The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
I think many weird and irrational, but understandable, things have been written during the game last night and after it.

People are losing their minds and I'm almost losing my mind as well. So many years of disappointment has caused many here to give up the fight for CL after this loss. We shouldn't give up, not until it's mathematically impossible. This ending in Serie A is a real dogfight and we have a chance in that fight.

I stand by my post some weeks ago about Pioli. These losses are putting more and more dents in my belief in that of course, as I'm human, but this is still a very young squad.

My only faith is that we manage to win the Benevento, Cagliari and Torino games somehow, and that Ibra takes care of the other two. Might it not happen? Yes.

I hope Pioli/Ibra is able to save the stumps of belief and that we're able to step onto the field vs Benevento with confidence. A win there is the equivalent of putting one foot in front of the other.

Forza Milan! Reserve judgment for reality.

thats the only way to move ahead. stay united, get out of this bad run of games.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it was worse when we changed coaches every year
If not constant injuries we'd make it into CL for sure
what we need is to find a way to screw ffp without consequences and buy good players

Yeah, of course, the injury card. Why didn't it work out yesterday? Pioli had the full roster (bar Ibra) available.

You guys deserve the banter era. This club has been giving you shit in your mouths for years and you are just like: 'yes, feed me more'

The delusion here is just... :fp:

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Fuck it. If we want a cheapo coach then we might as well try Ranieri if we think we cant get a good coach.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, of course, the injury card. Why didn't it work out yesterday? Pioli had the full roster (bar Ibra) available.

You guys deserve the banter era. This club has been giving you shit in your mouths for years and you are just like: 'yes, feed me more'

The delusion here is just... :fp:

yesterday injuries weren't the reason we lost,
but they affected us on the distance
Don't you see that changing coaches without having good squad doesn't work and even hurts?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Changing coach won't make us magically into good team.
Buy LB, so Theo has some competition
Buy RW who can shot
Buy proper 10 who can scrore and assist

it's bare minimum

forgot: buy forward who can score and stay healthy

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What a shit month for us. May May be better.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Its more open with Juve than Napoli

Milan:

Benevento
Juventus
Torino
Cagliari
Atalanta

Atalanta is second, Juve fighting for top 4, all of Torino, Cagliari & Torino need points to remain in Serie A.

Juventus:

Udinese
Milan
Sassuolo
Inter
Bologna

Milan fighting for top 4, Inter first in the table, a good team like Sassuolo or a defensive team like Udinese are also not easy for them.

Napoli:

Cagliari
Spezia
Udinese
Fiorentina
Verona

Cagliari & Spezia need points to remain in A, Udinese & Verona are difficult opponents.

Pretty much Milan-Juve next week could make the difference.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, better times are coming!
Maldini is going after no one else but Lamela, a teenager from Ligue 2 and maybe as cherry on the cake: Tomiyashu!

He is going for Scamacca, Milenkovic & Ilicic. Serie A fodders.

Tomiyasu > Calabria

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yesterday injuries weren't the reason we lost,
but they affected us on the distance
Don't you see that changing coaches without having good squad doesn't work and even hurts?

You actually think this squad is not one of the top 4 best in the league? :lol:

It's all on Pioli man.
No real coach would allow Theo to do such errors without taking measures.
No real coach would make his first subs after his team is down with 2 goals.
No real coach would bench a player who won him a vital point.
No real coach would stick to one the same idiotic formation that doesn't work for nearly half a year.
No real coach would allow Rebic and Hakan to do 5 wrong back heels passes a game and do nothing.
No real coach would press deep teams that are killers on counters.
No real coach would allow his team to drop from 1st to 5th in the span of 10 games.
No real coach would insist on average players like Krunic and Meite for so long.
No real coach would rush his most important players back in after an injury.
No real coach would allow his team to be humiliated in so many derbies. Last 6 derbies (Juventus, Atalanta, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Lazio) - 1 win, 5 losses, 3 goals scored, 14 goals conceded :lol::lol::lol:

I can go on with this list forever. Pioli is an average coach who deserves nothing but sacking at the end of the season no matter where we finish.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
stop speculating guys, we're not gonna make CL. All hope is lost.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its more open with Juve than Napoli

Milan:

Benevento
Juventus
Torino
Cagliari
Atalanta

Atalanta is second, Juve fighting for top 4, all of Torino, Cagliari & Torino need points to remain in Serie A.

Juventus:

Udinese
Milan
Sassuolo
Inter
Bologna

Milan fighting for top 4, Inter first in the table, a good team like Sassuolo or a defensive team like Udinese are also not easy for them.

Napoli:

Cagliari
Spezia
Udinese
Fiorentina
Verona

Cagliari & Spezia need points to remain in A, Udinese & Verona are difficult opponents.

Pretty much Milan-Juve next week could make the difference.

Oh, it definitely will when they beat us 3-0. Pioli's favorite result

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I think many weird and irrational, but understandable, things have been written during the game last night and after it.

People are losing their minds and I'm almost losing my mind as well. So many years of disappointment has caused many here to give up the fight for CL after this loss. We shouldn't give up, not until it's mathematically impossible. This ending in Serie A is a real dogfight and we have a chance in that fight.

I stand by my post some weeks ago about Pioli. These losses are putting more and more dents in my belief in that of course, as I'm human, but this is still a very young squad.

My only faith is that we manage to win the Benevento, Cagliari and Torino games somehow, and that Ibra takes care of the other two. Might it not happen? Yes.

I hope Pioli/Ibra is able to save the stumps of belief and that we're able to step onto the field vs Benevento with confidence. A win there is the equivalent of putting one foot in front of the other.

Forza Milan! Reserve judgment for reality.

We can fight our way back in to the top 4, but it's an uphill struggle. This team broke down in the last two months and Pioli doesn't have answers.

I hope Zlatan can inspire us, but we have too many liabilities in the squad. There are moments I have serious doubts whether Rebic, Theo and Hakan understand football at all. Kessie seems gassed out and Ismael doesn't have any match rhythm.

This team is constructed poorly. Look at our wingers. Look at the defence. Look at the backup strikers.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Tbh this squad ain't top 4 material. Pioli has gotten the best out of it, but damn it, has he let it slip

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
This team needs to be carried by the coach and management, not another player.

Because you will be screwed when your team carrier is not available, as we have seen time and time again.

Coach and management too.
On the pitch you need players who are dominating and can give instructions during the match.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You actually think this squad is not one of the top 4 best in the league? :lol:

It's all on Pioli man.
No real coach would allow Theo to do such errors without taking measures.
No real coach would make his first subs after his team is down with 2 goals.
No real coach would bench a player who won him a vital point.
No real coach would stick to one the same idiotic formation that doesn't work for nearly half a year.
No real coach would allow Rebic and Hakan to do 5 wrong back heels passes a game and do nothing.
No real coach would press deep teams that are killers on counters.
No real coach would allow his team to drop from 1st to 5th in the span of 10 games.
No real coach would insist on average players like Krunic and Meite for so long.
No real coach would rush his most important players back in after an injury.
No real coach would allow his team to be humiliated in so many derbies. Last 6 derbies (Juventus, Atalanta, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Lazio) - 1 win, 5 losses, 3 goals scored, 14 goals conceded :lol::lol::lol:

I can go on with this list forever. Pioli is an average coach who deserves nothing but sacking at the end of the season no matter where we finish.

Without Ibra and Ben it's not top 4.
I won't even argue over your list of mistakes, many of them a fair, but do you think new coach won't make his?
When they coach good team, you don't see mistakes, but once results are bad, you start noticing late subs and so on.
New coach = lost years and new risks

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
All extension offers made to Donnarumma were turned down. The club tried everything and offered 8M but its agent remains in its positions: 12M.

This season is expected to be his last at the club and Juve would be ready to welcome him.

[@Guillaumemp ]

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All extension offers made to Donnarumma were turned down. The club tried everything and offered 8M but its agent remains in its positions: 12M.

This season is expected to be his last at the club and Juve would be ready to welcome him.

[@Guillaumemp ]

Yay, fuck the snake.

There are many keepers that can get the job done.
Look at Reina yesterday.

We are very far from a level where a top goalkeeper can make the difference for us.

Also, fuck Kessie. Wants his salary doubled, and crumbles in midfield game after game.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
stop speculating guys, we're not gonna make CL. All hope is lost.

Until it's mathematically over, it's not over. We have to be more pragmatic about it, hope isn't lost just because we're in poor form. It could be that we have a turn in form, go on to beat Juve and/or Atalanta, or Napoli get into poor form and drop points like we have.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We've seen the things this team can do. Just have to find a way to do it consistently. Pioli has proven over and over again that he eventually chokes. We need a coach that doesnt do that

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
We will win against Juve, and then lose against Torino, Cagliari and Atalanta :proud:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Elliot should give us proper funds in the january mercato, but no, Maldini needed to improvise with ZERO budget...

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Without Ibra and Ben it's not top 4.
I won't even argue over your list of mistakes, many of them a fair, but do you think new coach won't make his?
When they coach good team, you don't see mistakes, but once results are bad, you start noticing late subs and so on.
New coach = lost years and new risks

And who is responsible for these injuries? Who kept a 40 yo striker on the pitch every fucking game until he injured himself? Who threw Bennacer against Parma as a starter after he missed 3 consecutive games? Do you remember what happened during this game? Bennacer reinjured himself and was out for 3 months. Who is responsible for the countless muscle injuries and injuries picked up at training?

I've been noticing that Pioli has no idea what he is doing long time ago when we were still first and wrote it here, but all I received was stupid comments from people who as it seems don't even watch the games or don't understand football at all.

Last edited:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you can't finish game without horror last 15 minutes, every single time, even against weakest clubs in EL and Seria A, than you know something is wrong. Physically, team is destroyed.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Elliot should give us proper funds in the january mercato, but no, Maldini needed to improvise with ZERO budget...

He spent all the budget in the mediocre Tonali, ?35M.

He rejected a ?7M offer for Krunic and made him unsellable.

He did not put Samu or Calabria in the market neither, they were confirmed.

He allowed Rodriguez to go for ?2M, Laxalt on loan, his contract becomes shorter, his age increases, his price reduces, then what we earn from their loans? Could have been used as Theo back-ups.

He sold Paqueta, a very wrong decision.

He failed in his attempt to sign a CB in summer, so many players in list (Simakan, Fofana, Mukiele, Tomori, Tomiyasu) even sent a plane for Simakan (reported by media) for what? Only to delay CB signing for January.

He did not renew with Hakan & Donnarumma last summer, we are talking about two players who before COVID were a total of ?100M.

He made Milan a joke by signing the retired Mandzukic, a player no club in Europe wanted.

He did hurry for the Rebic-Silva swap without making assessments. Now Silva’s price is like 3x of Rebic, he could have been an asset for Milan.

Last edited:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He rejected a ?7M offer for Krunic.

He allowed Rodriguez to go for ?2M, Laxalt on loan, Conti on loan to a relegation club who gave no guarantees that they can sign him. Even Leo Duarte is on loan, right?

If we sold Calabria, we would get Aurier...and fucking Leao was 30m, but that is okay?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He rejected a ?7M offer for Krunic.

He allowed Rodriguez to go for ?2M, Laxalt on loan, Conti on loan to a relegation club who gave no guarantees that they can sign him. Even Leo Duarte is on loan, or I?m wrong?

He did not renew with Hakan & Donnarumma last summer.

He made Milan a joke by signing the retired Mandzukic, a player no club in Europe wanted.

Tonali is 25, until we know what bonuses are for
Re Krunic and Samu it's speculation. We don't know if they were on transfer or weren't.
Why would anyone sane put Calabria on transfer?
Rodriguez is trash with high salary, of course he left for 2m
Laxalt is trash with high salary, only teams with no money interested
Conti is trash with high salary, only Parma offered redemption
Duarte is trash
Hakan and dollar are greedy bastards. How can you renew them if theey think they are Maradona reincarnation
Agree that Mandzukic was a very shortsighted signing

Biggest mistake of Maldini is not selling dollar and hakan
This summer it will be Kessie, Calabria and Romagnoli who should be sold if they don't sign new deal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule