Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Is Theo faster than Leao?
Probably I guess.
Leao might have better acceleration tho
No Theo has better acceleration. Leao speed comes with him sprinting. Watching leao live going past defenders brings back memories of kaka and ronaldinho.

Theo speed comes as a surprise but fucker keeps going.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sassuolo has scored 64 goals and conceded 63. They have a goal difference of 1… ONE

Do whatever you want with this information

monkey-funny.gif

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
No Theo has better acceleration. Leao speed comes with him sprinting. Watching leao live going past defenders brings back memories of kaka and ronaldinho.

Theo speed comes as a surprise but fucker keeps going.
I think there was some interview somewhere where Leao himself said that he was faster than Theo on the first steps and you can actually see that in the game as well. Leao looks faster on the first 3-4 steps, while Theo looks like he needs 5-6 steps and then he's on max speed and then he's faster than everyone. This is also why Leao is so much more dangerous when he does these short sprints together with his dribbling and Theo is more dangerous when there's big spaces for him to run.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'll be in Milan on Sunday and I'm looking for a decent sport bar too. It seems the city doesn't want to allow public viewing for safety reasons (not Covid related, but to avoid clashes with Inter fans).

And apparently the city doesn't want the fans to celebrate on Piazza del Duomo (Milan and Inter, whoever wins).

Fuck this shit city. First the stadium
Now this.
What? that sucks

I think the fans will do whatever they want after the games, no stopping them from celebrating around Duomo.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Young isn't always good. You need older players, leaders, those with years of experience. That's why it's important to stack the team with a good ratio of younger and older players.
you seem to describe exactly what we have here

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Sassuolo has scored 64 goals and conceded 63. They have a goal difference of 1… ONE

Do whatever you want with this information

monkey-funny.gif
Sassuolo won when we got in shit form. Disaster performance from :Romagnoli, Kjaer, Kessie, Bakayoko, Tonali. Add to that 40 years old Ibra, you simply can't win against anyone. Next game we lost against Fiorentina 4-2.

That team and this team now are night and day difference.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Young isn't always good. You need older players, leaders, those with years of experience. That's why it's important to stack the team with a good ratio of younger and older players.
When system is good it doesn't matter, young or old. Ajax won Champions League with average year of 23.

Just look at mentality of Kalulu and Tonali. System is working and other want to follow our policy.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
you seem to describe exactly what we have here
Yes but our back line lacks a leader at times and that can be exploited by good movement or attacking the FB's aerially.

It's a quibble at the moment, we will see next year in CL if it's more or just that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
@voom

Feck off! Thats a sick back 4.

Edit. Same goes for Wal

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Knauff ,black German,drywall 😂 name is funny. I was curious so I checked wiki. His father is Ghanian and mother is German,raised by his single mother.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When system is good it doesn't matter, young or old. Ajax won Champions League with average year of 23.

Just look at mentality of Kalulu and Tonali. System is working and other want to follow our policy.

It absolutely does matter. It's the reason why players like Ibra and Kjaer did so well in this team. This young team could compete in Serie A but they will be torn apart in CL.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Can we import the EL final ref. What a difference in officiating.
Bribes would eventually make him stand in the same line as the other refs in serie a

voom

Banned
Reaction score
It absolutely does matter. It's the reason why players like Ibra and Kjaer did so well in this team. This young team could compete in Serie A but they will be torn apart in CL.
We don't have contribution from Kjaer since injury. Ibra get 10 last minutes if even that. Only old player that we have is Giroud. And we are on the roll.
Ibra was the key to turn things around with his mentality,it's true. Kjaer also. But with good system and talent nothing can beat youth. Trophy will do wonders to this young team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule