The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I think it's mainly because they lost all their key players and he's the one who's saving them from relegation with his heroics.
Not really...they're guaranteed to finish 11th plus it's his 3rd season in a row of double digit figures in Serie A.

If he manages to have the worst game of his life on Sunday, I can see us signing him on a one season loan (10m) with option deal.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Berardi has to first find space in behind Kessie, cut inside past Theo, slalom past Fik, avoid a recovering Pierre, and then slot home past Mike if he wants to score.

Yeah, I’m not worried

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
So GDS says that we're interested in bringing back CRISTANTE for 25m...lol yeah right!

Cristante is one of the original snakes and I'll never forgive him for ditching us for Benfica when our midfield was packed with fodder plus Pobega is a much better player.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Italy not produce athletic players anymore?

Compared to France or Germany, Italian players are nowhere in terms of overall athleticism

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Berardi has to first find space in behind Kessie, cut inside past Theo, slalom past Fik, avoid a recovering Pierre, and then slot home past Mike if he wants to score.

Yeah, I’m not worried
We have the joint best defence in the league so it'll be interesting to see how he does against lightning quick players like Theo, Tomori + Kalulu given his slow style (although the cunt did score against us in November)...

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Italy not produce athletic players anymore?

Compared to France or Germany, Italian players are nowhere in terms of overall athleticism
They produce athletes, they just don't produce attackers. Italy's production line in GK, in defense, and in midfield is still going strong.

While there is a world shortage of strikers, wingers (particularly LW) are plentiful. But Italy have one good winger in Chiesa. Italy's attack is pitiful. There is no Tonali, Donna, Bastoni, Barella, etc level talent in attack in Italy.

Italy's only hope is that Marco Nasti (not really), who was named the best attacker in Serie A Primavera, while my hope that he becomes our next superstar striker is based purely on his name.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So GDS says that we're interested in bringing back CRISTANTE for 25m...lol yeah right!

Cristante is one of the original snakes and I'll never forgive him for ditching us for Benfica when our midfield was packed with fodder plus Pobega is a much better player.
Maldini won't pay 25m for bench player

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp: Those posts are for thos who are currently opressed. If in 20 yrs you'll be opressed, there will be posts for you. Be careful what you wish for.
And these posts will make me extremely happy and will change my life

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The hearing in the Leao case is scheduled for today , which must pay Sporting Lisbon 16.5 million euros due to the termination of the 2018 contract with the Portuguese club, which took place after the green-and-white fans broke into the training ground threatening the players. The judicial bodies had decided that the termination was illegitimate and took place without just cause, therefore they had provided for a reimbursement for the Lusitanian club, both from Leao and Lille, the club that had welcomed him after his departure. As is known, Milan is willing to pay a contribution to free Leao from the dispute and renew his contract. Developments are expected in the coming hours.
Typical Elliott move. Will free him from this burden at the expense of him renewing his contract on reasonable conditions.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romangoli getting linked with Chelsea, Barca, Bayern, and Sevilla.

He would be perfect for Juve. I am confused as to why they don't go after him. He would pair up nicely with De Ligt, he would be cheap, I genuinely do not understand why they aren't all over him. Allegri plays a low or mid block, exactly what suits Romagnoli the best.

It will be interesting to see where he goes.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Typical Elliott move. Will free him from this burden at the expense of him renewing his contract on reasonable conditions.

Right now the judgement is that Lille should pay the full amount. There is a good chance that stays. There is also a chance the new ruling puts part or all of it back on Leao. If that happens you think Milan / Elliott should pay that while also not getting an extension at a reasonable salary ( under 5 million )?

Milan / Elliot had nothing to do with the contract break nor did they benefit from it. Lille was able to benefit as they got a player for free that they sold for 28-30 mil. The dispute is between Sporting, Lillle and Leao. And if Milan helps out financially, then that is just a generous extra thing by the club but not something they are expected to do.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Romangoli getting linked with Chelsea, Barca, Bayern, and Sevilla.

He would be perfect for Juve. I am confused as to why they don't go after him. He would pair up nicely with De Ligt, he would be cheap, I genuinely do not understand why they aren't all over him. Allegri plays a low or mid block, exactly what suits Romagnoli the best.

It will be interesting to see where he goes.
Romagnoli is perfect for Juve and Atletico.

I don't understand how many free agents Barca will sign.. every free agent is linked to them.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think 85% is based on the odds of inter winning (~80%) multiplied by the odds of us losing (~20%) - it shows this in the second page on the results probabilities page

How those match odds are calculated I don’t know, but it could be a tool used for betting
Sure, but my point is that if we're tied then their model used goal difference as the decider, when Serie A doesn't. Big difference in our case.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dybala crying like a bitch...this is a 30 year old man ffs. What a beta clown. His kids must be embarrassed AF to watch that later

I could never imagine men like maldini, Nesta, seedorf doing this shit

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dybala crying like a bitch...this is a 30 year old man ffs. What a beta clown. His kids must be embarrassed AF to watch that later

article-2144013-13118236000005DC-728_468x286.jpg

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Was searching for the pics.. you posted it already.. i remember Van Bommel in tears too..
I don't like Dybala and doesn't want him here but I appreciate the fact that he loved his club and was moved to tears after 7 years there.
But after all this tears, if he joins Inter, it will be fun to see how Juve fans will take it.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

You sound like a closet homo bro.
When the Senatores left a bunch of them were in tears. I could never be even half as manly as say a Seedorf etc. My nig cried when :max: got us kicked out of the CL because he was too much of a n00b charlatan to figure out how to use a team stacked to the gills. Pippo cried on his 300 goal day etc. Some of you guys need to grow up

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Watching the 5-0 victory against Real Madrid from back in the days on Milan Channel.

Some ridiculous offside traps from our back-line.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

These men won things together and went to war. Dybala was always a bitch but it is normal to be emotional when leaving a team you’ve been with for a decade. That’s a family, even if Juve is a shitty family.

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
Sure, but my point is that if we're tied then their model used goal difference as the decider, when Serie A doesn't. Big difference in our case.
If they did, they'd have us at 69%

1652795907919.png
1 - (0.78 * (0.19+0.21)) = 0,688

AS @Kmoney said, our 85% means 15% for Inter which is prob. that they win (78%) times prob. that we loose (19%). The numbers check out.
1 - (0.78 * 0.19) = 0,8518

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was searching for the pics.. you posted it already.. i remember Van Bommel in tears too..
I don't like Dybala and doesn't want him here but I appreciate the fact that he loved his club and was moved to tears after 7 years there.
But after all this tears, if he joins Inter, it will be fun to see how Juve fans will take it.

Just curious, is it considered much worse by the fans to move from Juve to Inter than it would be to move from Juve to Milan? Is the Inter - Juve rivalry similar to Milan - Inter or Roma-Lazio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule