Sandro Tonali Thread

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2014-15 is an unrecognized season.
That goal never happened as far as I'm concerned.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2014-15 is an unrecognized season.
That goal never happened as far as I'm concerned.

Same for me

I dont even ever look back on the Menez back heel or anything that has happened that year

Peak banter Milan

I personally didnt enjoy that season at all, even tho some said it was entertaining or they liked Menez

Hated being dependant on that guy

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Same for me

I dont even ever look back on the Menez back heel or anything that has happened that year

Peak banter Milan

I personally didnt enjoy that season at all, even tho some said it was entertaining or they liked Menez

Hated being dependant on that guy

i didnt like t either but dude that menez goal. too good. top 10 milan goals of all time

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
HHrjMY1.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/jrTb3G4.gifv

lQGfwBC.gif

what tackle?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Just wanted to pop in and say how much I love this guy! We need to keep building with milan fans as our core <3

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
This season - so far - this guy is exceptional. Let's hope its just a taste of things to come ^^, he is just 21rs old ffs.

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Imagine a forward like Duvan Zapata leading our attacking line week in and week out

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let it go bro :cry:

It was mostly the ref at fault lets be serious

If you played football and in the heat of the moment of such an intense match would you actually be able to tell who?s hand it touched first in real time? It happened so quick and they were so close to each other, having played a little it?s not unreasonable to assume he maybe couldn?t even tell at the time, it?s different with all the adrenaline and everything and such small details can be missed or misinterpreted when you’re playing. This ones not as clear as that cunt Buffon pulling the ball way behind his line knowing damn well what he was doing. That’s just my cut.

Either way how the fuck did it take them so long for the VAR check to miss something as blatant as that. I?m mad as much about that still

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It was mostly the ref at fault lets be serious

If you played football and in the heat of the moment of such an intense match would you actually be able to tell who?s hand it touched first in real time? It happened so quick and they were so close to each other, having played a little it?s not unreasonable to assume he maybe couldn?t even tell at the time, it?s different with all the adrenaline and everything and such small details can be missed or misinterpreted when you?re playing. This ones not as clear as that cunt Buffon pulling the ball way behind his line knowing damn well what he was doing. That?s just my cut.

Either way how the fuck did it take them so long for the VAR check to miss something as blatant as that. I?m mad as much about that still

that's what buffon said. fuck em both.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like his stance. "I'm here to discuss your debt ..."

5e80027ab74c5858ff9d4f145f3394a2.jpg

fuck thomas lemar

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Told everyone to give the kid time and he will more than prove his worth. That said, I didn't expect him to shine this bright and this soon, but IMO if he continues this way he has all the tools and no obvious weaknesses and could become the next italian legend. Here's to hoping he stays healthy!!

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
€7m + €3m in bonuses and Giacomo Olzer to Brescia, on top of a contract until 2026, earning only €1.5m/yr.

An absolutely unbelievable deal on our part.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
€7m + €3m in bonuses and Giacomo Olzer to Brescia, on top of a contract until 2026, earning only €1.5m/yr.

An absolutely unbelievable deal on our part.
If keeps like this and improving he ll get a rise in a year or two. As he should.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
the man's doppelganger minted on thousand year old coins
I think this might be a tousand year old prophecy predicting the coming of a hero that will lead his people and save them after years of suffering.

Schedule