Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
If Kessie improves on his passing and long distance shooting, he will become an unstoppable beast. The power he gets on his shots with so little effort is incredible. I wanna see him and Bennacer bang 7-8 non-PK goals per season.

the goals scored target for kessie should be 15 now

as some brilliant person said previously, he is better than any version of pogba..the distance between them only increasing w time

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Olivier Giroud is believed to have refused offers from RC Lens and Fenerbahce because he is waiting for Milan. Giroud is asking for a 2 year contract. [SportMediaset]

Ppl say he was actually ok this year no?

Milan needs Ibra + Giroud + young cf!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
the goals scored target for kessie should be 15 now

as some brilliant person said previously, he is better than any version of pogba..the distance between them only increasing w time

15 non-PK goals? I don't see that happening soon

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
27, turns 28 in Dec. So if he came now, he'd be 28 in the 22/23 season when he'd be the main CF after Ibra leaves and still have a good number of years in him whether he works for us, or doesn't (and means other teams would still see him as a viable buy).

Oh, that is not too bad then. Still, hasn't quite reached the heights I thought he'd reach when he was an exciting prospect.

I do like his hustle though and I hope he can raise his game if and when he is playing for his favourite club.

If Paolo pounces for him then I'd be happy.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
People acting like Hakan is so shit that if we let him leave for free we will be better off :fp:

He is more than a solid player that we would really need when playing on two fronts. 4mil in wages for him is more than fair and I really hope he stays. Though he probably wont.

Him renewing means that he will start next season. And he is simply not good enough for AM, which is the most important position in a 4231 as he is the link between midfield and attack.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Spanish newspaper 'AS' confirms the profitable and direct contacts that have taken place in the last hours between Barcelona president Laporta and Mino Raiola for the possible transfer of Gianluigi Gonnarumma to Barcelona, ​​due to the expiry of his contract with Milan.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just taking a casual stroll through the dog park of Milanello...

kIadhqc.jpeg

Lmaoo

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
If it's true regarding Tonali situation, than we know that Maldini is ruthless af. He is not guided by emotion, but by reason.
I think that Tonali can improve, real question is by how much. Also, we don't know why he and Hauge didn't played in large portion of second part of the season.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I mean people in this forum overreacted about his form. But that?s to be expected on a forum with fans. There is also key areas he has improved. It?s good and well to highlight the areas he hasn?t improved but there?s key areas he has improved. Awareness has improved which was his best attribute and has improved even more, he understands where he is as soon as he receives the ball. He?s passing in the final third has improved a lot too, movement off the ball as well which I found good as well. He?s defensive side and covering is much better as well but that?s more his defensive side.

He?s biggest weakness is his finishing. He played an attacking role against United or I forgot which match it is where Pioli pushed him up later in the match, he was playing attacking midfielder if I recall. He done well too. Smart decisions, smart runs, intelligent play. He?s finishing is literally he?s only noticeable weakness in my opinion. I think even when going forward I at time preferred it over Hakan, because he rarely gave the ball away and made better decisions. So actually I disagree with your assessment entirely, it?s only because he doesn?t push forward as much, but was great when needed. Not the best but more than decent. I think he has become to an intelligent player to not be able to adjust.

Great post :star:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If it's true regarding Tonali situation, than we know that Maldini is ruthless af. He is not guided by emotion, but by reason.
I think that Tonali can improve, real question is by how much. Also, we don't know why he and Hauge didn't played in large portion of second part of the season.

Something is strange there.

I see both as very good talents. Tonali was very mediocre but with obvious football inteligence.

However we dont know exact plans so...

Im saying again, dont expect big mercato. It will NOT happen.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we can't have big mercato, we can forget about top 4. We barely made it this season, it's going to be only more difficult.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:star::star::star::star:
Always bringing facts, context and eloquence to what us mere mortals see and just say "he is trash" or "killing us"

Thank you Sir

Thanks. But as a Kessie fan you probably won't appreciate the other long post I wrote. :D
Although I do love Presidente too, of course. I just think the forum is going from one extreme to another when it comes to him and that we might not have seen the last one.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I don't mind Giroud as a backup striker/3rd choice. He seems to be a chill dude and has the Milan face.

As much as I would like to have Belotti, I am still not sure if he is the top level we need to lead the line.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Reminds me about the Moneyball film, where he said that you need to be straight with the players, tell them directly. They are professionals and paid big bucks, should be mature enough to understand circumstances.

15 total goals...he might not take as many pks next season lol

Agree, this is why I wrote 7-8 non-PK goals. That seems reasonable and achievable.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I don't mind Giroud as a backup striker/3rd choice. He seems to be a chill dude and has the Milan face.

As much as I would like to have Belotti, I am still not sure if he is the top level we need to lead the line.

pretty high wages for a 3rd choice

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Im fine with it too. But it will greatly depend on the salary. The idea of a 4~5m Giroud being vice Ibra does not sound very nice at all.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
There are growing suggestions Inter contacted Lazio coach Simone Inzaghi, as Antonio Conte is not prepared to stay with a downgraded squad

:lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Thanks. But as a Kessie fan you probably won't appreciate the other long post I wrote. :D
Although I do love Presidente too, of course. I just think the forum is going from one extreme to another when it comes to him and that we might not have seen the last one.

No, people are just not emo like you.

Don't think many reject the idea that Kessie still have a lot of room for growth as there are many things he can get better at. But one thing from him that's been world class this season and that we haven't seen from him before is his consistency. He's had very few lows and that's a good sign for a player who aspires to be among the best.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
If we get Giroud, I doubt we'll sign another CF

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Calabria, Gabbia, Colombo, Maldini, Pobega for sure.

Paloschi or Plizzari, Tahar, Al-Hilali, Frigerio, Olzer, Tonin...

Plenty of options

And we have Conti and Caldara coming back.

You don?t get the point. It?s not about finding options, you can add any Primavera player who is 19+ & trained 3+ years with Milan.

However we need to add quality players.

8 players out of 25. They will take places on first team. They will take places of players like Samu, Krunic, Meite...

At least we have Kessie, Gabbia, Romagnoli (if he stays), Maldini & Calabria. But then we need 3 more good players to make it 8.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
also Paratici leaving Juve offically which means Allegri is the favorite to take over

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dzeko is far better player than Giroud. But, Dzeko does not like to sit on bench, wants higher salary, and he would not be a free player.
Still, with Ibra in team, I don't get why would we get Giroud, who was through the whole career - option from the bench. Who would be our main striker? No way it's Ibra...
Malen? He is Raiola's client. Daka? Too good to be true. Belotti? In those circumstances, why would we have older player along two old timers...

Only reason to get Giroud is because he is free. If we have limited budget for this season as well, then fuck it. Maldini & co are not magicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule