Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Argentina

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
^ wait you wanted them to lose?

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
the majority of migrants are against the german team :proud::lol:
23a2fe8541338b21873b2c2054d02af43e3627e4.gif

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Saw that Marockans embarrassed themselves in Belgium. Good stuff.

Start sending immigrants back so that Africa can have more WC spots.
:lol:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
European teams deserve it because they've had decades to fail, talking about their history is weird to me when that history is about other teams being systematically excluded.

Especially since these same European teams are now filled with immigrants, especially African ones.

For God's sake Switzerland beat Cameroon, from a goal... from kid born in Cameroon.

Give more spots to African teams is all I am asking for. Keep Europeans the same, why not. But add more African teams.
A few things here and with the argument of last couple of pages.

1. Those immigrants in european teams would not have made it to the level they are today without growing up in those European countries, and being taught by those coaches, going through those youth systems etc. etc.

2. European teams are superior for sure, that's why the Euro cup sometimes is argued to be even more competitive than the World Cup. That is because they've invested into the sport a lot longer, more money and smarter than most other places. So the result is obviously, better competition, better players and so on.

3. If Ivory Coast, Algeria, Egypt etc can't qualify past Cameroon, what's the point of having them in the world cup?

4. If all of those african immigrants around european countries decided to represent their home countries, than you would have better competition in the African continent, but they don't.

5. Look at the teams that these players are playing for currently, for example Tunisia, is any player in Tunisia on a top club?

More players playing for top clubs = better national team, for the most part

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

There is drama about this really??

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought I could understand what they are saying but I don't.

Can we have a rough translation?

Canelo: Just like how I respect Argentina, you have to respect Mexico. I'm not talking about Argentina as a country but Messi specifically for the bullshit he pulled.

Aguero: Mr. Canelo don't look for excuses or problems, I'm sure you know nothing of football and what goes on in locker rooms. The shirts are always on the floor because of the sweat and if you look closely (aggressive tone) you see he takes off his shoe and hits it without noticing it.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I thought I could understand what they are saying but I don't.

Can we have a rough translation?

Twitter doesn’t automatically translate it for you? Even in webpage if you don’t have an account?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Canelo: Just like how I respect Argentina, you have to respect Mexico. I'm not talking about Argentina as a country but Messi specifically for the bullshit he pulled.

Aguero: Mr. Canelo don't look for excuses or problems, I'm sure you know nothing of football and what goes on in locker rooms. The shirts are always on the floor because of the sweat and if you look closely (aggressive tone) you see he takes off his shoe and hits it without noticing it.
Thanks.. I still can't figure out what the argument is about :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
^^Force Publique

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score

But why? Why are they doing this? I don't get it.

Alot of these are 14-16 wich somewhat excuse their behaviour

cause i grow up with those rats i used to say this problem comes from bothside...blabla theyre bad but society rejects them blabla
but nowdays i just say deport them...
there are some socio economic and demographic issues at play here too but really moroccans are kinda ********
this is coming from an expert who seen morrocans in natural habitat and abroad
they started making ape sounds...thats all i gotta explain

ur in europe just make money and fuck bitches?
deport them cause there is plenty of hardworking people in their countries who would love to come in their place

I could also show u this video and tell u ah no its not true but no..its true..moroccans are savage af

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Alot of these are 14-16 wich somewhat excuse their behaviour

cause i grow up with those rats i used to say this problem comes from bothside...blabla theyre bad but society rejects them blabla
but nowdays i just say deport them...
there are some socio economic and demographic issues at play here too but really moroccans are kinda ********
this is coming from an expert who seen morrocans in natural habitat and abroad
they started making ape sounds...thats all i gotta explain

ur in europe just make money and fuck bitches?
deport them cause there is plenty of hardworking people in their countries who would love to come in their place

I could also show u this video and tell u ah no its not true but no..its true..moroccans are savage af

i was just about to say that those that are the most pissed off at this are probably ordinary Moroccans in Belgium

i could be wrong though i don't know :lol:

Schedule