The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I like this post on Ribery:

Vernetti: He´s totally over-rated anyway. "The new Zidane" !?! What a load of crap.​

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I like this post on Ribery:

Vernetti: He´s totally over-rated anyway. "The new Zidane" !?! What a load of crap.​

they weren't wrong... Ribery was great but not close to Zidane

in about 10 years someone will dig up posts like "Leao is the new Henry" and have a laugh too :D

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If footballing success were a marathon, it seems that only the biggest can sustainably keep running. Serie A have been blessed with so many amazing teams from various clubs outside of Juve, Milan, and Inter, since the 80s - Sampdoria, Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio, Parma. But at some point, all of these clubs have pushed as far as they could before running out of gas, some never to recover, whilst others remain competitive but still a tier or two below the Big Three.
Thats why serie a needs Napoli. 4th city able to compete with the strongest

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Giampolo at the first sign of pressure at Sampdoria:

forrest-gump-running.gif

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What would you do with Samu?

I dont believe we could win in court, so i would make use of his lack of playtime, announce hes unfit, and make him train outside the team starting at 5am.

If he is late any time = not doing his part of contract. Penalties.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
If we don’t make the CL I’ll be right there with you shouting #PioliOut
Pioli? I don't have too much issues with him :conf:

Aah so even if we don't make top 4 you won't blame management. What a good boy you are Mr. BRK :proud:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Good, let's keep the most useless player on the most critical position in the team and don't buy anyone. This club is really trying hard to miss top 4 at the end.

And now Juventus is close to Zakaria. :fp:

Why is Milan not the one who tried to bring him? Good player in the last 6 months of the contract, Zakaria + Pobega could be more than good for next season, without spending too much.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

I dont believe we could win in court, so i would make use of his lack of playtime, announce hes unfit, and make him train outside the team starting at 5am.

But he isn't unfit so he could sue and.... win in court.

I am not even sure he would agree to terminate his contract getting his full salary. He would probably still turn up for training and hound security to get in :lol::lol:

Just make him a director and send him on scouting trips to Spain and South America to pick up some more prospects we are going to flip quickly

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Playing such games is the best way to hurt the club, Samu would win everything easily and Milan would gather a bad reputation.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So i said we need an AM or a RW more than we need a CD but that doesnt mean i will be sad if we signed a good CD.
WTF is Maldini doing ?!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Why? Dude has 18 months left. What’s the point in doing that? We need to accept he’s going to stay at least until the summer, let him train normally and we just don’t pick him unless it’s an emergency. I’m sure we can loan him if we pay a large portion of his wage, but apparently we don’t want to do that as he could be more useful to us at Milanello. He seems really well liked by the players too, so there’s really no reason to start unnecessary drama.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So i said we need an AM or a RW more than we need a CD but that doesnt mean i will be sad if we signed a good CD.
WTF is Maldini doing ?!
Fine as we are.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli? I don't have too much issues with him :conf:

Aah so even if we don't make top 4 you won't blame management. What a good boy you are Mr. BRK :proud:
The squad is good enough for 4th place. If we fail to do so it would be on Pioli. You can blame management for choosing such a conservative target for the season, or you could accept it.

If you feel the squad should be targeting 1st place this season then the failure is on the management for not giving Pioli a squad good enough to do that, but nobody ever said we’re going for the title this season. That was a hope, but never the plan.

I know you meant it as a joke but I still feel it’s an important distinction to understand.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Good that there wasn't someone like @leaf in Hitler's team to doubt his plan of opening the 2nd front

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

AbleIndelibleBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The squad is good enough for 4th place. If we fail to do so it would be on Pioli. You can blame management for choosing such a conservative target for the season, or you could accept it.

If you feel the squad should be targeting 1st place this season then the failure is on the management for not giving Pioli a squad good enough to do that, but nobody ever said we’re going for the title this season. That was a hope, but never the plan.

I know you meant it as a joke but I still feel it’s an important distinction to understand.
imo Pioli deserves blame for the injuries

if that's the primary reason Milan is out of the scudetto race...

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

thu.png

this one floored me :lol:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

you can't tell me that's not some random bot like wtf man:lol: so fucking random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule