Week 3: Milan vs Lazio 12/09/2021 18:00 CEST

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
U mad, u mad, u maddd
c1882d4618363cb0115c1121bf2f2a04.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Leao is the key to everything going forward. A superb investment at €25m.

Mistramian

Primavera
Reaction score
Tonali and Tomori were superb!

I was a bit concerned about bakayoko but suffered an injurgy. Maybe it was due to this that he was so weak.

Kessie- Tonali is a superb duo to dominate the league. Hope we can extend Kessia shortly.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Couldn't watch the game but quite happy with the result!

And apparently a great performance too

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Pioli got it all spot on in terms of match preparation, but I cannot believe that Bakayoko sub. You throw him on in the games vs Venezia and Spezia and let him gain match fitness, not at 1-0 vs an excellent Lazio midfield. He felt like a walking red card out there.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Any news on Baka? Hope its nothing serious.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
MOM ... simply amazing.

So there IS something there after all?

the way you were talking last season and during the summer was like he's a bum who'll never become anything.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
He is the best prospect italia has produced in decades...tonali

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I didn't understand the Kessie - Bakayoko sub at all. Kessie was tired? Bennacer still unfit?

I think it was a combination of those plus maybe Pioli wanted Bakayoko's size to battle with a very physical Lazio.

Anyway, Bakayoko is really a confidence player. He looked so nervous out there and should have played more simple for the time he was on.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So there IS something there after all?

the way you were talking last season and during the summer was like he's a bum who'll never become anything.
You gotta respect him that he is willing to change his opinion when he sees something different. + Tonali still has a long way to go.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Missed the first 60 minutes, but with this squad depth, we are very competitive on all fronts. Glad to hear Tonali is finally unlocked. Kudos to Paolo and management for the making sure all holes are filled.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You gotta respect him that he is willing to change his opinion when he sees something different. + Tonali still has a long way to go.

Absolutely, respect to anyone who's man enough to change opinions. And for sure Tonali has a lot to prove yet.

But my question still stands because Tonali critics last year talked like he was dogshit and would never improve.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ante is a great player to have. Every second he goes 120% and some games he just solves by his moves. At timed he gets chaotic... but great one to have. Go Ante!!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Leao is the key to everything going forward. A superb investment at ?25m.

It was tactical. Nobone can play 1 on 1 vs Leao. Milan isolated him many times 1 on 1 ynd he did great most ofvit. Final product still needs to be polished. Concentration is muuuch better. Work in progress. Was great 2 day.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I think it's been fairly evident that Tonali just needed some time to gel with the team and build some confidemce. Phenomenal talent.

People give up on players far too soon. At least two 2 seasons should be given before people declare a player a flop. I would say even 3 years with young players.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Missed the first 60 minutes, but with this squad depth, we are very competitive on all fronts. Glad to hear Tonali is finally unlocked. Kudos to Paolo and management for the making sure all holes are filled.

theyre not

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Before the game, I was thinking how great it is to have a strong defence. It cant be ignored. During those bad years we knew if we weren't incredible offensively we wouldn't be getting three points. Now we have a base to build from. Even at your worst, you can somehow steal a lucky goal and get all three points. Like against samp, we didn't do much offensively.
Thankfully we can play great attacking football team. What I take away from most Pioli games is just how much I love this team. As a group and individually. There's always beautiful moments. I'm sure Calabria was tired late on but made 3 or 4 incredible tackles late on.

I do feel we would have drawn or lost had we not got the second when we did as Bakayoko coming on killed us. He gave the ball away about 5 times and in silly areas. Looked half asleep.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
It was tactical. Nobone can play 1 on 1 vs Leao. Milan isolated him many times 1 on 1 ynd he did great most ofvit. Final product still needs to be polished. Concentration is muuuch better. Work in progress. Was great 2 day.

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
Had to half-watch the game with no sound. Was at a dinner party.
If anyone has a link to a full replay, that would be nice!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What did you guys think of Ballo-Toure?

Schedule