• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Respect to Morocco they gave their all but it wasn’t to be first African nation in the semi’s - and of course France steady as ever it will be a well contested final.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Alvarez scores an amazing goal against Croatia. The best goal of the match. But people were jizzing over Messi! The pass and dribble by Messi before the pass was excellent. But Alvarez goal was the best move of the match. He should have been the MOTM.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Alvarez scores an amazing goal against Croatia. The best goal of the match. But people were jizzing over Messi! The pass and dribble by Messi before the pass was excellent. But Alvarez goal was the best move of the match. He should have been the MOTM.
I hope you're not talking about the fluke FIFA 18 goal where the ball kept bouncing back to him.
Messi's run + dribble + pass was frankly legendary.
It broke me :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
A rare miss from omer486
I am pretty sure he wouldve been motm if not for that messi assist

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just know Leaf logged into his burner account after the goal and reminded people on twitter how Argentina committed genocide back in the day :proud:
Totally :D
My uncle is a total sjw but likes Messi....so I was like.....you know the Nazi's rounded up all the black ppl and killed them for sport right?
And he was like "Really...guess it's France or Morocco for me" to which I said "Educate yourself :o"

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My uncle is a total sjw but likes Messi....so I was like.....you know the Nazi's rounded up all the black ppl and killed them for sport right?
And he was like "Really...guess it's France or Morocco for me" to which I said "Educate yourself :o"
When did the Nazis ever do that? Black people seem to have been surprisingly low on their priority list and even a quick google search didn't really show any organized programs, apart from unorganized warcrimes against POWs.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Maradona is excluded since he never identified as white (proud of his Guaraní blood) and is of Croatian descent :o

The rest of the Argentineans are guilty, especially Messi

KP_382667_crop_1200x720.jpg

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
A rare miss from omer486
To his point though - they arent even showing the Alvarez solo goal in highlights in the US, only the penalty and Messi assist.

If Messi scored that goal it would be on repeat every WC programme and advert

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A rare miss from omer486

What about the 1st goal? Getting a penalty ( Alvarez ) is bigger than scoring a penalty ( Even if Messi hit a very nice penalty! ). And that's when the match looked even or even slightly in Croatia's favour) Alvarez changed the match by getting the penalty.

He got 1 penalty and also had 2 non penalty goals in the match!! Easy MOTM for a non-biased observer!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Tonali and Bennacer are better than Enzo.
Ben - Tonali - Enzo. Thats a nice mid.

...........................................................................................

Manchester City striker Julian Alvarez is being celebrated in Argentina after helping his country reach the World Cup final.

Alvarez scored twice in the 3-0 semifinal win yesterday against Croatia.

"Nobody imagined the participation and the weight he is having in this World Cup," captain Lionel Messi said. "His help has been spectacular, he played an extraordinary game.

"It has been an extraordinary appearance, he deserves it because he is a great boy."

Argentina coach Lionel Scaloni also said: "At his age, it's normal for him to want to eat the world."

Argentina midfielder Rodrigo de Paul later stated: "What defines Julián in one sentence? This boy is a crack, nothing more..."

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When did the Nazis ever do that? Black people seem to have been surprisingly low on their priority list and even a quick google search didn't really show any organized programs, apart from unorganized warcrimes against POWs.
It's an old rumor about the Nazi's that allegedly escaped to Argentina. Don't know about how accurate it is...but a guy like him ate it up :thumbsup:

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gery should buy us mcalister, amrabat, and kudus.
And if they sell leao.. gakpo and ziyech is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule