The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie made me proud. Massive game from him, left San Siro with his head high. Even Maldini was extremely happy when the crowd cheered for him when he gave them that salute at the corner flag right near the end.

One more point.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
slightly nervous about sassuolo just because their attacking threat, and they have been somewhat of a bogey team.

but we just need a point, and we are good away . no suspensions/injuries...we must do it, our defence just has to be on point

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What's for fucking certain is that we had four measly points to earn from two games, and we just earned three.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sassuolo's players are at vacation. Also we can aspect mixed team against us. They play for nothing.

Also let's be realistic, if we can't win one point against midtabel team, then fuck all this.

I mean, boys played with big balls against better teams in last 5 matches and won all of them.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Kessie made me proud. Massive game from him, left San Siro with his head high. Even Maldini was extremely happy when the crowd cheered for him when he gave them that salute at the corner flag right near the end.

One more point.
True.. felt really sad when Kessie did that.. why the fuck is he not seeing that he could have been a legend here??
He was my favourite player last year. Atleast he is going abroad

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
man I was really hoping to go the week without stressing about Scamacca's giraffe ass vs Tomori and Kalulu :lol:

FS059BkXsAAyE3X

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Sassuolo's players are at vacation. Also we can aspect mixed team against us. They play for nothing.

Also let's be realistic, if we can't win one point against midtabel team, then fuck all this.

I mean, boys played with big balls against better teams in last 5 matches and won all od them.
No one will be on vacation mode.. this will be the most watched Sassuolo game in probably their history.. everyone who is looking for a move will give their all .. Scamacca, Berardi, Raspadori, Frattesi.. every one of them.
But I fully trust our boys to get it done. I would have been worried if Kalulu or Tomori picked up a yellow and we had Romagnoli vs Berardi again.. we will win the Scudetto

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

One more point.
Yeah! I agree with everything but..........3 maximum points

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Fuck it, I really wanted to have the Scudetto in the bag today. Next week is going to be very tense. Same situation as last year when we played for a CL spot, in the end we accomplished it and we will do the same this time for the Scudetto.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
wow… that’s not even a subtle handball. How is this not a full-blown scandal at this point I don’t know

Referee didnt even flinch and I really thought to myself are people right? Am I visioning stuff and I'm compaining bout referees too much?

Well fuck you all in the eyes
That's a clear penalty in a crucial moment of the game when it was 2-1
Another scandal

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Referee didnt even flinch and I really thought to myself are people right? Am I visioning stuff and I'm compaining bout referees too much?

Well fuck you all in the eyes
That's a clear penalty in a crucial moment of the game when it was 2-1
Another scandal
that's fucked up

if it makes you feel any better, I think it was from when it already was 1-3

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
these 2. the clean sheet brothers.

Fik started a bit jumpy, fidgety. but still put in i a great shift....Kalulu's Calm and ability to read and intercept pass is second to non ... not only among young defenders, but defenders, period.
Fast and Furious centre backs

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Kalulu and Tomori, the way they're playing it's like they're both 35 years old whos been playing alongside eachother for 10 years winning multiple trophies with eachother

They're 21 and 24 years old how?!?
Maignan I wont even comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule