• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Also, what a great fucking statement to not only win but win with a clean sheet too. We needed that. God damn we needed this success so direly.

I'm just rewatching the game, 80 minutes in now, and honestly we were so much more in control over the whole 90 minutes my anxious nervous self perceived it when watching the game live.

Juve had those first 20 minutes were they were playing Allegri-ball at its finest: sit deep, punish on counters while we were kinda trying to figure this new 4-3-3/3-4-3 formation (live it looked like the latter mostly). Once we shook the dust from our shoulders, there's been literally nothing coming from Juve anymore. Nothing. No ideas. No dangerous counters. It's embarrassing how toothless and dull and blant and pathetic this Juve is once you show them their limits.

And all of this with missing more than only 5 players...

Also also, maybe the biggest take I got from this game is how playing both FBT and Dest probably fucked our whole shape and solidity over. We were lacking so much with both of them that others needed to cover them up, leaving homes everywhere else, and Chelsea perfectly exploited them. With Theo and Kalulu we were on a different planet today. Definitely the way to go against Chelsea.

Also also also: I think Pobegas game today is getting way too little credit. He was tremendous IMO. If we were going back to 4-2-3-1, I'd definitely give him a shot at CAM, letting play deeper than CDK or Diaz use to.
“Also also, maybe the biggest take I got from this game is how playing both FBT and Dest probably fucked our whole shape and solidity over.”

☝️ This was the primary reason for loss of shape and gaping holes left on Wednesday. I suspect we can all agree on that. The over all performance suffered as a result.

A different team today confident, assured and determined. They have to have the same self belief when they play Chelsea again.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’ve always loved Brahim because of how good a teammate he seems to be. Happy for him to have a great moment with us, love or hate him he has had some important moments in red and black.

Definitely want to see more 433.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hope to hear some thoughts and impressions
It was great, atmosphere amazing as usual. First half we were terrible. Once Rebic and CDK came on we turned into monsters again. Before that honestly the game could have gone either way. Giroud tried his best but he’s just not the right kind of forward for us most games. Brahim, although he scored a great goal, was bad. Kalulu is even more impressive in person. He covers a LOT of ground in a very short amount of time. Pobega was clumsy. Tonali and Bennacer are immense. Theo spent more time in midfield than out wide.

Can’t really think or type, it’s been a long day with the flight and the game. I’ll try to maybe write something more coherent tomorrow.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Allergri post-match was asked: You said ‘try to remove five starters from Milan’ as a defence for bad performances:

But didn't this comment also come after a loss (to Monza)? So much for keeping quiet :lol: :lol: and played a technically good match? :lol: :lol:

Can we get a list of all posters who wanted Allegri here? They should be personally named and shamed.
Ke$ha = Classical music for :max: fans

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Pioli keeps repeating he sees CDK in the middle. But he does well when he finds himself out wide. We looked more solid like that.

433, 343. Benna, sandro, pobega, vranckx, krunic, adli should play in the mid. Cdk is 10 times better then our rw's.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I’ve always loved Brahim because of how good a teammate he seems to be. Happy for him to have a great moment with us, love or hate him he has had some important moments in red and black.

Definitely want to see more 433.

Didn’t watch the game but fotmob had the formation down as the Christmas tree 4321. And imo that makes sense for players like Diaz and CDK who like to play closer to a second striker and further from the midfield. Without a rw it makes sense (Diaz,CDK,Adli could play there) at the same time i think it takes the sting off Leao a bit, theoretically.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was great, atmosphere amazing as usual. First half we were terrible. Once Rebic and CDK came on we turned into monsters again. Before that honestly the game could have gone either way. Giroud tried his best but he’s just not the right kind of forward for us most games. Brahim, although he scored a great goal, was bad. Kalulu is even more impressive in person. He covers a LOT of ground in a very short amount of time. Pobega was clumsy. Tonali and Bennacer are immense. Theo spent more time in midfield than out wide.

Can’t really think or type, it’s been a long day with the flight and the game. I’ll try to maybe write something more coherent tomorrow.
When you watch the replay, I think you’ll see that we dominated the match for about 60 to 70 minutes. I missed the first 15 or so minutes.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t watch the game but fotmob had the formation down as the Christmas tree 4321. And imo that makes sense for players like Diaz and CDK who like to play closer to a second striker and further from the midfield. Without a rw it makes sense (Diaz,CDK,Adli could play there) at the same time i think it takes the sting off Leao a bit, theoretically.
I think it was more 433 than 4321 after we settled in, Diaz, Leao, and CDK stayed fairly wide.

It actually gives Leao more space and options. He can come through the middle or stay wide, and he can utilize that mad man Theo, who can also go wide or through the middle.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Always great winning this fixture. Nothing brings me joy more than Milan beating Juve. It’s the fixture I always look forward to. Apart for CL ofc

CDK was fine on the wing.. I don’t exclude the Pioli comments are because it’s what the club wants. CDK is a huge investment and MMM see him as an AM and thats why they broke the bank. Pioli needs to make it work.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
1. make theo permanent captain. god please protect him from any injuries
2. put kalulu on RB or CM idc, this guy needs more freedom. he's simply wasted as CB
3. get botman

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've always said that Diaz needs to play on the wing, why the hell did we have to wait so long for that? :head:

CDK also looks much better and more confident as a winger.

Continue with 433, CDK/Diaz as RW's and voila, case closed. It's that simple.
I thought that CDK struggled quite a bit in that position, I cannot really remember a great action from him. Diaz looked good, that is a narrower interpretation of a winger in the 4-3-2-1 helps imo.

Overall I think we lost some force in attack but gained a lot of control and stability. Since we have a good pool of CMs for it thanks to Pobega, Krunic, Aster etc I think 4-3-2-1 makes a ton of sense atm.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Allergri post-match was asked: You said ‘try to remove five starters from Milan’ as a defence for bad performances:

But didn't this comment also come after a loss (to Monza)? So much for keeping quiet :lol: :lol: and played a technically good match? :lol: :lol:

Can we get a list of all posters who wanted Allegri here? They should be personally named and shamed.
F**k Allegri. I wanted him out when he was with us, and I have maintained that much of his success at Juve came from managing a very strong team (mostly put together by his predecessor) in a league where traditional rivals (Milan and Merda) were struggling. I (unsuccessfully) argued with Ladri fans a few years back, but they were enamored by the fraud (Allegri).

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Whoever the fck it is you talking about
Nonetheless you still a coke addicted hoe

Fuck yourself, rapist sympathizer

This nikka talkin about

“who is a better poster“ on RnB

what in the fuck? virgin level shit

im here for the greatest team in the world… AC Milan

fuck your e-cred bullshit

my team just clowned you

Might as well buy him a shirt that says "I'm a fucking ******".

View attachment 11697

unhappy-unsatisfied.gif

voom

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 11703

So nice having a CF who has the speed to run in behind

Rebic's reaction here kills me lol

Literally me watching all the selfish play today in the final third
He was even faster before ACL injury. I hope he score soon for confidence ,we need to rest Giroud. Ibra will be probably ready next month. Last hurrah for Ibra.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Shout out to Fik…bit shaky this season (with Kalulu also) which I think is in big part because of the way we play recently, no high like, no compactness …but great goal.
And the fucking passion he has! Celebrating Kalulu’s tackle. Not to mention his goal celebration.

This is a picture and half.

1D424030-17B6-40D7-9FE5-0FCC30300718.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule