The Beauty of Milan

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I have never been a fanatic when it comes to supporting a football club. Despite this I did become a fan of Milan to give watching football more meaning. How I remember it, the football players of Milan were a strong influence for choosing Milan.

Recently I've dropped most of my interest in football. Yet I've noticed uglyness when it concerns Milan, including thinking of Maldini's goodbye when watching Zanetti's. So then I wondered: what makes Milan a more beautiful club than Inter?

What is the beauty of Milan?

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
grazie3.png

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I have never been a fanatic when it comes to supporting a football club. Despite this I did become a fan of Milan to give watching football more meaning. How I remember it, the football players of Milan were a strong influence for choosing Milan.

Recently I've dropped most of my interest in football. Yet I've noticed uglyness when it concerns Milan, including thinking of Maldini's goodbye when watching Zanetti's. So then I wondered: what makes Milan a more beautiful club than Inter?

A fan like you :thumbsup:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
@Rickaka, I have mentioned the football players, yes. :) I totally agree that our history of football players makes Milan the most beautiful club of Italy or even the world. Yet, that may be bias, and also I'm curious if there's more than just that that makes Milan beautiful.

@Sod-Lod, that's nice to say. :) Thanks, but I don't really got any influence on Milan's image...

Last edited:

Geralt666

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibra, Tonali, MM, Seedorf, Kaka, Capitano
I would say the fucking beau Red and Black Jersey..dats the most amazing part about Milan...rather than ghe shitty blue and black which is awful..merci..

Randomername

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibracadabra Drake
We don't take flares and throw them on the pitch when we suck

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
@Rickaka, I have mentioned the football players, yes. :) I totally agree that our history of football players makes Milan the most beautiful club of Italy or even the world. Yet, that may be bias, and also I'm curious if there's more than just that that makes Milan beautiful.

@Sod-Lod, that's nice to say. :) Thanks, but I don't really got any influence on Milan's image...

"Our history is not the past. It is the way we have chosen to face the future.
It is entertainment and passion. This is AC Milan: a matter of the heart, yours, ours".

Barbara Berlusconi

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

well...here's an indirect answer to this question.

I support milan, because our brand of football extends beyond the pitch. we're classy, intelligent, sexy and we can be deadly and punishing at times. we always strive for success and we always do the best we can with whatever we have, be it a little, like now, or a lot, like in the past. our football is a personality stemming from a desire to create, achieve and dominate. throughout time, we've changed shades of what we are; teams, coaches, staff. but our colors are bonded to our skins from the time we enter. We are always red and black, the rossoneri, and we will always be Milan.

:proud:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Go support inter and you'll find out what the beauty of Milan is

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
the beauty of Milan right now is Mexes for sure

kakajd

Milan Legend