Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scamacca > this fellow giraffe.

Scamacca is just a striker. You can't compare them. CDK plays striker, CAM, LW, RW, CM....And 21 he's 2 years younger than Scamacca. Two years ago Scamacca wasn't good enough to even play for Sassuolo, who loaned him out.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

This man, even when he was stupidly sold in 2012 never hid is love and admiration for the club.
Of all the massive clubs he has been at, Milan is the one most special to him.

Last edited:

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
I trust MMM. Anyone they get will improve the team

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

Leao deserves all the credit in the world of course but what Ibra has done to Milan since 2020 has cemented him as an all time great to me. He brought Milan back to the top, he was instrumental and influential. His contribution can’t never be underestimated. What he’s done since 2020 is the best achievement of his career in my eyes. I always love IbraGOD since he joined Milan, he was instrumental when he won the league and we suffered when he left. But when he came back, changed the whole team, that’s just amazing. Simply the best 💯

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Scamacca is just a striker. You can't compare them. CDK plays striker, CAM, LW, RW, CM....And 21 he's 2 years younger than Scamacca. Two years ago Scamacca wasn't good enough to even play for Sassuolo, who loaned him out.
He's more versatile than Scamacca but has played triple the number of career games @ CF than AM and very few on either wing. Also, he played 30 games this season up front so I doubt we're looking at him as a serious option for any other position besides CF. Therefore, I much prefer Scamacca who averages a goal/assist every 1.5 games in Serie A for midtable Sassuolo.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Leao deserves all the credit in the world of course but what Ibra has done to Milan since 2020 has cemented him as an all time great to me. He brought Milan back to the top, he was instrumental and influential. His contribution can’t never be underestimated. What he’s done since 2020 is the best achievement of his career in my eyes. I always love IbraGOD since he joined Milan, he was instrumental when he won the league and we suffered when he left. But when he came back, changed the whole team, that’s just amazing. Simply the best 💯

The only sad part is that he never wanted to leave. We lost a lot of great years from Ibra.

I hope Fred has seen that Ibra video.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Watching that speech, I think made our win finally hit me. I love this team.

Keep Ibra another year, honestly. He is truly a leader.
I was strangely emotionless yesterday. It was weird.

I was at work today and spent 30% of time my team on milan content. The excitement is finally starting to creep in.

I’m now shaking.

It’s weird, it’s like after so many Milan related disappointments my body isn’t ready to accept that something good actually happened

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
After watching that speech I'm afraid of what might happen next season without him :lol:

Anyway, Ibra should consider becoming a coach because he has all the tools and would just be wasted as an agent.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
After watching that speech I'm afraid of what might happen next season without him :lol:

Anyway, Ibra should consider becoming a coach because he has all the tools and would just be wasted as an agent.
Imagine if Montolivo gave that speech instead of Ibra. Shows how much of a difference leadership makes

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
IBRAAAAAA

WHAT A MAN HE IS...

We are so lucky that he feels at home with us.. Thank you Galliani for bringing him to our club..

Aftee watching the replay of the game:
1. Salad was playing great.. His crosses was accurate..
2. Giroud ran and pressed a lottt.. He even move to left wing after Leao lose the ball at one time..
3. I want Krunic to stay.. His fighting spirit and strength was on show yesterday.. I loved how he take Scamacca point blank shoot with his face.. Not even trying to duck..

It is amazing how our subs managed to get the job done, no matter how little playing time they get.. Bakayoko was also great during his cameo last week.. Credit to the Management and Coaching Team for this..

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's played 30 games this season @ CF vs. 6 @ AM...
I'd rather just sign Belotti for free than pay a big sum for Scamacca. I'd rather use the money on a CAM or RW. Plus you'll have Origi, Giroud and likely a returning Ibra. I doubt they spend big on CF.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
M. Suarez, L. Biglia, Mbokani, Kakà, Zlatan
Never seen this guy play but I really want him

I don’t know why.
He has a lot of potential. Thing is that I'm not fully convinced he's the guy we're looking for, especially when we keep playing this formation. He's a completely different kind of striker than Scamacca f.e. CDK is a lot more dynamic, good passing, technique and finishing and doesn't have any significant weaknesses but I'm wondering if he can hold his own alone up top. At Bruges he's always paired to another striker. But if we were to play a formation with two strikers (4-4-2, 3-5-2 variation) we should be all over him.
And since I've seen Lang's name pop up here: Stay clear.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
He's more versatile than Scamacca but has played triple the number of career games @ CF than AM and very few on either wing. Also, he played 30 games this season up front so I doubt we're looking at him as a serious option for any other position besides CF. Therefore, I much prefer Scamacca who averages a goal/assist every 1.5 games in Serie A for midtable Sassuolo.
I dunno, Scamacca have that 'terrorizing aura' whenever he got the ball. CDK looks too humble for me

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
I request a round of applause for my man Kalulu. He played in all four positions at the back and always stepped up when injuries hit the team. Our season could easily have been a disaster without his performance and flexibility. All this having only played youth football before coming to Milan.

:kalulu:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Ibra would make Milan's all time starting 11, he would make mine (of players I've watched) but I was too young to even grasp MVB, or Gullit, let alone other great attackers.

But he is crucial to the Milan story because of what he's done by coming back here, never wanting to have left, and by bringing back that championship mentality to this young group of lions, who I hope will continue the work they've just started, but Ibra, for me, has rocketed up in my estimation. He has went from one of the pantheon of greats to one of our greatest icons, for his work on returning Milan to where it should be, as champions, and on the cusp of returning to challenge for Europe, where this club always should be.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
IBRAAAAAA

WHAT A MAN HE IS...

We are so lucky that he feels at home with us.. Thank you Galliani for bringing him to our club..

Aftee watching the replay of the game:
1. Salad was playing great.. His crosses was accurate..
2. Giroud ran and pressed a lottt.. He even move to left wing after Leao lose the ball at one time..
3. I want Krunic to stay.. His fighting spirit and strength was on show yesterday.. I loved how he take Scamacca point blank shoot with his face.. Not even trying to duck..

It is amazing how our subs managed to get the job done, no matter how little playing time they get.. Bakayoko was also great during his cameo last week.. Credit to the Management and Coaching Team for this..

Number 3 is so underrated 😅

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I'd rather just sign Belotti for free than pay a big sum for Scamacca. I'd rather use the money on a CAM or RW. Plus you'll have Origi, Giroud and likely a returning Ibra. I doubt they spend big on CF.
I wouldn't say no to Belotti for free if money's tight. However, I really think that Scamacca is the next big thing in Italian football after Tonali, Zaniolo, Bastoni, Barella etc so don't want to miss out plus he's eerily similar to Ibra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule