• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If anything, we undersold... we are owed money and these special prosecutors better help us in getting it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Reading some comments online

"9 clubs investigated only Juventus punished"

As if investigation means punishment must follow :lol: duhh dumbass no wrongdoings where found in the other investigations

"We'll come back stronger as always"

Speaks for itself really and answers my question. They don't care about the cheating.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know hindsight is 20/20 but we should have gotten Botman.

Dude is killing it in England.
Botman looks good, but I don't think he suits our setup. The fact that both Lille and Newcastle play him with a CB next to him at LB, underlines why Maldini (he said this) changed his mind about Botman.

At Newcastle, they stick Dan Burn next to him, while at Lille they put Djalo next to him. Burn played CB before Botman came, and he's naturally a CB. Djalo is playing CB for Lille now.

I think our LCB spot needs to have insane speed to cover for Theo and Leao. Maybe we'll change the way we play?

Unless Thiaw and Gabbia get their shit together, with Kjaer looking rusty still, it looks like we do need another CB, even if Tomori and Kalulu return to their imperious selves. I just don't think we need someone like Botman for that spot. I think CBs in the mold of Wesley Fofana, Simakan, etc are what is needed to cover that LCB spot.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t mind Juve getting the penalty reduced. Just don’t remove it please. I want us to be at least 7-9 pts above them.

If we beat Lazio, we’re still in the scudetto race imo. Dropping any pts there means it’s over

From the Eurosport article: It is being widely reported in Italian media that the club will appeal the decision. They have 30 days to do so. If the appeal is successful, the penalty cannot be changed, and it will be removed in its entirety.

I can easily see them dragging this shit even to CAS if the appeal won't be successful. I wouldn't pop the champagne just now. Let's focus on our own problems and how to resolve them. We'll see where Juve is at the end of the season and go from there...

I'd rather take -15.

Damn, they better not do this to me.

We don’t make money selling players so we knew we’d be fine

It was #daPlan all along :proud:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For those who speak Italian, here's Avsim speaking about the 15 points deduction. Avsim is a Juve fan but studied law (I think he also works in that environment). He's very good at explaining the legal matter in words even I can comprehend. And he's one of the only Juve fans I know of speaking very harshly about Agbellis desasters and he actually called those deductions already in October and why they'd be only the beginning in a legal fight that can easily drag for a couple of years but also easily end with Juve being relegated as things stand.

I haven't watched his latest video yet, I'll post a summary in English as soon as I did but maybe someone wants to watch it now with automatically generates subtitles so here you go:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Botman looks good, but I don't think he suits our setup. The fact that both Lille and Newcastle play him with a CB next to him at LB, underlines why Maldini (he said this) changed his mind about Botman.

At Newcastle, they stick Dan Burn next to him, while at Lille they put Djalo next to him. Burn played CB before Botman came, and he's naturally a CB. Djalo is playing CB for Lille now.

I think our LCB spot needs to have insane speed to cover for Theo and Leao. Maybe we'll change the way we play?

Unless Thiaw and Gabbia get their shit together, with Kjaer looking rusty still, it looks like we do need another CB, even if Tomori and Kalulu return to their imperious selves. I just don't think we need someone like Botman for that spot. I think CBs in the mold of Wesley Fofana, Simakan, etc are what is needed to cover that LCB spot.

We really need a CB because hoping Tomori or Kalulu get back into form is pointless.

Another CB would actually force them to step up their game too and not be complacent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule