The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You don't think signing a 31 year old KK is a deplorable way to explain away selling De Ligt?

It underlines me not having to worry too much about Juve. Yes, they'll be star studded, but no more likely to be a lock for top 4 when they were this season with the rumoured signings. The SCUM of Italy.
Ofc not

They're getting 80m for De Ligt

They can afford one of the best defenders in the world (40m) and still have plenty to invest in youth

It's a good move for them overall

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
NEVER, is my intention to downtalk anyone. guess i gotta check myself.

i do think sometimes, you "play a role" by riling up the tantrum thowers by posting reports they feed on....trying to keep the place entertaining? probably.

i think i have a ADHD (think..because Africans don't go get diagnosed for such shits)... so my reflections and post could be all over the place sometimes...and some not even capturing accurately what i really want to say... but if it brings you chuckles. it served a purpose at least lol.

Love you !
So you are african. That explains your humor

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ofc not

They can afford one of the best defenders in the world (40m) and still have plenty to invest in youth

It looks like they're betting big on Gatti.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

some good news at least

Don't think it has anything to do with the attraction of Milan, Inter and Juve despite their issues still have plenty of pull as we've seen numerous times

But I do find it interesting Milan is willing to take on those more risky players and develop them whereas the rest maintain the status quo

Honestly, I thought we'd see the competition close the gap a bit in strategy but I guess not. Milan will have the edge for another season at least

They're still in denial. I think a lot of Italy still thinks our win was a fluke.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Ofc not

They were shit last year with all the exciting moves, they'll be better this year. They still look as mess tho.

Continue to envy them.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
United Top 3!!
Ac milan not even top 10, being below arseAnal, 4 bundesfodder teams and inter merda

neneleakes-happy.gif
United 6th, did not make CL, CR7 running away. Lots to be proud about.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Again whats the line ?
I thought it was Kess , did the snowflakes pushed it further ?
Is Leao the line now ?
Its ok that we lose him for free ?
Kessie was the last player Maldini never recruited ...he didn't look into his eyes and know all about him.:o

Apparently all others were to sign deals quickly like Calabria and Tonali. We aren't losing anyone else for free Wild :rolleyes:
- Leao and Benny out here testing things though.

I wouldn't sell Leao for 120 - 150 now because if it was possible you should've closed it earlier and purchased Darwin and CDK / whomever. You have to sign Rafa and think about selling him in a year or two if you don't want to keep his salary.

Bennacer too should stay now (and I'm not a big fan of his) but if United did come with the 50 then you have to do that because he is reportedly hesitating.
You don't think signing a 31 year old KK is a deplorable way to explain away selling De Ligt?

It underlines me not having to worry too much about Juve. Yes, they'll be star studded, but no more likely to be a lock for top 4 when they were this season with the rumoured signings. The SCUM of Italy.
But it's an upgrade in quality and also on the wages - maybe short term but De Ligt was a joke, he was never going to anchor that defense while costing them a ton.

Think of it this way - selling Romagnoli and getting Kjaer

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Just wondering how 'ultrafoddertrash' de ligt ends up at bayern munchen

#yfscouting
1. Bayern SD is lite version of Paratici
2. Hype from Ajax days still strong
3. World class CBs are a rarity.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Surely one of Messias/Salad will get flipped this summer for a capital gain. A RW consisting of Ziyech, Messias + Salad is overkill especially considering that CDK, Origi + Florenzi can all play there too.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Hes wc cb for sure...according to rnb..hes a joke defender
Only 22...monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule