Who should Milan sell?

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Theres a few candidates, esp, defenders, now that you-know-who has arrived! So feel free to post you're suggestions.

forza rossoneri

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hmm... without giviing it really much thought i'd say CHAMOT & Helveg.. at least in the defense...

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
yea Chamot or Helveg... i think Laursen can be a good sub... and we can use Simic and Contra in right back, depending on which one is on better form and performs better.

-Contra-Nesta-RoqueJunior-Maldini

thats a good defense IMO... although we could use laursen, kaladze, simic and helveg/chamot (whoever we dont sell)

in midfield, i think we need to keep all players.. i mean, Pirlo, Rui, Gattusso, Ambrosini, Rivaldo, Seedorf, Serginho, Ba and Dalla Bona are needed. and once redondo and brocchi are back we could maybe loan or sell Ba or Serginho off... I think Donati is a good player.. and we should have kept him.. that guy has more skillz than Dalla Bona, Ba or Serginho...

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
damn-it forzza__azzuri, you beat me to the answer. :tongue: Contra es no mas aqui. El in Espana. I feel bad for you guys because it it seams that most of you like him. I know David was a fan, but I think most people know I wasn't a fan at all. So I am sorry for you guys that he has left, but at least we have Nesta which you can't argue is a better defender.

Reaction score
Despite his goal against Inter i think J D Tomasson should go. We have just aquired a very exciting young Italian forward....Borriello who at every point pre season has looked ten times better than Tomasson and training along side the likes of Sheva and Rivaldo he is only going to get better...........he will be better than Vieri you all mark my words.
As for anyone else that should go, I would say Chamot Chamot and oh yeah i think Chamot should go

NESTA SEI GRANDE-NESTA SEI GRANDE- NESTA SEI GRANDE

:devil2: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ROSSONERO :devil2:

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
yea man, what kind of weed you be smokin in shanghai that makes you think that Rivaldo should go, he is the best player in the world... as for JDT>.. we need to give him time to see what he is made of, we cant sell him just because he didnt do well in pre-season (whcih is not the case, ancelotti is impressed so far...)

yea we should sell Chamot because we have costacurta now... and also sell a midfielder for some cash.. i dont kno which one, we got a load of em.. all i kno is that ancelotti likes Brocchi and has been using Dalla Bona, im not gonna be surprised if they sell Serginho

tomasson

Beginner
Reaction score
We should sell RIVALDO.

if any stupid team would sign and afford this ********************

it's kinda crazy to sell Rivaldo now. Though I dont really like Rivaldo but if he can do ACM good and win something. I dont really mind.

Despite his goal against Inter i think J D Tomasson should go. We have just aquired a very exciting young Italian forward....Borriello who at every point pre season has looked ten times better than Tomasson and training along side the likes of Sheva and Rivaldo he is only going to get better...........he will be better than Vieri you all mark my words.

Definately they shouldn't sell Tomasson. He can did well. Give him sometimes. If he wasn't good. I bet ACM also wont buy him at the 1st place. Borreillo? Yea...exciting young Italian players...but can you make sure he can score well? I think they should sell Dida..and find a better goalkeeper. :devil2:

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Kambiz said:
yea man, what kind of weed you be smokin in shanghai that makes you think that Rivaldo should go, he is the best player in the world... as for JDT>.. we need to give him time to see what he is made of, we cant sell him just because he didnt do well in pre-season (whcih is not the case, ancelotti is impressed so far...)

It'a quite expensive for me though,so i can't do it every day:)

Kambiz said:
yea we should sell Chamot because we have costacurta now... and also sell a midfielder for some cash.. i dont kno which one, we got a load of em.. all i kno is that ancelotti likes Brocchi and has been using Dalla Bona, im not gonna be surprised if they sell Serginho

We should've let both costacurta and chamot go 'cause they both play shit.(well actually i think chamot plays a little bit better than costacurta)

and btw,contra is already gone(which is the fact that made me so sad),so i don't think we should sell sergihno.

Reaction score
Great Milan line up
Abiatti
simic Laursen Nesta Maldini
Gasttuso Redondo seedorf
Rivaldo
Inzaghi shevchenko

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
great vinh said:
Great Milan line up
Abiatti
simic Laursen Nesta Maldini
Gasttuso Redondo seedorf
Rivaldo
Inzaghi shevchenko

you should post things like this in the "Preferred Fromation"-thread, under "Games & Tactics"... :)

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm gonna name the useless players, that doesn't means they've to be sold:

- Ibrahim Ba, would perfectly fit in a team like Bordeaux.
- Christian Brocchi, quite good player, not outstanding in a particular position.
- Valerio Fiori, old and not that good as back-up.
- Roque Junior, no comments.
- Chamot, his best days has already been lived.
- Aliyu, he doesn't get a chance!!
- Costacurta, see Chamot.

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
Roque Junior will amaze you all this year... ancelotti will not sell him after the awesome world cup campaign, when RJ is back from his 3 month injury ( :( ), he will be good

Reaction score
players who should be sold may include R.Junior , Chamot, Ba, Brocchi, Costacurta

Reaction score
i think milan should sell chamot , Brocchi ,costacurta he is old and fiori he is older than his team mates . we are agreed on christian brocchi :devil: and chamot :devil2: .but ba if they give him a chance i think he will improve him self

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
I'm not sure why does most of you think that
we should sell Brocchi... well in my opinion he is
hard worker as Gatusso is and i don't think that
Milan should sell those kind of players.
The players that we should sell are :

Costacurta - He amazed in Milan shirt but the time past , TOO OLD
Chamot - Well...he was never really good at Milan, and old too.
Fiori - Wth....lol
Ba - he would have to find a place at some france clubs,
and btw , we have enough good quallity middfielders.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
With our current team, Ba and Chamot seem the only excesses. Everyone else will be needed, considering the coppa Italia for players who will not see much action.

emily1038

Primavera
Reaction score
do we need moneys right now, if not, why should we sell players.
all milan players are great. there must be something special about them so we bought them, can't just let it go so easily.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
great vinh said:
we should sell Ba,Brocchi,Roque,Contra and buy Italian defender

I like this enthusiasm. Nevermind Contra and the Italian defender thing. First of all, you don't sell Brocchi. He is actually willing to sit on the bench forever and come on when needed. As for Ba.......please find someone who is actually not only willing to have this man on their team, but also will also pay more than 20 euros for him. Roque......hmmmm.......this man just can't seem to do the business while wearing red and black. Let him return, possibly have a good performance or two, then try to offload him. Its inevitable that either Laursen or Roque will leave.....I prefer to keep the Dane.

Reaction score
I think we do need a right back, but not urgently.
A good move for us would be to swop Chivu with R.Junior, I just dont think R.Junior can handle it in Serie A, but he wouldnt be the first.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Alex said:
MilanFan2002 said:

Agreed. Lauren of Arsenal would be perfect and wonderful.

Lauren? No way!! :D Ive watched him play every week and do f*ck all good. God, if we signed Lauren AND played him i would travel to italy and throw a water balloon off Galliani's head. :mad:

Reaction score
Ba, he is the first fellow Milan should clear off
Brocchi,he is not outstanding so is useless
Roque Junior, i always remembers the mistakes he made last term,can't forgive!
Chamot,no potential person

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Jamie said:
Lauren? No way!! :D Ive watched him play every week and do f*ck all good. God, if we signed Lauren AND played him i would travel to italy and throw a water balloon off Galliani's head. :mad:

We aren't talking about the same Lauren, may I say that Lauren is the number 12? :D

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In the actual team I think we should sell only Ba and Roque Junior!
Brocchi is quite a good player, in my opinion, against Torino we used him in the Pirlo role, well, although Pirlo is the best, Brocchi did quite good!!
And Chamot, well, we'll see but he's not that bad!

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Jamie said:
Alex said:
MilanFan2002 said:

Agreed. Lauren of Arsenal would be perfect and wonderful.

The one id like to have on our right back is FERDINAND COLY... believe me this guy lifted up the whole Senegal team in WC..! and he is Offensive (which i like)..!

anyone know the pricetag on him?

Schedule