The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
At the end, it turned out that they were not prepared for Kebabs departure at all, which was amateurish from Maldini/Massara at the first place bacuse if you know that you don't have money, you can't lose player for free over a 1m difference for salary. I was never fan of Kebab but this is big loss.

What's funny, people here were saying how everything is under the control, how we have money and that we're just waiting for a good opportunity. :lol:

And honestly, I'm not buying this shit that you were unable to find any better CAM/RW than Messias, who was just a panic deadline transfer. You had three months, THREE FUCKING MONTHS.
And this fucking strategy to wait for last days... how many times they need to fail, to learn their lesson? Only stupid person can make same mistake all over again.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:lol:
Look at the last heatmap of Kessie you posted. He is clearly a LM.
That's your logic.:lol:

If you want to play with the big boys you need to stop posting counterarguments to your words, maybe noone will check your funny mistakes then.

just take the L and admit you were wrong ffs. Its hard to watch how hard you are getting owned last 2 days. Kojak yesterday, brk today. :fp:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
At the end, it turned out that they were not prepared for Kebabs departure at all, which was amateurish from Maldini/Massara at the first place bacuse if you know that you don't have money, you can't lose player for free over a 1m difference for salary. I was never fan of Kebab but this is big loss.

What's funny, people here were saying how everything is under the control, how we have money and that we're just waiting for a good opportunity. :lol:

And honestly, I'm not buying this shit that you were unable to find any better CAM/RW than Messias, who was just a panic deadline transfer. You had three months, THREE FUCKING MONTHS.
And this fucking strategy to wait for last days... how many times they need to fail, to learn their lesson? Only stupid person can make same mistake all over again.

Logical post. :thumbsup:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
No, Diaz will have 3x Hakan's output
You are talking assists & goals while am discussing a totally different aspect of the game.
If you & MB arent grasping the concept of the argument so ..... ok , Diaz AM.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Tonali heatmap

1308cdd41d5c4e32ab6ef65e339d6c89.jpg

Bennacer heatmap

c440330c985eeff4fc6bbc8f86428de4.jpg

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I know for a fact people Vulture works as a professor in statistics in an albanian university people!!!!! This is amazing! Grande Vulture, thank you for letting us know

Damn, hard luck Vulture. Your application to all African Universities were declined? Chin up, son.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So Hakan & Diaz will have similar output ?!
k.

Who knows? the topic was whether Diaz is playing in the correct position, which he is. But please don't talk like Hakan is a superior player.

Diaz have started this season with a goal and an assist (two goals if you count the one he scored with his ass off of Leao's shot) and have generally had good games.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Good luck achieving a easy top 4 finish with that. Last season the only top level managers Pioli had to face was Conte, Inzaghi and Gasperini.

This season theres Mourinho, Allegri, Spaletti, Inzaghi and Gasperini. Not chums likes Gattuso or Pirlo.

+ Sarri

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Against Cagliari:

Sandro Tonali - 67 minutes:

Ismael Bennacer - 23 minutes:

Passes:
Tonali 34
Bennacer 24

Pass success:
Tonali 91%
Bennacer 100%

Touches:
Tonali 48
Bennacer 30

It?s always like this. Last season often Tonali played 45 minutes then Bennacer came in second half for 45 minutes. He had like 2X more passes & touches than him, and like 3X more dribbles & progress.

Tonali is the most inferior player in our midfield out of all midfielders we have on the team and people see him as vice-Bennacer (our most active CM) :lol:

He is now taking set-pieces and his fan boys will start loving him for set-pieces, otherwise in possession game & build-up he is 0.

He is not a vice Bennacer, he can easily play instead of Bennacer though. I already wrote it on one of the last pages but Tonali is much better when he doesn't have to stick central which he can without Hakan on the pitch (who was the go to guy for switching sides or playing the ball central from the flank). He plays good balls from the wide position and it allows him to capitalize on his speed.
This season he can play much more to his strengths than last season and it is something the team now also needs.

If you monitor how he played last match you will see what I mean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGnzP_wFjkU

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Slightly different topic:

What costs do we have lined up for next mercato?
Approx 11m if we sign Florenzi and Messias. Diaz only triggers payment the following summer, same for Baka apart from some CL bonus.

That looks fairly good for next summer and also winter, I like how they moved the biggest expenses to 2023.

in 2023 when loans end we will huge job to do in our attack

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Adli Yacine officially a Rossonero.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Slightly different topic:

What costs do we have lined up for next mercato?
Approx 11m if we sign Florenzi and Messias. Diaz only triggers payment the following summer, same for Baka apart from some CL bonus.

That looks fairly good for next summer and also winter, I like how they moved the biggest expenses to 2023.

Add 6 for Pellegri and it would be 17 million for next summer, but we would also have 12 million from Hauge. But i dont think we take up all those options, Messias and Florenzi give me Meite vibes.
Next summer we should have a near blank check.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Who knows? the topic was whether Diaz is playing in the correct position, which he is. But please don't talk like Hakan is a superior player.

Diaz have started this season with a goal and an assist (two goals if you count the one he scored with his ass off of Leao's shot) and have generally had good games.

2 assists if you count the penalty.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
B7PDCT9.jpg

krunic miles better than ben & tonali. :star:

sadly doesn't change the fact that vulture is the ultimate idiot

amanmilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Looking at Messias YouTube highlights he looks fine, can finish well, direct and decent dribbling. Let’s just see how he does.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Add 6 for Pellegri and it would be 17 million for next summer, but we would also have 12 million from Hauge. But i dont think we take up all those options, Messias and Florenzi give me Meite vibes.
Next summer we should have a near blank check.

Right Pellegri. Good thing if we don't activate them nothing really happens, Messias loan fee is on the higher side but his reported wages are so low that that easily balances out.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
@MilanNewsit: The second part of the medical examinations for Chaka Traore @MialnPosts

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
08lul4T.png

Pioli asked for a dribbler to unlock home games against minnows, and he received the player with most shot-creating dribbles in Serie A.
What more could you ask for?:o

Seriously though, I'd rather have Messias than a washed up Ilicic. Many of you were okay with him at some point.

This has been a fantastic mercato for me(Baka, Giroud, Mike:proud:) as long as we also get a proper Diaz alternative.

I love Samu and I wasn't opposed to him staying but it would be very awkward if he remained after the late sub and Instagram message that were interpreted as farewell gestures and messages. Painfully awkward.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Adli-Milan official.

Good stuff. Hopefully he'll be given minutes and they don't mind developing our player.

Adli has been on the bench for Bourdeaux in recent games (possibly due to the mercato?), so now that everything has been settled, he should be a starter again. Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense that Bourdeaux would be that determined to keep him for another year.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Having Hakan in this team would ruin it no? Maldini doing fodder exodus.

Next two players in chopping block are Conti and Casti.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah you really can't say he's not explosive. Don't know why so many RnB people are comparing him to Samu. Samu is fast, but not explosive. Like not at all. That's why he doesn't get past his players.

Not saying Corona is Messi but hey, I can see him being a welcomed fresh breeze of air on our right flank. Moreover on a loan. Wouldn't be surprised if Maldini pulls a Tomori in January and suddenly gets us a Zyech level of right winger or so.

Wouldn't be the first time people despair in summer only to be positively surprised in January.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Yeah you really can't say he's not explosive. Don't know why so many RnB people are comparing him to Samu. Samu is fast, but not explosive. Like not at all. That's why he doesn't get past his players.

Not saying Corona is Messi but hey, I can see him being a welcomed fresh breeze of air on our right flank. Moreover on a loan. Wouldn't be surprised if Maldini pulls a Tomori in January and suddenly gets us a Zyech level of right winger or so.

Wouldn't be the first time people despair in summer only to be positively surprised in January.

Sadly it's not him we're getting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule