Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalulu is on all this MVP pictures.

FUCKING KALULU THE GREAT!!! He's so awesome. Fuck getting 30m Botman for the bench. Spend it on a striker instead ffs instead of getting Origi.
Kalulu at RB and first Tomori sub. I think that's where he'll land. He's been a monster, but he can still do all the great things he does out on the right and he'd replace our second weakest link after RW.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The time of the match is not known yet.
This is absolutely pathetic and unprofessional. A week from the game and it's still not official? Wtf?

The least they could do is lay out all the possibilities before Inter-Cagliari, and once one of them is set, that's it. Why delay?

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
He gave us more problems than any striker in last 5 games or so. I was on edge of seat any time ball was around him. I dont follow him that much or his injury history but if we wont spend big this summer on Nunez or so i d not mind him and Origi in rotation at all. Probably wont be expensive. Really mobile, strong, physical....i think for our style he d fit well. I think he has 2 good years leftin him.
He'd be such a weapon. A real handful for any defence. At times they had to double up on him. The space he could create for Leao and others gets me excited. I feel like Rebic offers much of what Origi will, so Duvan instead of Origi would be better business.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
No it won't. Origi is free, younger and probably a better fit.
Because of his age and the amount he'd cost you're right. But I like the idea of bringing something new to our attack. This season, we haven't really had the luxury of being able to give the ball to the striker and they just make a goal themselves. I can only think of the Giroud goal against Inter. A chance out of nothing. Duvan with his physique can unlock the type of games we've struggled with. Relegation sides who just sit back.
Maybe we'll get that type of striker once Giroud leaves.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Kalulu at RB and first Tomori sub. I think that's where he'll land. He's been a monster, but he can still do all the great things he does out on the right and he'd replace our second weakest link after RW.
Nooooo! Just no!

Why would one change position of one of the best players? It's like bringing in a new LW and moving Leao to RW or something like that.

Botman will and should ride the bench as long as Tomori Kalulu are playing like this. Would be absolute vergogna to move Kalulu to RB.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nooooo! Just no!

Why would one change position of one of the best players? It's like bringing in a new LW and moving Leao to RW or something like that.

Botman will and should ride the bench as long as Tomori Kalulu are playing like this. Would be absolute vergogna to move Kalulu to RB.
Why? He will still be just as aggressive, will have space to run like he wants, he crosses better than Calabria. What’s wrong with shifting him to RB and using him at CB when needed? Our RB is already a pseudo-RCB anyway.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nooooo! Just no!

Couse his prime position is rb,and he has all tools to be top rb and we will bring new cb that we need couse our rb now is shit....

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Why? He will still be just as aggressive, will have space to run like he wants, he crosses better than Calabria. What’s wrong with shifting him to RB and using him at CB when needed? Our RB is already a pseudo-RCB anyway.
Because you're moving quality. Big no-no in my book. Move Tomori to RB then, I'm sure he'd do well there.

Both moves are equally stupid.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Do people really not understand and appreciate the level we've seen from Kalulu at CB?
The problem is…Pioli is going on feel pressured to play Botman at CB. In which case Kalulu will almost by default be RB

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if we decide to play with one tall CB like Botman from the start Kalulu has a fair chance to play over Tomori imo, (and vice versa, not saying Tomori is worse, just a pretty even match). That being said, playing with two fast and agile CBs has done us really good, recovery speed is a key factor in this era of football, only compensated by god level positioning skills.

However form-wise cards will be re-shuffled over the summer as well, players on meh-form like Calabria might start the season in uber-form and someone like Kalulu (especially given his age) might start with meh-form.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The problem is…Pioli is going on feel pressured to play Botman at CB. In which case Kalulu will almost by default be RB
And that would be bullshit. Merit should decide where one plays.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What? He's been playing like a God at CB and his prime position is RB where no one have seen the same level of performances?

His prime position is CB until proven otherwise.
We agree to disagree,

Kalulu as rb will be top and it is better for him to play multipositions.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What? He's been playing like a God at CB and his prime position is RB where no one have seen the same level of performances?

His prime position is CB until proven otherwise.
Amen, also him being a RB is only based on youth football, that players change position between youth and pro football is super common. His game at RB has more holes than at CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule