Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barca, Man Utd, giuve. in the end could lower demands to get to inter.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
He should have at the very least signed a contract extension so that Milan can get something from his sale. Guess he was too selfish and wanted it all to himself. Can't blame the management for his selfishness and lack of loyalty but... This should not happen ... We should keep our starters and also avoid losing them for free...

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
why would you even need that much money bro? to buy dogecoin?

good riddance

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
When a person shows you who they are, believe them the first time
- Maya Angelou

Wherever he goes he will be good but to ruin being a legend just for 'more' is truly a sad but apt commentary of the current generation and the poorer aspects of humanity. I was never worried, he was going to sign or he was going to leave but we got an excellent replacement and Management handled it perfectly - no drama, sent a message to our team and potential targets and financially the club can now be more aggressive in reinforcing more crucial aspects of the team.

This future got even brighter if that was even possible.

What comes to mind funnily is the quote from Rob Roy where the wife who has just been raped defiantly tells Tim Roth's character ' I will think of you dead until my husband, makes you so and then I will think on you no more'

Only Milan and our ascendency
Forza Milan

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
- Maya Angelou

Wherever he goes he will be good but to ruin being a legend just for 'more' is truly a sad but apt commentary of the current generation and the poorer aspects of humanity. I was never worried, he was going to sign or he was going to leave but we got an excellent replacement and Management handled it perfectly - no drama, sent a message to our team and potential targets and financially the club can now be more aggressive in reinforcing more crucial aspects of the team.

What comes to mind funnily is the quote from Rob Roy where the wife who has just been raped defiantly tells Tim Roth's character ' I will think of you dead until my husband, makes you so and then I will think on you no more'

Forza Milan

Great post :thumbsup:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Donnarumma apparently will have a terrible EuroCup2021.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
For once it's not Milan's impatience and incompetence that sends the young one out. So in a way I am relieved.

I am saddened but the merc he is becoming and I hope he stays relevant for the sake of the national team but I think he might have overstepped here.

I am disappointed by his recent behaviour but I am thankful for our return to the champions league and we should not forget his contribution to get us there.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
- Maya Angelou

Forza Milan

:thumbsup:

This thread needs to be moved, but not to a section that includes beloved former Milan players. Maybe the Off Topic or Transfer section?

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well nothing you can do now except wishing him the worst of luck, seriously no one really needs him, with only candidates ( jube, barca, psg and man united) already has good keepers, i really hope no one buys him and he end up with lesser salary in a shitty club.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Delete this thread pls :)

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Really showed how disloyal he is. It will forever count against his character. could have been a legend, now will forever be tainted. I hope Mino was worth it.... Even if he wanted to leave there's a way to do something and a way not to, and he's given us a lesson in how not to.. I don't wish any injuries on Gigio but I do wish him an awful career from here on forward.

Last edited:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
This confirms what I suspected a couple of days ago: Gigio did not move for the money but to grow and win, i.e., evolve in a bigger club. Not a money decision.

https://www.milannews.it/rassegna-s...-di-lasciare-il-milan-e-tutta-di-gigio-412383

The bitterness showed on this forum and the collective revenge-taking going on right now is comprehensible but needs to stop.

source: corriere dello sport.
Man you are fuckin gullible

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Riffstein

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This confirms what I suspected a couple of days ago: Gigio did not move for the money but to grow and win, i.e., evolve in a bigger club. Not a money decision.

https://www.milannews.it/rassegna-s...-di-lasciare-il-milan-e-tutta-di-gigio-412383

The bitterness showed on this forum and the collective revenge-taking going on right now is comprehensible but needs to stop.

So he asked for a raise from 8 to 10 million because he wanted to grow and win ?
:lol:

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score

Yeah, that's why he asked for a raise to 10mil initially. Obviously.

Do you always believe everything you read? You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer I guess...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Yeah, I agree. Just like Hakan is looking to leave Milan to make double what we offered to play in Qatar league so he can grow and win into best #10 in the world.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he goes to P$G and gets loaned to a mid table club :lol:

“He moved for his career yall” :lol:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If the motive behind the move is so holy then he better shut the fuck up and do what is best for himself. He better stop defending himself.

"Oh but Milan is always in my heart and it hurts to see people pour their anger all over my move oh."

This is when yall hear someone yell "cut the bullshit".

If there is actual pain, bury it deep down and move on as a real man should do.

Just shut the fuck up. Pack up and fuck off.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Side note to his fans, this is why you should never pick out an individual in a club and follow him around as he is sold.

Support the club as a whole. You gotta think big. Gotta see the big piture.

Like how Dollar sees the big picture of his career you know.

Anyways, do not hang out on here after he is gone. You will not survive for long. He is gone so off you go too. Goodbye.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
if Gigio wants to "grow" then wouldn't champions league be growth??? I'll maaaybe buy it if he goes to another league but if he signs for Juve he's 100% full of shit

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
if Gigio wants to "grow" then wouldn't champions league be growth??? I'll maaaybe buy it if he goes to another league but if he signs for Juve he's 100% full of shit

They talk bullshit, he left for money

Schedule