The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
AC Milan have moved to deny press reports of banning agent Mino Raiola from the club.

Tension between Raiola and Milan fans has grown after Gigio Donnaruma's departure for PSG last summer.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports Raiola is not allowed into the Milanello complex because of his role in Donnarumma leaving as a free agent.

However, yesterday afternoon Milan released a statement rejecting the claims.

The statement read: “With regards to the article published by the Gazzetta dello Sport today titled 'Milan expel Raiola', AC Milan would like to clarify that the Club maintains a professional rapport with all agents, without reservation."
🤔

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
lol what is this post

Leao is the best at crossing the ball in the squad and pretty strong for a winger

When he wasn't being ran into the ground every game his defensive contribution had improved leaps as well

It's not like we know everything either. It's very well possible that Pioli asked Leao to focus less on defensive contribution during times of many injuries to save some gas. Leao still has a lot areas in which he can improve, but he impressed me so far this season.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are so far ahead of Serie A in terms or running a professional club. Once we have a stadium it's going to be game over.

• Youngest team with the most potential.
  • The most well defined play style where players can change but the system stays the same
  • A wage bill that gets lower as we improved our standings each year
  • Club with the longest serving coach in top 7 (besides Gasperini)
  • The best scouting in Serie A with player values skyrocketing every year
  • Zero debts
  • The most well known brand in Serie A and potential for marketing growth
  • Led by a club legend that truly cares for the long term future of AC Milan

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Sell or loan kaluli..free transfer are v. high prio...
same way we lose 150/200 mil with hakan kessie donma..we should also capitalize on free transfers from abroad..also mazraoui is actually good player so its not all business

Human traficking 101
Look at chelsea
They at some point had de bruyne lukaku salah as trash laying around in addition to a small army of youngsters

But what would the club do about Kalulu then? he's already on a cheap contract and very promising

I'd say right back is set for some time

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maignan 14.3m
Tomori 28.8m
Theo 21.5m
Bennacer 17.2m
Tonali 25m
Leao 29.5m
Brahim 20m
Saelemaekers 8.5m

The player recruitment team need to win some sort of lifetime achievement award for this. This is a core for a title winning squad built over 3 years that can last for a decade bought for around 160m.

Chinese summer spent around 250m
The Bacca and Bertolacci summer we spent around 100m

Using Transfermarkt numbers

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If Kessie can't handle being given shit for his contract situation, how is he going to react to the stress of being a villain? I also don't think he'd even fit what they do. If he replaces Broz, I mean, yes, they're both "DMs" but they do it such a vastly different way, he's not the CDM that Broz is, and he plays on the side that Barella is at. I don't think he's a fit there, so I really don't worry about him leaving for Inter, and if he does, then he's going to be a square peg in a round hole. If he goes to Juve, he'll have to play in Allegri's 442 system thing, which he doesn't fit.

Rabiot's contract expires in 2023, Bentancur in '24, and McKennie in '25. Plus Arthur. And Ramsey. Lol, oh Juve. Plus, they have other areas of concern. Another CM is not at the height of their priorities. That being said, I don't think PSG need him either. They have Wijnaldum, Gueye, Verratti, Ebimbe (new young kid), Danilo Pereira, Rafinha, and Paredes.

If I was Kessie, and I was determined to get more money--the place he should go is either to Spurs if Conte really wants him, but there you have the question of whether you survive the two year Conte stay, when the new guy comes in? The other place Kessie should go is Man Utd. They could actually use him there. They play the 4231, and he's much better than both McTom and Fred, and since they're probably going to lose Pogba for free, he'd be the sort of player that they could use. It would also be the smart thing, which Man Utd doesn't do, so I look forward to seeing them overpay for a CM that they'll misuse, like van de Beek.

Inter are on a downward trend. I'm not worried about them. But I totally get what you're saying, but with the way we've maneuvered after losing (redacted) and Donna? To me, it just excites me to see who Maldini brings in for a bag of peanuts that will out-perform him.

Wait, did Leao get subbed because he was bad? Or because he got hurt?!
If Manchester United are actually interested the best bet would be to sell him for €20m which they are stupid enough to pay even with 6 months left on his contract or exchange him with one of their players. The problem is that i don't trust Van de beek and the other player i would take would be Amad Diallo but he's still very raw

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are so far ahead of Serie A in terms or running a professional club. Once we have a stadium it's going to be game over.

• The most well defined play style where players can change but the system stays the same
  • Zero debts

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Loan FBT to Genoa and get Dalot back on loan with option.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

********** is saying we're interested in this kid and we've had scouts watching him twice in the last few weeks. He's a midfielder at Panathinaikos, about to turn 20, contract until 2024. The tweet spelled his first name wrong, it's Sotiris Alexandropoulos.

His agent said, "Alexandropoulos is a great talent, the best prospect in Greek football, so it's normal that he's on the radar of top European clubs. Milan? Any discussions on his future are premature at the moment."

He made his debut for the Greek senior team in March in a friendly against Honduras.

WiLDinho

Beginner
Reaction score

• Zero debts
Oh indeed.
Only thing missing is our own stadium.
I wish its done faster.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

• Zero debts
Brk you (as well as Samaldinho and alo88) always make me feel even better about my love for Milan because you bring in reasoning for why we are so good as we are (that it's almost impossible) while myself is almost all emotional when it comes to the club. I thank you for bringing balance to me. We are fucking AMAZING MILAN

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sell or loan kaluli..free transfer are v. high prio...
same way we lose 150/200 mil with hakan kessie donma..we should also capitalize on free transfers from abroad..also mazraoui is actually good player so its not all business

Human traficking 101
Look at chelsea
They at some point had de bruyne lukaku salah as trash laying around in addition to a small army of youngsters
If you want Raiola clients you must overpaid especially on his comission.Comission depends of how much hype the player is,the higher the hype the higher comission will be.In Mazraoui case don't be suprised if he demands at least 10 million euros for himself alone🤣🤣🤣

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh indeed.
Only thing missing is our own stadium.
I wish its done faster.
It can't unfortunately. 2027 if everything goes to plan. Let's just be grateful it's moving ahead anyway, many people thought it was impossible and will never happen. Once the stadium is under construction we can plan ahead with much more confidence. We can start spending in anticipation of that because we know the money will be there in the 2027 budget going forward. We don't have to wait, I mean. We can start gradually raising the wage ceiling (which might start happening now with Bennacer, Leao and Theo) beacuse we know that the stadium is greenlit and we will most likely start securing CL qualification every season with the squad that we've built and how we're playing. We're ahead of schedule and we can start taking more risks now.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
pippo-inzaghi-inzaghi-benevento.gif

didnt they just have international break? fucking assholes

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

• Zero debts
How big jump in revenue can we expect from stadium? 100? 150M? I hope Elliot ll build it alone without inter. We also wont be paying council 10M per year for san siro. I read on milan news our sponsorship money increased about 20M since last year from puma and fly emirates thanks to results.

We need better deal than fly emirates imo. Or they should raise their offer. Same with puma.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
How big jump in revenue can we expect from stadium? 100? 150M? I hope Elliot ll build it alone without inter. We also wont be paying council 10M per year for san siro. I read on milan news our sponsorship money increased about 20M since last year from puma and fly emirates thanks to results.

We need better deal than fly emirates imo. Or they should raise their offer. Same with puma.
they wont do shit until 22/23 when the contracts run out. after that we'll be able to get a better deal, potentially swap puma back for nike/adidas

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
How big jump in revenue can we expect from stadium? 100? 150M?
jump will be smaller - we have around 40m from SS now and we expect to have above 100m with nSS (better results, better players, always in scudetto and ucl race - many ifs that affect revenue)

some article i saw said we expect to increase to 120m

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Such a talented, loveable, handsome squad we have. Incredible.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It really depends. There's a lot about the stadium deal that we don't know about. Are the clubs going to own the non sporting side of it? Meaning all the shops and real estate, hotels, etc; will that be owned by a holding company that both clubs are shareholders in, or will that company be completely independent and owned by Elliott and other investors that are completely independent of AC Milan and Inter? I really don't know the answer to that and i'm not sure it's clear going forward. Most accounts say that the stadium income itself will add around 40 to 60m per year, depending on whether we're in the CL, etc. If Milan and Inter are getting revenue from non sporting revenue streams then that number should be a lot higher.

Building it with Inter is a huge deal for us, as it means we can reduce our investment almost by half but still generate almost as much revenue. It's a big win for everyone involved, we shouldn't want to have our own stadium just for ourselves. Our current main sponsorship deals (PUMA and Emirates) are really bad deals and not really worthy of a club of Milan's stature. Once we're back in the CL consistently and maybe with a trophy or two, by the time we renew we should be aiming for at least double the revenue from those big primary sponsorships.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just realised Leo fucking Duarte is under contract with us until 2024 :lol:

Does his deal have an option to buy or is he also gonna return?

Let's hope Venezia stay up and keep Caldara as well

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope Sheva turns into the next Klopp so we can put an end to this nonsense
Wait, by nonsense you mean Pioli? You're hoping that Sheva is good because you can't stand Pioli?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait for Kalulu to explode ala Tonali, hes almost always impressed me when I saw him for us and its usually been an emergency out of nowhere vs strong teams, across three positions.. This guy man
We all also need to appreciate the fact that this man came to us from the OL youth team and not the main squad - he started playing at this level professionally with us, no Ligue 1 or Ligue 2 before hand. Jewel in the making

Don't want to throw it in there but since its been discussed here before Gabbia solid too, wonder what the plan with him is... hes a player that performed with us and if were not planning to use him (I think he'll soon play a part) he could be even more valuable than Pobega if he was loaned for market value and playing time. Imagine if he was at Atalanta, we're stacked boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule