Franck Kessié Thread

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I love how everyone deflects off him

Cant be touched

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Boss performance,but he was lucky on that tackle on Hakimi,ref didn't saw .

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
All those who doubted...REPENT!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Didn't hate him or anything but certainly doubted he would reach this level. Since restart I'd dare say he is top 10 min in the world.

He is out there bullying opponents, breaking play, holding up ball, dribbling, passing, and even play making. What a complete player.

However, because of this I'm a bit worried about bennacer's growth. His role is quite limited right now and I feel like we are really under utilizing him.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bbc - https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/54692679
MilanRoma16.jpg

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Would rather him be captain.

Is he officially one of the vice captains?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Donnaruma captain if he extends long term, Kessie vice captain.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Donnaruma captain if he extends long term, Kessie vice captain.

The same guy that creates drama every other transfer window?

Ibra embodies the spirit of Milan, then Theo (BJ's on boats from tattooed models), and only then Kessie.

Kessie to me is not a primary and vocal leader, but more like a silent protector, a dark knight.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Franck Kessi? Thread

A raiola client shouldnt be a captain. That includes romagnoli too

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
obvious captain:

539134-1599123796.jpg

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
All those who doubted...REPENT!

I repend.

As Dm... sick player!

Hes just sick... Kessie is killing it at the moment.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
He's the new Roy Keane. Frank The Fucking Tank!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I thought this was a weird comparison but then I looked at your location and now it makes sense. :lol:

He breaks up play and his distribution of the ball has been fantastic. This is exactly what Keane used to do.

If Roy had been from Brazil or Netherlands he would been rated a lot higher outside Ireland and the UK. Roy was a dirty fucker on the pitch was also a fucking fantastic player. Kessie has been fantastic too for the past 8 months. Showing that potential he had at Atalanta

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:max::max::max:
He's the New Rijkaard,Frank"the new Rijkaard"Kessie :b:

Before my time. Just going on a player I remember that reminds me of his style of play.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He breaks up play and his distribution of the ball has been fantastic. This is exactly what Keane used to do.

If Roy had been from Brazil or Netherlands he would been rated a lot higher outside Ireland and the UK. Roy was a dirty fucker on the pitch was also a fucking fantastic player. Kessie has been fantastic too for the past 8 months. Showing that potential he had at Atalanta

But Kessie doesn't have a dirty bone in his body. Frank's way more physical than Keane as well. Not the best comparison. I guess one thing they have in common is leadership quality.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Dribbling, technique and ball control of Keane was pretty mediocre. He was more of a physical player with great vision and passing. He was a tough tackler. Dirty player but teams need him.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations with being the most capped African player for Milan. Broke the record of a fellow president.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Schedule