The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
But you have a point @yungeddy . We should be seeing 3-4-5 new highly rated players from all over the world coming in as Primavera signings every summer. Brazilians, Argentinians. Top talent that can grow within our walls. We're making progress but I'm frankly ashamed and disappointed that our Primavera was so shit last season. In line with our overall development(focus on young talent) we should be a growing force in this department as well. As one who never criticizes Paolo I think he's not done enough here. Luckily he is showing progress as the stud he is.

This is human trafficking on another level

Its a weekly thing to read articles like

Epl raiding whole europe for years now
Most of them flop but italy is just not invited to this party...90% of the time its epl

Cause it costs alot of money and alot of scouts and also u need good u18 coaches etc etc...all cost too much money for us

No stadium + no tv money = no human trafficking
No human trafficking no money
Vicious cycle

Fuck eufa fifa put some fkin rules u cocksuckers
This is sport not fucking wallstreet u fucking retards

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
For a moment it looked like Elliot would spend big in the primavera... That summer they got all the Swedish (coincidentally when Cuenca made his trial but Milan ony registered him now). But then they just did pontual investments, like it used to be - pretty modest honestly, less than Juventus or Inter.

I hope Red Bird will see things different from Elliott about the youth teams. It's such a waste to not use Milan first team scouting and analytics to find youth players. I don't know about any sustainable model that doesn't involve youth teams constantly feeding players for the first team even if they'll be mostly just used for a bit of profit.
I forgot all about Cathal Heffernan and Andreas Jungdal. They are examples. We're not doing bad, but we can do better.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I’m working from home as I type.

Tested positive for Rona today, I’ll never quit working because I love this country too much but I must say this week has not been the best.
Get well brother.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
^^No rush wotsoever

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's understandable Milan is not fighting the likes of City, Bayern or Chelsea for players. But our primavera is behind Inter, Juventus, Roma, probably even Atalanta.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
I’m working from home as I type.

Tested positive for Rona today, I’ll never quit working because I love this country too much but I must say this week has not been the best.
Speedy recovery mate.
Was down with the damn thing a couple weeks back, only really felt awful for the first couple of days before it mellowed out.

That said, the fatigue still stays with me even after recovery. Hopefully nothing long-term.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's understandable Milan is not fighting the likes of City, Bayern or Chelsea for players. But our primavera is behind Inter, Juventus, Roma, probably even Atalanta.
Extremely limited budget concentrated primarily on first team signings. I think you’ll see us start investing substantially more in the coming years.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
An unacceptable wrong in the process of being righted.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks bro! Glad you are recovered, worried because my daughter has it and I cannot stand when she doesn’t feel well.
Yeah, it's not great, but kids are resilient. They tend to recover even faster than us.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Barca really exposing how unsportsmanlike football has become

big joke...money money money
hedge funds...clubs on stock market etc etc
human trafficking etc

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kessie and ziyech do it maldini, 5 m each for cl glory.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
But scouting dept is top notch equal to ajax.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Kessie and ziyech do it maldini, 5 m each for cl glory.
Forget Kessie, Barca will find a sneaky way not only to register all the players, but I wouldn't be surprised if they added Bernardo Silva :lol: at most kessie and co will miss a game or two.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
.moncada&co does not watch 12-17year olds
Would that even be legal?

How stealthy and super cool is Moncada btw. Almost not a public picture of this genius, an international mystery man of great panache. And we win the Scudetto? Changes his profile pic to a photo with the trophy. Achievement, simple as that.

1660266101602.png

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Would that even be legal?

How stealthy and super cool is Moncada btw. Almost not a public picture of this genius, an international mystery man of great panache. And we win the Scudetto? Changes his profile pic to a photo with the trophy. Achievement, simple as that.
I'll be happy if he manages to find us an MBappe caliber player for every position in the next couple of years.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunaly we dont compete with city scouting
We competr with city GROUP wich consists of 10 clubs all with their own networks...designed to funnel as much money into man city ....like red bull group and many other groups

Its all very extensive and disgusting

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I got a personal complaint that the forum was getting too peaceful / gay. Someone literally messaged me on my phone about this :balo2:

Naturally I could not Let this stand.....even if I become the villain in the process
As such... prepare your collective asses :o

FB_IMG_1660266288630.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I got a personal complaint that the forum was getting too peaceful / gay. Someone literally messaged me on my phone about this :balo2:

Naturally I could not Let this stand.....even if I become the villain in the process
As such... prepare your collective asses :o

View attachment 9561
Yeah he's a unit.

I just have a feeling his second Inter stint will be neither what he nor the Printer fans hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule