The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
We can quite easily live without Raiola and his clients. Look at the three best teams in the world at the moment; Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Man City. How many Raiola clients do these three have in common? A grand total of zero.

Our approach in the transfer market isn't tied to whomever player we're offered by the same 2-3 agents on favourable terms in exchange for large commissions like Juve and Inter rolls - but a moneyball approach where we unearth under-valued assets on the market and deal with dozens of different agents.

Hand on heart, I never want to see us be this desperate. Not even back in the banter era when Raiola was about to bring Ibra back in 2015.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

#Pioli to the Liedholm award: "There is full harmony with the club, the will of both sides is to continue together"#Milan

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
and a bit offtopic but..what the fuck? :lol::lol::lol:

Paris Saint-Germain's Aminata Diallo is in police custody on allegations of attempting to assault teammate Kheira Hamraoui to eliminate her from competition for the same position.
Midfielders Diallo, 26, and Hamraoui, 31, vie for the same spot in the PSG starting XI.
Stunning reports claim Diallo hired two masked men to physically attack Hamraoui in a bid to injure her so she could take her position in the team.

French outlet L'Equipe say two masked men dragged Hamraoui out of her car before punching and hitting her legs in an attempt to hurt her.
An iron bar was used repeatedly to attack Hamraoui's legs during the shocking ordeal which occurred last Thursday.

Diallo started in PSG's UWCL match vs. Real Madrid yesterday, while Hamraoui was not in the squad.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milannews interview with Pioli for the Liedholm award (my translation so sorry for any mistakes)

What does this award mean to you and what does Liedholm mean to you as a person?

Liedholm was a great player, a great coach and a great sportsman. I am very honoured to have won this award.

Will you discuss the contract renewal soon?

I work in full harmony with the club, we've found a great synergy together. There is the desire from both sides to keep working together.

Do you expect reinforcements in January or will you rely more on players returning from injury?

I think we need to be good at recovering injured players, as we have been. I hope to have most of the squad back after the international break. The group is at a high level, we've started the season well, but we need to stay strong to continue at this level.

Do you feel more a part of Milan than you did two years ago?

I think the relationship between me and Milan is always growing. I immediately felt the right energy and I have great motivation. We must continue to work with the same humility and continuity. There are difficult matches ahead but if we maintain our desire and determination then we can do well.

After the break is the match with Fiorentina, a significant club for you where you shared your journey with Astori. What memories do you have of Davide and what are you expecting from this match?

Davide had the values of a sportsman who is fair, wise and generous. Facing Fiorentina is not a normal match for me, it will be a difficult game against a team who plays well. We will try to prepare properly.

How can Milan continue to grow?

Milan can grow in many areas. We are more aware and more mature but we must find the capacity to keep the team compact in difficult moments of a match and we should be more clinical in closing out games. The squad can be perfected.

Do you see a more grown up Milan and what do you think of Napoli?

The path we have followed and the results from last season have increased the team's awareness. We have faith in ourselves even against the biggest opponents. Napoli is a great squad and they deserve their position in the table, we have our characteristics and they have their own qualities.

Are you afraid about Ibra's call up to the national team?

I'm happy that Zlatan is in the team because he's doing well. I'm not scared that he'll get tired, he's a champion and the match against Spain is a long time from our next match. We have positive experiences of Zlatan and he has helped the whole squad to grow.

A thought from you on the derby.

It was an amazing derby, full of emotions and battles. Both teams played with great conviction. Inter is a very strong team and they showed that on Sunday, but we have grown.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Paris Saint-Germain's Aminata Diallo is in police custody on allegations of attempting to assault teammate Kheira Hamraoui to eliminate her from competition for the same position.
Midfielders Diallo, 26, and Hamraoui, 31, vie for the same spot in the PSG starting XI.
Stunning reports claim Diallo hired two masked men to physically attack Hamraoui in a bid to injure her so she could take her position in the team.

French outlet L'Equipe say two masked men dragged Hamraoui out of her car before punching and hitting her legs in an attempt to hurt her.
An iron bar was used repeatedly to attack Hamraoui's legs during the shocking ordeal which occurred last Thursday.

Diallo started in PSG's UWCL match vs. Real Madrid yesterday, while Hamraoui was not in the squad.
Not surprised, typical of women football

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
The only concern with Julian Alvarez chance to eventually landing at Milan is the tendency of our beloved club to low-balling another team in negotiation like there's no other team interested in our target 😅

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Congratulations Mister Pioli 👏

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The only concern with Julian Alvarez chance to eventually landing at Milan is the tendency of our beloved club to low-balling another team in negotiation like there's no other team interested in our target 😅

i think low balling is impossible. general consensus is that he'll leave for less than he's worth because from what i understand he'd have a 25m buyout clause

FrE4k

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
20 for Julian and 15 for Faivre, 5 for Camara and we are ready to rumble :lol::uzikill:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has a release clause.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's a twiiter account called sianews_ that I've been following for some time. Mostly Milan oriented. No idea where he gets the info but:
1. He declared that Lukaku will be sold while Marotta was publicly saying that he is unsellable. We all know how it ended...
2. Said that Zoe (Theo's gf) is pregnant weeks before it was confirmed.
3. Said that Nexen will be Milan's new sponsor 2 months before it was announced

Probably there are more, but I am not sure.

A few days ago this guy tweeted that merda's takeover by PIF is a matter of time. Hopefully, he is wrong, but there's a lot of talk about it again, mostly from 'insiders' in the past 3-4 days. Some even share details where are Saudis met with merda owners. Kind of reminds me of 7gold reports when reportedly Arnault was interested in buying us. I hope the outcome would be the same.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
red circle = current salary
black dotted line = what the player wants
white dotted line = what we're offering

id take some of it with a pinch of salt, I haven't seen any reports lately saying that Theo and Isma both want 5mil+...

pic is from GdS

FD00YAXXIAUdyS6

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
you mean red circle = current salary
black line is what they want and beige line is our current offer

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I wonder if we will actially prolong any of these players... time will tell.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
hopefully this will be properly addressed as well once the current deal runs out (22/23 season I think)

FD10b6EXMAIkQzC

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hopefully this will be properly addressed as well once the current deal runs out (22/23 season I think)

FD10b6EXMAIkQzC
Both Emirates and Puma deals expire in the summer of 2023. 1.5 years from now. Hopefully we sign much better deals next. Winning the Scudetto would be a huge advantage.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Even Gazzetta is reporting this now

I have a wild theory: Romagnoli actual nett income excluding agent fee is 3-4 M.

Or maybe less.

So if they pull Raiola out of the equation, he'll get a similar amount of salary.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

the two masked men were reportedly employed by ac milan and members of the medical staff. Aminata Diallo claimed that the two were experts in injuring football players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule