Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Morning y'all.
59 minutes and counting.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Used to play in Romanian 2nd league as my highest achievment in football…as a RW tho. Wish i had the chance to play with the most beautiful jersey in the world..
Sounds like the sort of profile that MMM would go after. Welcome to Milan.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scamacca on his future, seems to confirm that he prefers to stay in Italy.

“I think my priority now is to make my mark in Italy. Having said that, the transfer market is somewhat unpredictable. When the time comes to make a decision, I’ll try to make the best one.

“Serie A is of a very high level and my priority is to continue here. Others will then evaluate and we’ll see what happens.”

Juve don't need him, Napoli could buy him if Osimhen is sold, and Inter's financial burdens make them a tough spot, especially as they still have to buy Correa.

That narrowing of the market could really help us.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The scudetto will be won or lost today.
203ter.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mahrez is such a fucking choker
I dont want him near ac milan!!!

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Man this Atalanta side is not good like last season. They showed that during this season. They are without, Romero, Gosens, Iličić, Toloi and even Zapata. Good team but not that good. Level of Fiorentina or Lazio maybe

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
30 mins removed...I am not well

Atalanta starting Pessina and Pasalic...you just know those cunts would give up an arm and a leg to score today

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I said it a few weeks ago when he was in poor form, and I still say it after his 2 goals today - I want Scamacca at Milan. Feel like he got the natural talent that Pioli could work well with and make him one of the most feared attackers in the league.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The scudetto will be won or lost today.
But not really. It’s our first match point. If we lose, it’s a huge blow, if we win it’s almost done, and if we draw we do it all again next week.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
30 mins removed...I am not well

Atalanta starting Pessina and Pasalic...you just know those cunts would give up an arm and a leg to score today
What? Wait what’s the official Atalanta 11? I read a different 11 that doesn’t include either of those two

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'll be out in a bar with a good Milanista friend of mine. I'll probably be too drunk to use my phone. So yeah, I'll see you on the other side guys. Good luck and may the devil bless our red and black colored skins!
You should never get too drunk to use your phone. That’s not safe.

I got a friend… call him “bru”
He calls me up in the middle of the night “hey dru…was too drunk to text…come get me. In the Marriott next to some rando….ass hurts”

So I was alarmed. “OMG! Coming asap” I texted back

Then as I jumped in the car I got a response “nah it’s cool. Take your time”

🤷🏾

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Man this Atalanta side is not good like last season. They showed that during this season. They are without, Romero, Gosens, Iličić, Toloi and even Zapata. Good team but not that good. Level of Fiorentina or Lazio maybe
You have no idea how much better this made me feel for some reason. You're right!! Let's get our revenge. FORZA MILAN

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
IKR :lol:
I have been upvoting everything Wild, Sam, BRK, MB, Smurf and Pingu said for the last week or so :D

Also 50% of Qaas & Hitchens posts. I mean…I might be an upvote whore but I have my standards :o
Lmaooo

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You have no idea how much better this made me feel for some reason. You're right!! Let's get our revenge. FORZA MILAN
Like I said level of Lazio, good team, but this Milan side is better. Ofcourse it's football, everything is possible. But Today, today is our day. Forzaaa Milaaan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule