The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And then printer fans are right when they say titles can happen to lecister lille and milan.
Wait, you think we won’t be challenging for the title next season and this season we were just lucky?!

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As a Milan fan, witnessing this season, how can you not admit what he said was a fact?

We spend around a THIRD what Juve do on our squad costs. We are run well. They are run terribly. Spending money doesn’t guarantee you glory.
Are you that ignorent fuck man,do you belive we will be competetiv again with this team next year also,
off course money istn everything but you simple cant understand we will have to sell best players with redshit for sure.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Bro, did you watch Morgan Gibbs-White's highlight? Looking at his output (12G 10A) and style of play, I feels like he can be 'the new Nkunku' in the mold
Agreed...I'd never heard of him before but after looking at his numbers and checking out his highlights I'm sold. However, whether we're able to prise him away from England i.e. Tomori is a different story plus his contract expires in 2024 and Wolves are asking for big money.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wait, you think we won’t be challenging for the title next season and this season we were just lucky?!
lucky no we are in for for 2 and half years,but we wont be competetive when we sell leao and try to bet on another young lw how can or not become new leao.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you football sky will fall after we sell leao.
couse even benacer didint renewed .
Can you wait until after that happens before you collapse? Focus on the game on Sunday. Then the club will change ownership. Then Maldini and Massara will renew, and then we’ll renew Leao will renew after his case is finalized, then Bennacer, Tonali and Kalulu will renew while we buy Botman, Renato and Origi, and a new RW.

If all that happens, will you still be disappointed?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lucky no we are in for for 2 and half years,but we wont be competetive when we sell leao and try to bet on another young lw how can or not become new leao.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.
What makes you think we’re guaranteed to sell Leao? He’s 22, he wants to stay, we can raise our offer since we’re in the CL for the second year and probably will win the scudetto. He’s proved he’s a superstar and we will have already reduced our wage bill significantly with Ibra, Kessie and Romagnoli leaving.

Leao will renew, stop worrying.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are you that ignorent fuck man,do you belive we will be competetiv again with this team next year also,
off course money istn everything but you simple cant understand we will have to sell best players with redshit for sure.
We won’t sell our players unless we get a crazy offer. They want Milan to be a CL contender, that’s the only way that Milan returns to being a cultural icon like we were in the 90’s and 2000’s. That’s how they will make money. They won’t make money by selling Leao this season when he’s nowhere near his peak.

His point was you don’t need to spend crazy money to win. We’re not spending crazy money and we don’t need to and we proved we can win without spending 70m on Vlahovic. We will keep building step by step and the expectations will keep rising each season and in a few years it will be a disappointing season if we don’t reach the CL final.

Calm down and focus on Sunday. We’re doing ok.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
new banter era fan.
The thing is, most here wanted investcorp and were hoping to throw money out like Man City. Yet you don't see how stupid that is. It's important to be sustainable. Look at Bayern Munich, investing in the squad year after year while making millions in profits. You don't need to sell your soul to an Arab for him to blow money up your ass senselessly.

The best thing that can happen to Milan is if the club is run as it is right now, as Elliott has established.

If the club was run by the forum, we would be broke and playing in the province in front of 1000 fans.

Deal with it.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agreed...I'd never heard of him before but after looking at his numbers and checking out his highlights I'm sold. However, whether we're able to prise him away from England i.e. Tomori is a different story plus his contract expires in 2024 and Wolves are asking for big money.
Would be a big risk if he’s the RW option, and we just go for him and Saelemaekers on the right. Unless we sell Saelemaekers as well as not redeeming Messias, I don’t see how we have room for MGW, a great established RW as well as all the players we expect to arrive. There’s no room.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can you wait until after that happens before you collapse? Focus on the game on Sunday. Then the club will change ownership. Then Maldini and Massara will renew, and then we’ll renew Leao will renew after his case is finalized, then Bennacer, Tonali and Kalulu will renew while we buy Botman, Renato and Origi, and a new RW.

If all that happens, will you still be disappointed?
NO i wont in short run ,but in long run with redshit we will def be selling club FOR SURE

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What makes you think we’re guaranteed to sell Leao? He’s 22, he wants to stay, we can raise our offer since we’re in the CL for the second year and probably will win the scudetto. He’s proved he’s a superstar and we will have already reduced our wage bill significantly with Ibra, Kessie and Romagnoli leaving.

Leao will renew, stop worrying.
WHAT,his agent wants 6 mil and we will offer our max 4.5 mil.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NO i wont in short run ,but in long run with redshit we will def be selling club FOR SURE
So there’s absolutely no way for you to be convinced that the path we’re on is the right one. No amount of success, both sporting and financial, will ever change your mind.

Seems like this is a pointless discussion then.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WHAT,his agent wants 6 mil and we will offer our max 4.5 mil.
And we’ll agree on around 5m the way these negotiations always work. What’s the big deal? It’s not like Kessie that demanded double each time we went to the table.

Also, Leao performed. Kessie demanded a ridiculous wage while his performances tanked. We will renew Leao, he’s our superstar now. Don’t think the wage cap is something set in stone, it’s not.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Man oh man. This dude blew up the place after 1 piece of news. Haha
Relax budy. It'll all be fine.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and fans money wont win mbape loves real,bummm he is close to sign new deal with PSG.

REDSHIT HERE WE ARE.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man oh man. This dude blew up the place after 1 piece of news. Haha
Relax budy. It'll all be fine.
THAT DUDE LOVES MILAN,and knowes where Milan belonges.

and to Brk no Mendes wont agree on 5 mil and we all know kessie signed for 6.5 mil for Barca,why couse we offered 4.5 mil

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So there’s absolutely no way for you to be convinced that the path we’re on is the right one. No amount of success, both sporting and financial, will ever change your mind.

Seems like this is a pointless discussion then.
Not true,i agreed on elliot way couse i tought after some success they will sell to normal owner,and you comper us to Bayern hahaha.
Diference between me and rest that are ok with this shit is that i know where milan belongs.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I don't like them at all. But before meltdowns, I'd like to know what he means when he says "you don't have to spend a lot to be successful".

If he thinks you shouldn't spend 60+ million on players and that with smart scouting you can bring in a good player for less money ... then I agree. But if he is a stingy owner who will not invest much, then it is not good. At all.

Eliott did a good job overall, but many times I was annoyed when our transfers failed because the difference between supply and demand was only several million.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't like them at all. But before meltdowns, I'd like to know what he means when he says "you don't have to spend a lot to be successful".

If he thinks you shouldn't spend 60+ million on players and that with smart scouting you can bring in a good player for less money ... then I agree. But if he is a stingy owner who will not invest much, then it is not good. At all.

Eliott did a good job overall, but many times I was annoyed when our transfers failed because the difference between supply and demand was only several million.
agree totaly,but his past actions says a lot,he even sold best baseball player or something like that couse he didnt match offer.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
what,we bein told he is renewing and then 4 monhts past and all sources says same,
management are fully focused on title race . this is so important for them , team and fans .
They do not want any distractions . I'm sure they will take care of these issues after the end of the season .
19th Scudetto is the only important thing right now .

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
THAT DUDE LOVES MILAN,and knowes where Milan belonges.

and to Brk no Mendes wont agree on 5 mil and we all know kessie signed for 6.5 mil for Barca,why couse we offered 4.5 mil
I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

For me, seeing Theo extend with a resonabke wage made me confident that everyone signed by Maldini is here for the long term and are here for both sporting and financial success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule