The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan TV report there is a total agreement between Milan and Watford for Niang: €500K loan with option to buy for €18M

Watford are speaking with Niang to find an agreement on personal terms. Milan will find a replacement for him. [Milan TV]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. He doesnt neglect. Hes a good squad player and shouldnt be an expensive option.

Napoli would probably be hard to negotiate with. But since we are no longer a threat to them in the table it could be possible.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Sad we didn't include an option to buy for Suso when we sent him to Genoa. :cry:

Yeah his value doubled and we lost both Bacca & Niang (valued around 60m in total) because we decided to believe our attack to Suso.

Hope they sack him.

EjgP1wf.jpg

0/10 weak af pathetic shit
Try using both of your brain cells next time

This is an amazing burn. holy shit. :lol:

Good thing he didn't crash.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan TV report there is a total agreement between Milan and Watford for Niang: €500K loan with option to buy for €18M

It's ok Curupira you can watch Niang at Watford :D

Don't get me wrong. I understand your frustrations with Niang and my patience with Niang has worn out.

But this figure is too low, and I am just worried we cannot get adequate cover for second half of the season.

I want the team to be competitive, whether with Niang or not. If we are going to end up witih a fodder worse than Niang then it's better to bank on his "potentials" rather than rushing him out the door.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are you serious? How could anyone be against the sale of Niang? The guy is pure disaster. His whole game revolves around kicking and chasing the ball like a headless black chicken.

See, it's stuff like this that makes me so uneasy about how people criticize Niang. It seems like this is always just below the surface of why people's reactions are so extreme when he messes up.

I'm not a mega-Niang fan. I just want any player for Milan to do well, Berto, DES, Bacca, I don't care.

But this stuff makes me very uncomfortable when Niang comes up.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
See, it's stuff like this that makes me so uneasy about how people criticize Niang. It seems like this is always just below the surface of why people's reactions are so extreme when he messes up.

I'm not a mega-Niang fan. I just want any player for Milan to do well, Berto, DES, Bacca, I don't care.

But this stuff makes me very uncomfortable when Niang comes up.

:thumbsup:

Unnecessary for sure.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I understand your frustrations with Niang and my patience with Niang has worn out.

But this figure is too low, and I am just worried we cannot get adequate cover for second half of the season.

I want the team to be competitive, whether with Niang or not. If we are going to end up witih a fodder worse than Niang then it's better to bank on his "potentials" rather than rushing him out the door.

He doesn't fit into Montella's style and he's had his chances. Time to move on and sell him. I think the price is right as well. It's only going to drop from here on out if he sits on the bench.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Burnley have reportedly joined the chase for Milan forward M’Baye Niang, as Watford change their offer to convince him.

It was reported earlier today that the Hornets and the Rossoneri have agreed on a loan deal, with an option to buy for €16m, which Milan TV is now reporting as a €500,000 loan with €18m option.

However, Sky Italia is reporting that the English club are now offering the same deal, but the option would become an obligation in certain situations.

Watford are attempting to convince Niang to make the move, and such a deal would offer him more certainty of a permanent transfer.

In addition, Burnley are thought to be interested in the Frenchman and are looking to hijack the deal, though it’s believed they’ve had an offer accepted for Hull’s Scottish forward Robert Snodgrass.

Niang has left the hotel in Milan where he has been for most of the day, but offered no comment to waiting reporters.

http://www.football-italia.net/97407/burnley-join-niang-chase

dis gon be gud

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sky and premium calcio says milan put obligation clause after 10 games and price is 18 mil + 0,5 or 0,7 mil for loan deal is done

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This thread has turned into a detention room for teenagers. It used to be interesting to sift through the last ten pages if I'd been away for a few days, but now it's a drag and boring as hell to read the hundreds of posts of shit about different usernames.

I know it's the commode, but come on. There's a post with substance every 15 pages.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
sky and premium calcio says milan put obligation clause after 10 games and price is 18 mil + 0,5 or 0,7 mil for loan deal is done

You know why this is a good deal? Now we can go with another loan + option.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we are smart go for mid but i think we will go for lw and i hope it isnt lazovic or ocampos couse montela playes with one cf and we have 2 and we also have 2 lw bona and ger + 2 rw suso honda

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Niang has left the hotel in Milan where he has been for most of the day, but offered no comment to waiting reporters.[/B]

It was reported earlier today that the Hornets and the Rossoneri have agreed on a loan deal, with an option to buy for €16m, which Milan TV is now reporting as a €500,000 loan with €18m option.

They wont buy him for 18m. See you next year.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Peasants, bow down to the king of the commode! :star::proud:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we are smart go for mid but i think we will go for lw and i hope it isnt lazovic or ocampos couse montela playes with one cf and we have 2 and we also have 2 lw bona and ger + 2 rw suso honda

Who can we go for? We are only get 0.5m - 0.7m from Niang loan.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only reason I don't like the Niang deal is that I don't see a replacement for him. Our squad depth doesn't exist, and that scares me.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He's not adding anything on the field. Might as well ship him off and get a sub winger that can contribute.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I agree we should be going for a midfielder now. whoever the winger is I wouldn't expect a flashy name because they will most likely be a rotational guy.

I don't know why Honda is sticking around until the summer. Montella never plays him. Highly unlikely since he never plays, but he's risking picking up an injury and potentially missing out on making more on his next contract with a new club.

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who can we go for? We are only get 0.5m - 0.7m from Niang loan.

easly inter got gaglardini for 1-2 mil loan and 25 mil obligation to buy ,we can make same deal but we have to see what target is ok ,but i still think we wont make any good signing and ocampos or someone like that will come ,worst could be giacherini

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only reason I don't like the Niang deal is that I don't see a replacement for him. Our squad depth doesn't exist, and that scares me.

I think if we're loaning Niang, then forget about it. At one point he was a useful player, and if we're getting rid of someone at this point it should be for an upgrade or to help some other area on the field. We're getting no money and maybe signing a winger that will be behind at least 3 players on the depth chart there. This move does nothing for the club. Keep him and sell him in the summer or sell him for cash now

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree we should be going for a midfielder now. whoever the winger is I wouldn't expect a flashy name because they will most likely be a rotational guy.

I don't know why Honda is sticking around until the summer. Montella never plays him. Highly unlikely since he never plays, but he's risking picking up an injury and potentially missing out on making more on his next contract with a new club.

Whatever new club he is going to isn't going to have the same prestige as Milan.

He won't get the salary he is getting here that is for sure. On top of that, he probably still receives quite a bit of money from his merchandise sold in Asia. This will also stop once he leaves.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gdm.com - Milan-Watford, si lavora al prestito con obbligo di riscatto

i still belive di marzio and sky more then mtv but lets see

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
patosheva-----is selling niang a positive or negative decision ?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gdm.com - Milan-Watford, si lavora al prestito con obbligo di riscatto

i still belive di marzio and sky more then mtv but lets see

Corriere dello Sport says Niang prefers Wolfsburg haha. At least he has some sort of market.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whatever new club he is going to isn't going to have the same prestige as Milan.

He won't get the salary he is getting here that is for sure. On top of that, he probably still receives quite a bit of money from his merchandise sold in Asia. This will also stop once he leaves.

Poli probably milking his contract here as much as possible before leaving. He's not even on Montella's radar anymore.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Breaking | Patrice Evra will in fact undergo a medical in two hours time with Marseille, according to @mohamedbouhafsi.

Hiljemark leaves Palermo and joins Genoa for 2.5m€ (that's a bargain!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule