Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Il Giornale: "The Belgian flag flies over the derby: San Siro 'Flemish' between Lukaku and CDK"​

It's like when we had the sleeky, graceful Kaka and they had the bullish Adriano.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
That's the ideal situation.....but when it comes to the CAM spot, it could play off like it did when we got Kaká. Kaká, Rivaldo and Rui we're all roughly in the same position. Rui was more of a passer, Kaká was more of a runner and forward.

Eventually one separated from the pack. Rui was on the bench and Rivaldo, who also had personal issues, just disappeared. At the time I thought Kaká would have been Rivaldo's understudy
Rivaldo- an unused sub in the Champions League Final. Sums up his impact during his stint with us.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@patosheva it looks like we have two superstars in the making in Adli and CDK. That’s two more to the loooooong list of players we bought that are now worth double, triple sometimes quadruple what we spent on them. How much more evidence do you need that ‘money spent’ is not a good indicator of how well Maldini and his team are working? All that matters is we win in the end, and if we stop winning I’ll pick up my pitchfork and march by your side…. But we’re winning and we look frightening so far. FORZA Milan, have some faith, they deserve to be given the benefit of the doubt. They know what they’re doing.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That’s 40m more than inter who spent nothing, all their deals are delayed payments.
What shinter got to do with us
We are Champions team that always were and will try abd play for cl
Dont look at those fuckers
We needed to invest more this summer that is it

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

He does

about time

Certainly there was a lot to improve in coaching in the primavera but still it was not the only problem. The team was just not very good. And Milan made only 2 buys for the team this summer. The Irish CB and the RB from Roma.
The management doesn't plan on investing big in the youth teams... It's going to work at the same pace from the last decade.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What's getting me is this is some backwater team and ppl are acting like he cured cancer. When CR7 did it in an important match under pressure....I don't remember it reaching all the way to a Milan forum.

But Messi
Cry

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
What shinter got to do with us
We are Champions team that always were and will try abd play for cl
Dont look at those fuckers
We needed to invest more this summer that is it
It has everything to do with serie A.

1. There is no money to invest in the market.
2. Every club is struggling to find money to spend on players. We paid 32m straight cash on one player.
3. We are in the process of a take over, imagine selling your car and while doing so, you install a bigger engine and a better turbo (i know you enjoy crying all the time but this time it’s uncalled for).

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if we have to buy an italian then frattesi is a good option but feasible only under a similar formula as for tonali. sassuolo probably won't agree to this
They did with Juve for Locatelli.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People twerking to chiesa non-stop like he was killing it under allegri.

Boy was being criticized day and night by allegri before getting injured and was looking a replica of saelemaekers.
He'd be perfect for us.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It has everything to do with serie A.

1. There is no money to invest in the market.
2. Every club is struggling to find money to spend on players. We paid 32m straight cash on one player.
3. We are in the process of a take over, imagine selling your car and while doing so, you install a bigger engine and a better turbo (i know you enjoy crying all the time but this time it’s uncalled for).
Again
Printer has huge depth wages sky high
On other hand we won scudetto lost 2 most expensive wage wise players plus ibra signed 100 new sponsors no huge wages and still cant but more then one player

Eastheaven

Primavera
Reaction score
@patosheva it looks like we have two superstars in the making in Adli and CDK. That’s two more to the loooooong list of players we bought that are now worth double, triple sometimes quadruple what we spent on them. How much more evidence do you need that ‘money spent’ is not a good indicator of how well Maldini and his team are working? All that matters is we win in the end, and if we stop winning I’ll pick up my pitchfork and march by your side…. But we’re winning and we look frightening so far. FORZA Milan, have some faith, they deserve to be given the benefit of the doubt. They know what they’re doing.
I am a bit concerned that we conceded 2 headers by serie C side in a space of two days. This is indeed very “frightening”…

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fratessi ll cost around 25. Hes cheapest of their better players. Sasuolo s not that hard on payments as long as u agree to pay. Im sure deal with loan+obligation or yearly payments s possible. But i dont think hes what we need. Still we need some italians in squad so lets see. If we offered 15 for renato im sure we can get fratesi.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You really think pioli will play adli and cdk together?

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
We were linked to a bunch of epl mids? That Brazilian from Aston villa?. What happened to them.

No to Frattesi. He's a bidone di merda. Still surprised we haven't moved to find a kessie replacement. Mission impossible!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We were linked to a bunch of epl mids? That Brazilian from Aston villa?. What happened to them.

No to Frattesi. He's a bidone di merda. Still surprised we haven't moved to find a kessie replacement. Mission impossible!
I still hope for Doug rumors to respawn, but seems like it was bad journalism, we were after the other guy that went to Chelsea

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Tbf nobody in Italy is spending money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule