The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tonali to Sky:

On tonight’s game: “We need clarity and strength from everyone, we must stay focused until the end.”

On the moment: “We have to work on the enthusiasm, what we have always done during the year. We have to find it as soon as possible, already tonight, we have worked hard these days. We are a great group and we have shown it so far.”

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Basketball players don't usually compare with footballers in terms of global popularity, but LeBron is an exception. IMO LeBron and Ibra are quite comparable in terms of popularity/influence globally, LeBron would probably edge this. But of course players like CR7 or Messi or even Neymar are at another level altogether.

One way to compare popularity and influence of an athlete is to look at their social media following:

wxhcfqF.jpg

I love Zlatan but this is not a debate. Lebron is in the discussion as one of the best to ever play the game of basketball. MJ, Lebron, Kobe and Shaq are known worldwide even by folks who don't follow the NBA closely. Ibra is immensely popular but he's not in the top 5 most popular figures in European football like Lebron is for the NBA.

Social media is a good measure of how popular someone is. Lebron has 80.2 mil Instagram followers and 49.2 Twitter followers. Ibra has 49.2 and 7.4 followers respectively. Not even close.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I wonder how many instagram followers Maradona had

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
i fucking hope there's nothing serious with ibra and rebic..with mandzo also out, looks like we're back to playing krunić at lw :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That was nice, and especially since we actually played well.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
People blame me for "hating" on Lmeao. How can you not? Fucker jogs around more than Ibra.

Salad has 50% of the talent but gives 300% more on the pitch

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
relax with leao...
attack was dead with our subs... what diaz did in last 30 minutes of the game??

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomori is really a jewel.
Big pay raise to the scout.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini to Sky:

On the idea of the option to buy being used: ?There is an option to buy, it is very high, it will be an assessment between now and the end of the season whether to exercise it or not. It is a fairly clear situation.?

he is worth that and maybe even more

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I want more of this.

Can you imagine how good can he be for us when he settles in, finds continuity and plays with the same cb partner for a while? Most of our players needed atleast half a year to adapt and he's already this decisive after few months and few games

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Am I the only one worried about the constant injuries? I cant fully enjoy the victory knowing it cost us 3 players..

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli: “Calhanoglu, Ibra and Rebic had muscular issues. They seem more of a muscular fatigue than serious issues. However they will be evaluated tomorrow.”

Sounds not so bad so far. Let's hope for the best.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
This defending is what raise the team spirit. All for one, one for all.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Benching the captain and putting in a man of the match performance? No big deal.

tenor.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Who is going to blackmail gordon singer for 30 million dollars to purchase the Englishman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule