The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Nothing!

I just included you for historic reasons. Your "tits or gtfo" have chased away roughly ~80% of all women.

Susan is the last girl standing

And its a closed community

Just saying...

Susan is an OG, I'd never say something like that to her.

Besides, I think I'm getting to old for such behavior. I was probably too old for it before as well, but now I realize it :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
wtf is wrong with women these days? going all fake :fp:

then

2c19f9c31850412adcb0f3a33ff622a8.jpg

vs now

Fanny-Neguesha.jpg

yuck

Would (still) bang :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
05245ee4c6bbda3d94c70e8f65e4bf6a8a4497a5.png

literally cannot lose w theo hernandez on your team

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gasperini, Mourinho, Spalletti and Inzaghi: four coaches were sent off in three different Serie A games.

Hmmm....some more opportunity for dropped points

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
:thumbsup: excellent photo. Lets go for a drink/food when we attend a Milan match. I know some members who like to go next year too so we could join up

Tutti allo stadio ragazzi amuni

Cant wait for the chi non salta nerazzuro e e chant in the metro below the duomo

Witnessing that was the best 30 seconds of my life, gives me shivers everytime I think back on that

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope Theo (& Bennacer) wont be subborn on their 6m request.

Cant wait for the chi non salta nerazzuro e e chant in the metro below the duomo

Witnessing that was the best 30 seconds of my life, gives me shivers everytime I think back on that

Moments like that make you a fan for life :star:. It cannot be taken away from you. And anyone who doesn't understand your passion for Milan never went through the same experience elsewhere.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
From my Twitter page, don't like taking pictures of me, don't have any recents photos in a Milan shirt sadly.

Ai2ihD9z.jpg

Why so sad after a great round ?!

Are you the only female nowadays ?
There was times with so many.
I had a crush on Andromeda :(

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Gasperini, Mourinho, Spalletti and Inzaghi: four coaches were sent off in three different Serie A games.

Hmmm....some more opportunity for dropped points

Meanwhile CampPioli

stefano-pioli.gif

No theo, diaz, mike, pellegri, messias, rebic, samu
No problem

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah I really like Pioli's behavior. The rest of them, including Allegri behave like chimps on the side line.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Tona almost headbutted the shit out of his GF :lol:

wtf is wrong with women these days? going all fake :fp:

then

2c19f9c31850412adcb0f3a33ff622a8.jpg

vs now

Fanny-Neguesha.jpg

yuck
WTF , she was so beautiful.
Why fix what isnt broken ?!
Would for sure hit her current version but after we are done am gonna talk to her about it.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nothing!

I just included you for historic reasons. Your "tits or gtfo" have chased away roughly ~80% of all women.

Susan is the last girl standing

And its a closed community

Just saying...

So glad I wasn't included lol

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka

So I wasn't the only one being stuck in the Metro with the Curva Sud? You've also been there in 2011 or another year? Because celebrations in 2011 were crazy.

Why so sad after a great round ?!

Are you the only female nowadays ?
There was times with so many.
I had a crush on Andromeda :(

I'm not sad, that picture is not from now, from a while ago.
Would be nice if there were more women here, maybe they all were scared away or whatever.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In another timeline Faivre filled in for Diaz and we're all impressed with him and wondering if he can be a RW. His form in France is another sign Milan scouting is very, very good.

But anyway the injury crisis might actually be over in 2 weeks and then I'll be optmistic.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
In another timeline Faivre filled in for Diaz and we're all impressed with him and wondering if he can be a RW. His form in France is another sign Milan scouting is very, very good.

But anyway the injury crisis might actually be over in 2 weeks and then I'll be optmistic.
I watched Faivre comps yesterday.

He is the missing piece. With Messias back we'd have our AM/RW depth.

Please sign him Paolo.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
So I wasn't the only one being stuck in the Metro with the Curva Sud? You've also been there in 2011 or another year? Because celebrations in 2011 were crazy.

I'm not sad, that picture is not from now, from a while ago.
Would be nice if there were more women here, maybe they all were scared away or whatever.

No. For me it was before the home derby in 2016, the ine which Suso scored 2 goals and Perisic scored last second to make it 2-2. Anyway, the day before we were at the metro below the duomo. PACKED. People were shoveling how packed it was. 4 dudes come down the stairs at the other side of the platform, screaming CHI NON SALTA NERQZZURO E E while jumping down the stairs. People on the other side all start to jump along while ours stand still. I felt such power to initiate our side to jump (it would happen anyway eventually but it was just such a nice little moment of power and satisfaction for me). I started singing from the bottom of my lungs and jumping, my 2 friends went along, soon our side EVERYONE where jumping along with the other side. Entire metro was shaking. The sound down there was so loud it made your ears explode. Packed metro with not a square centimeter left, all of us were jumping and singing for 30 seconds and then the train arrived. Just thinking back at it sends shivers down my spine and tear down my cheek... the connection I felt to these people, without ever knowing who they were or will ever know... it's unexplainable..

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Dumbfries is really dumb. What a signing by merda :lol: The guy is a walking disaster and they thought he can replace Hamiki :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Now, according to what is reported by ********** in today’s edition, Milan have a verbal agreement with Andrea Belotti of Torino for a transfer in the summer’s market session.

The 27-year-old striker, however, could still join the Rossoneri in January. As for Torino’s owner, Urbano Cairo, he is asking for an important compensation to let him go in a few months.

The idea of AC Milan directors, Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara, is offering the Turin-based club a renewed loan for Tommaso Pobega with an option to buy and a buy-back clause in favour of Il Diavolo.

But, according to the newspaper, Urbano Cairo would like to have full control over Pobega’s card. For now, it is a complicated situation.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now, according to what is reported by ********** in today?s edition, Milan have a verbal agreement with Andrea Belotti of Torino for a transfer in the summer?s market session.

The 27-year-old striker, however, could still join the Rossoneri in January. As for Torino?s owner, Urbano Cairo, he is asking for an important compensation to let him go in a few months.

The idea of AC Milan directors, Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara, is offering the Turin-based club a renewed loan for Tommaso Pobega with an option to buy and a buy-back clause in favour of Il Diavolo.

But, according to the newspaper, Urbano Cairo would like to have full control over Pobega?s card. For now, it is a complicated situation.

tumblr_pzfr33EF9S1t6sag7o5_500.gifv

Although in fairness we are playing Torino next so 'news' like this is probably BS. We're always linked to the best player of the team we play next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule