• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
anyone else interest in Milan and football just really diminishing lately?

This shits dead and I think it finally struck me just how trash serie a n Italy is

could be twitter or the fact that I live in England n their fans finally got to me

Also fuck Jerry this guy just vanished. What was the point of this takeover

I’m off to drink penis envy tea

Duede, man the fuck up, you're better than this, you can do it 💪

Don't let the English fans pull you down... Yes times are tough with Milan and Italian football, but just think about how much better looking Italian football female fans are than the English ✌️

And, don't drink the pee pee tea, get some Campari in you and embrace the bitter!!!

I believe in you buddy 😁

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Duede, man the fuck up, you're better than this, you can do it 💪

Don't let the English fans pull you down... Yes times are tough with Milan and Italian football, but just think about how much better looking Italian football female fans are than the English ✌️

And, don't drink the pee pee tea, get some Campari in you and embrace the bitter!!!

I believe in you buddy 😁
I dont think we are far off.
Just one year ago we won the title.
We are regressing but at least we know the reason which is something positive.
MMM fucked up the mercato & one good mercato or two can put us right on track.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As far as the “plusvalenza case” is concerned Juve is getting charged for “lack of loyalty”, accounting fictitious values in the market not based on sporting merit.

That’s what made them “too big too fail.”

Idk how damning the evidence is but this would be extraordinary. This is something a lot of top clubs do, and it could set a precedent against future cases if it doesn’t get successfully appealed. I dont think its related to their “wage altering”, but figc is using them owning up to it as momentum.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
anyone else interest in Milan and football just really diminishing lately?

This shits dead and I think it finally struck me just how trash serie a n Italy is

could be twitter or the fact that I live in England n their fans finally got to me

Also fuck Jerry this guy just vanished. What was the point of this takeover

I’m off to drink penis envy tea
yup been like that for a decade. calciopoli has buried the league and juve's dominance was the last nail in the coffin. shit like this plusvalenza case happens in no other top 4 league. corrupt club management, old half-empty stadiums, poor clubs. last CL title over 10 years ago. the league has a pathetic view among international fans.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not unfair. The fact that is happened years ago doesn't change anything. Making some easy and unreal profits allows them the operate on the market with more comfort and to be able to keep their players. So, you could say that they are strong now because of these fake profits.
Imagine us selling Hauge for 35 m, Paqueta for 50 m and Piatek for 40 m. We would've been much stronger now, despite all these transfers happening years ago.

Fake profits don't bring in real money! They just make it look like their is more revenue than there really is. Someone has to put in the money for the spending. Fake profits are only useful if you have an owner willing to spend. The owner puts in money and the fake profits make it look like it came from the club's own revenues.

And it seems that with a spending owner, fake profits can be a pretty good strategy unless you become extreme like Juve and add extra valuations to your books on the already inflated valuations agreed with the club on the other side of the deal!

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yup been like that for a decade. calciopoli has buried the league and juve's dominance was the last nail in the coffin. shit like this plusvalenza case happens in no other top 4 league. corrupt club management, old half-empty stadiums, poor clubs. last CL title over 10 years ago. the league has a pathetic view among international fans.
PL is on a different level, but in Germany you have a certified one club league and in Spain financial scandals are legion, they just go more after the players as well.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fake profits don't bring in real money! They just make it look like their is more revenue than there really is. Someone has to put in the money for the spending. Fake profits are only useful if you have an owner willing to spend. The owner puts in money and the fake profits make it look like it came from the club's own revenues.

And it seems that with a spending owner, fake profits can be a pretty good strategy unless you become extreme like Juve and add extra valuations to your books on the already inflated valuations agreed with the club on the other side of the deal!
If we sell Paqueta for 50 m, we receive 50 m. How is that not real money?

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

ripbozo-packwatch.gif

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Tbh

I dont get this case against Juve

Is the plusvalenza shit they were doing dodgy? Sure, of course it is.

But it isnt illegal. After all, player values are subjective. Just look at some of the ridiculous transfer lately.

For example, Bayern bought Mathys Tel for like 35m or so despite him playing barely any professional games. What about the ridiculous amounts RM are paying for youngsters from Brazil.

Not to mention the countless deals English clubs are doing, pawning off youth players for ridiculous money.

Almost every club does it. How do you exactly value a players worth? Story is that they used Transfermarkt as a basis for their argument...like really? Transfermarkt?.

Of course it's a different story if Juve were nor recording the correct values agreed upon between the clubs, but havent heard anything official about that. Its all just hearsay at the moment.

Seems to me they are only getting punished because their management was dumb enough get themselves recorded. You would think they would have learnt from the last time it happened lol.

Regardless, like it or not - this isnt good for the league. 2006 destroyed Serie A, and just when they are atleast attempting to make some sort of a comeback, back down they go again.

Fucking Juve.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Hekky Z is current starting 11 player for top EPL club who just spent 500 mill in 1 week
Was best player the last 2 games too
Now he is 30 though

Stay humble
No

He is a starting player for a team that is currently midtable.

And they are spending shitloads of money because he has been utterly useless for them.

yungeddy

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why would they send their best player (in many games) on loan? Does that mean their owner has money but no brain?

Chelsea and Ziyech have a very bad relation..something ziyech has with many clubs and coaches
Ziyech will also go nowhere on loan

yungeddy

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
clubs interested in hekky z:
ajax last summer
roma this winter

clubs interested : poor pigeon not gonna know this
clubs media rumoured to be interested: roma milan totenham manutd atletico ajax (noone gives a fuck though about what the media says)
Mind u this is a 30 year old player

anywayyyy

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I refuse to live in a world where Inter and Napoli get away from this scot-free too. Milan, Lazio and Roma are the only clubs from the top 6 who should be acquitted from any sort of 'investigation'.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
clubs interested : poor pigeon not gonna know this
clubs media rumoured to be interested: roma milan totenham manutd atletico ajax (noone gives a fuck though about what the media says)
Mind u this is a 30 year old player

anywayyyy
you can gas him up all you want but in the end no top club is really interested in him even though he doesn't seem to have a good relationship with chelsea. they also sign a new winger every week because hekky z is so good.:lol:
he finally assisted a goal this season. against palace.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule