fan, I'd say Sneijder would be a great player for Milan. He's Ajax' best player, scoring quite often and playing very mature for his age. The fact that van Basten prefers him over Seedorf in the national team says a lot.. He's young, talented and a leader.

Speaking as an Ajax supporter now, we'll surely miss him. He's our 'bridge' between the strikers and the midfield.. And very popular among the supporters.

However, I doubt Sneijder's going to leave Ajax in the summer. He just signed a new contract until 2009 I think, and says he doesn't want to leave.. Besides, he said various times he would love to play for a Spanish or English club, Italy doesn't really draw him.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
besikaka said:
Van Basten , Rud Gullit , Frank Rajikard sucked ?
No, they are the heros !!!! but after they retired, a lot of young Netherlandish players unsuccess in Milan. I think they have large stress because Van Basten, Rud Gullit and Frank Rajikard are so excellent !!!!
I think media shouldn't compare any young Netherlandish play to these 3 heros.It will make the young players feel large stress !:head:

What is Sneijder's position ?

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
but not so attacking like was van der Vaart,he is more central i think...st in seedorf's position
like Ambrosini ????

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
for the time being i dont think we need sneijder....we need defenders

Reaction score
Inzaghi9 said:
but not so attacking like was van der Vaart,he is more central i think...st in seedorf's position
That's right, v/d Vaart is a real 'number 10' and Sneijder is more like Seedorf and Van Bommel (Barcelona).

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Sneijder is player who can play in every midfield position ..

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Sneijder can play very well on the centre, right and left. VdV can play on the left and centre, so is more like Seedorf. And Van Bommel plays @ centre at Barcelona.

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
im crossing my fingers hoping this is more then just a rumour...the kid is a fantastic player

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Yuchen Li said:
no its tru...dutch players always do bad in Milan...ESPECIALLY...um let me think...VAN BASTEN, GULLIT, RIIJKARD :rolleyes: :head:

Schedule