• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
In terms of midfield that would solve a lot of the issues eith having Bennacer at anchor:thumbsup:
Having a CAM is nice too though, especially with someone like Giroud who can creat for a CAM or SS playing off him.

I prefer that flat three man midfield with a false nine up top. Either side midfielder can transform into an AM during the attacking phase. Another possibility is that the false nine can drop deep and the midfielders and wingers can attack the free space.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Last year it was not even a dime so Paolo going all out GK spree this year
- Flossin with his new money
he negotiated until the last minute for his contract extension to finally be allowed to spend those few bucks gerry found under his mattress.:g:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
A very good deal, although I wish the release clause would be in the 75 million euro region.
50m release clause, he's gone in a year.
50mil would make him the second highest transfer of an algerian player behind mahrez. it's a reasonable fee imo. i doubt any club would pay more.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
he negotiated until the last minute for his contract extension to finally be allowed to spend those few bucks gerry found under his mattress.:g:
you gotta appreciate those gerry dollars, they don't come easily

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right now I don’t see anyone paying 50m for Ben. In any case it will be enough money to replace him

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
So, Theo, Tomori, Kalulu, and Bennacer have renewed. Amazing work by our management. They have ensured our nucleus remains intact without spending a hefty sum. Good stuff.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
most of the time these days…

The NYC… trying to make some shit happen

will be more active in about 12-18 months.

forza milan
Don’t get killed in nyc. City has become escape from ny

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The release clause is a bummer, should’ve got rid of that
Its obviously important to him and its better than what has happened in the past.
- At the bare minimum we shouldnt have to fret about him walking for free like the others

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, Theo, Tomori, Kalulu, and Bennacer have renewed. Amazing work by our management. They have ensured our nucleus remains intact without spending a hefty sum. Good stuff.
They have yet to have a problem with a player they themselves signed. Leao is a special case because of his fine attached to him, but we’ll see. But the only players people whined about leaving were not players Maldini signed, they were on contracts from past management. Gets overlooked on here.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Its obviously important to him and its better than what has happened in the past.
- At the bare minimum we shouldnt have to fret about him walking for free like the others
Yes, this is just it. I don’t take these renewals as the players will stay until 2027; only that we are not at a disadvantage if we have to sell.

For example, if Leao renews, I only see him with us until 2025.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Also seems Rafa is close
They have yet to have a problem with a player they themselves signed. Leao is a special case because of his fine attached to him, but we’ll see. But the only players people whined about leaving were not players Maldini signed, they were on contracts from past management. Gets overlooked on here.
I think Sam and Brk have made that point multiple times.

This Bennacer deal was looking to not follow that trend but it proved out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule