Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Just don't gift him all the room he had in the 1st leg. One of his best goals this season. But it must also been said he had plenty of time and not even one defender blocking the line to the goal. It was like a free kick without a wall in front of him.
Luis muriel also got the same match against Atalanta*. Let us just hope he doesn’t hit it perfectly like he did last time

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Sheva and in particular Weah's goals are more impressive because the level of competition in that era was far greater. However, they were both strikers whereas Theo is a DEFENDER which evens things out...
The other thing....(it's not really a factor in the discussion) is that Theo and Leao are both pretty young and have the ability to do more of this shit in the future :)

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

A lot has changed since this game. We are unbeaten for 15 consecutive games. Our defence is much better now. Their players will want to show themselves in the best possible way ,because it's important match for us.

We simply HAVE to win...we can't play for a draw and fuck it up at this critical juncture we just CAN'T. I've waited over a fucking DECADE for this!

Otherwise, I'm going to fly to Milano and start strangling players with my red + black scarf starting with Messias...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
My input to this discussion:

Besides @Fabio who has proven it, none of us are athletic as we sit behind a keyboard all day discussing random shit like race impact on athleticism instead of bettering ourselves physically until we can transform into Ibrahimovic-like specimen and play for AC Milan even in our aging years with this new-found strength, tenacity, and technical ability.

Eeh speak for yourself :devilcon:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
If we draw and Inter win, so we both finish even and we win Scudetto due to H2H...

Is Tata the reason we won? That penalty save in the first leg? He is an unsung hero.
Tata got some hate but he actually did quite well overall despite a couple of blunders. More than good for a backup

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Giampaolo system in full force :D
In Giampaolo we trust :lol:

I want 86 points like nothing else in the world. If General said I could have 2 million bucks if Milan came 2nd I would tell him to fuck off.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
If we draw and Inter win, so we both finish even and we win Scudetto due to H2H...

Is Tata the reason we won? That penalty save in the first leg? He is an unsung hero.
Samu is the reason we won. Not only his goal, but his gravitas in the locker room

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The more days that pass the more I can overthink and the more I get nervous. It's not fun anymore :((

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Milan, mission to Argentina for the Alcaraz jewel: there is also Inter​

Carlos Alcaraz of Racing Avellanda

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Football isn't just about athleticism. Messi has 6 golden balls but he's definitely not the most athletic / strong player. The African countries don't really have the same sports infrastructure as Europe. Plus those countries do much better in pure athletics like in the Olympics.
See this is where the debate becomes really murky which I knew would happen i.e. black players are stronger, quicker etc whereas white players are more intelligent + skilful (hence Messi + CR7's recent domination) which I don't agree with either. Re Olympics, African countries tend to dominate the long distance events due to their wiry frames + stamina but are nowhere to be seen in strength events like weightlifting, hammer, javelin + discus etc.

Anyway, if you look at the most popular sports in the world besides football i.e. rugby, cricket, hockey, boxing, MMA and tennis, black athletes don't dominate a single sport besides basketball. However, they definitely hold their own in most of the aforementioned sports and have produced some of the greatest athletes to have ever lived but certainly don't dominate. In other words, they're not athletically superior.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Milan, mission to Argentina for the Alcaraz jewel: there is also Inter​

Carlos Alcaraz of Racing Avellanda
Dollar store Darwin :lol:

No thanks...I'd rather bet on Scamacca or even Belotti.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
See this is where the debate becomes really murky which I knew would happen i.e. black players are stronger, quicker etc whereas white players are more intelligent + skilful (hence Messi + CR7's recent domination) which I don't agree with either. Re Olympics, African countries tend to dominate the long distance events due to their wiry frames + stamina but are nowhere to be seen in strength events like weightlifting, hammer, javelin + discus etc.

Anyway, if you look at the most popular sports in the world besides football i.e. rugby, cricket, hockey, boxing, MMA and tennis, black athletes don't dominate a single sport besides basketball. However, they definitely hold their own in most of the aforementioned sports and have produced some of the greatest athletes to have ever lived but certainly don't dominate. In other words, they're not athletically superior.
Nah - CR7 is a beast by any measure.
Messi had incredible balance quickness and agility.

Even if we exclude skills and techniques we can still compare the physicality of these players without going down the dark path.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are Sass trying to give us a reason to want to destroy them?

If I was worried about the boys thinking they made it with the celebrations at San Siro (I know, last game at San Siro, say goodbye to the fans, but I'm nervous man)--but these Sass boys are begging for a beating now.

Leao plays better when he's mad, you done fucked up.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan negotiating with Puma for their sponsorship renewal at 20M a year. They're also negotiating with Fly Emirates.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Why would Juve sign Di Maria with Chiesa in that position? Perhaps his recovery is not progressing as well as expected? I get that they are adding a good player but this Bosman and high wages strategy has not worked well in the past. I believe Di Maria is set to earn 7-8 million.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Fringe players are fringe players, if we weren't fighting for scudetto noone would be praising them. Even the crappiest players help you get points sometimes, but noone says a good thing about them if you dont win anything. unfair double standards

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Are Sass trying to give us a reason to want to destroy them?

If I was worried about the boys thinking they made it with the celebrations at San Siro (I know, last game at San Siro, say goodbye to the fans, but I'm nervous man)--but these Sass boys are begging for a beating now.

Leao plays better when he's mad, you done fucked up.

What have they said/done?

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I saw that. 20m plus 2m in bonuses, to be honest, that seems too low, especially considering how much revenue we bring in to Puma.
We need to be looking at a minimum of 90-100 million from shirt sponsors

- 40 mil shirt maker
- 40 million main sponsor
- 15-20 million sleeve/back sponsor etc

We don’t have EPL level eyeballs, but a strong Milan is easily a top 6-7 watched side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule