Reaction score
2d333568e6c4350200c8054155b39a16.jpg

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
"tHe PrEmIeR LeAgUe"

I'm glad that Asmir set him straight, politely I'd say, that he's a fucking moron.
I don’t know what this EPL obsession is but I see “greatest league” “nowhere else you find this” type of stuff literally in every match report, comments under match report, TV shows like espn fc, YT etc… literally everywhere. Even if it is the best league, what’s the need to fucking say it every fucking sentence I don’t know. And I’m pretty sure these people don’t watch other leagues, so they don’t actually know if EPL is the best.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Really hate those dumb YT titles, but it's an interesting video of him vs Dortmund.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm just going to say this out loud.

Pioli explicitly said his RW was good, because he believes in Messias and Saelemaekers as RW. This project has been succesful trusting the coach, and it will continue to be so.

I tried to lay forth for @Samaldinho how I believe a strengthening of the AM will minimize the effect of what we found annoying with the RW last season. He immediately understood then, but then again he isn't naturally poised against the development of this team as so many fucking suckers in here are. If you multiply and strengthen the middle, just next to the strongest player, opportunities will open. It's the same when we play a Brahim on form, he will nullify whatever offensive problems our RW faces, because he creates trouble together with the RW. Whatever else is ripe for picking, Messias is more than happy as a believable picker of goals. Saelemaekers is another story, but he has undeniable quality. If he only starts scoring he will be one of the most exciting and interesting players in Europe.

Milan in this window has doubled down its quality at AM with CDK and Adli, but both a ready for other positions. Messias went injured for half a season but still bagged 5 goals, he deserves another shot with a strengthened AM is what I'm saying. Saele too.

There's a lot of Adli radicals in here but I expect him to be a huge player for us, in due time. I have no idea where yet, but Padre will figure it out.

With Thiaw and Vrancx we're FUCKING GOOD! We needed to supply our depth with talent and physicality. ANDIAAAAAAAMOOOOOOOO!

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Pioli explicitly said his RW was good, because he believes in Messias and Saelemaekers as RW. This project has been succesful trusting the coach, and it will continue to be so.

I tried to lay forth for @Samaldinho how I believe a strengthening of the AM will minimize the effect of what we found annoying with the RW last season. He immediately understood then, but then again he isn't naturally poised against the development of this team as so many fucking suckers in here are. If you multiply and strengthen the middle, just next to the strongest player, opportunities will open. It's the same when we play a Brahim on form, he will nullify whatever offensive problems our RW faces, because he creates trouble together with the RW. Whatever else is ripe for picking, Messias is more than happy as a believable picker of goals. Saelemaekers is another story, but he has undeniable quality. If he only starts scoring he will be one of the most exciting and interesting players in Europe.

Milan in this window has doubled down its quality at AM with CDK and Adli, but both a ready for other positions. Messias went injured for half a season but still bagged 5 goals, he deserves another shot with a strengthened AM is what I'm saying. Saele too.

There's a lot of Adli radicals in here but I expect him to be a huge player for us, in due time. I have no idea where yet, but Padre will figure it out.

With Thiaw and Vrancx we're FUCKING GOOD! We needed to supply our depth with talent and physicality. ANDIAAAAAAAMOOOOOOOO!
I’ve been telling myself at night that Maldini is trying to recreate Bayern with galactic talents on both wings, so he isn’t going to blow his load on a right winger until someone worthy of playing opposite Leao appears.

Then, we will never lose.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I’ve been telling myself at night that Maldini is trying to recreate Bayern with galactic talents on both wings, so he isn’t going to blow his load on a right winger until someone worthy of playing opposite Leao appears.

A thumbs up would be nice tho.

Wish you joined on us Friday brother.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

yup

kinda did the same with charles and am :love:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
nedved is wildin man holy shit :lol:

and pogbas friends and brother tried to extort him so he got a witch to throw a spell on mbappe to please them :lol: gl juve

The chick behind nedved looks underage

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know what this EPL obsession is but I see “greatest league” “nowhere else you find this” type of stuff literally in every match report, comments under match report, TV shows like espn fc, YT etc… literally everywhere. Even if it is the best league, what’s the need to fucking say it every fucking sentence I don’t know. And I’m pretty sure these people don’t watch other leagues, so they don’t actually know if EPL is the best.
It's because the EPL was a shithole league for decades, and even now, at their zenith, with the Italian clubs at their lowest, their European record is abysmal.

The English have a huge inferiority complex, because their football is shit. They still talk about 1966, kids born in 2006.

They have fueled the notion that transfer fees equate to quality, that's why so many people think because West Leicester Town or whatever the fuck, spent 45m on some random kid, who will then go on a loan+option to Nantes or Getafe in a year, that they have quality.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bro I’m on death’s doorstep, sick for the second time in a month only Milan keeping me alive right now and cocaine.
Feel better man. I care for you. Also don't be a bitch, one's gotta be on his deathbed not to be a resource. Your daughter needs a strong papa.

Also listen to "Final Ascent" by Hans Zimmer. That is from when James Bond chooses to sacrifice himself for his wife and daughter, with great focus. I listen to it all the time.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Question: Did the Champion of Italy’s average age get younger this summer lol?

CDK, Adli, Pobega, Origi, Thiaw, Vranxxx replacing Kessie and Romagnoli?

Milan already had the youngest Scudetto squad since Mussolini or something

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Obviously Pioli isn’t going to come out and say my RW sucks. That would be stupid. I’m sure he would be ecstatic if they upgraded that as well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule