AC Milan - Sassuolo 29/01/2023 12:30 CET

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was one of the biggest Pioli supporters but playing Gabbia instead of giving Thiaw a chance, not playing Leao, not trying CDK on the wing...

What the fuck is he doing?
Italian fraud. Insanity doing same shit over and over.

Last year when zlatan was speaking and he was standing in tge corner like little bitch, told everything about him and team.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Yes...but have you heard...

ssc-napoli-sassy.gif

im off my seat tapping to the beats.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
It is so so easy for Sassuolo to play through us. There's no pressing, no urgency. Sassuolo playing out from the back with no pressure lead to the second goal. Tata is a disaster.
And Sass is going through a terrible moment as well - that says it all about us

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There's currently no alternative and his salary is accounted for. The Champions of Italy are forced to play with a seriously subpar backup keeper because primarily he fits the financial parameters....
we have a new GK from Colombia

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
As I already said, Giampaolo level, no ideas, mentally and physically drained. I don't understand why management isn't doing anything. Giampaolo got fired after just a few games, after a victory, we can do the same now.

This team needs better tactics, more stability, Pioli is incapable of this atm.
Maldini betrayed by his own "grow together" words

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
They were happy to pass the group stage in CL.
Because we have a tremendous success by beating austrian and Croatian team and get qualified. First time in the history Italian champion can beat mighty austrian champion😂 by the way last year we were better in Championship league just we were in pot 4. We demolished atletico here. Referee stole the game. We beat atletico there. This year Chelsea easily beat us in both games. We beat 2 fodder team salzburg and Zagreb.

But according to maldini and some fans this is tremendous success. If this is tremendous than inter eliminated Barca , Napoli crushed Liverpool and scored 5 in Ajax away game what is tremendous.

We are 2nd😂😂😂 and we qualified in champions league😂😂 such a bullshit. Now what you will say. Maldini even couldnt find a loaned average goalkeeper in January. 50 million for trash cans. We have a stubborn coach like 70 years old stubborn men. I blame RedBird but they are the least responsible ones. Maldini and pioli are fired today in any other club in the world

Last edited:

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
and maldini had the guts to challenge inter for second star lmao. look at your job proudy. fuck

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We miss kessie point blank period!

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Really don't understand why Pioli insists on not giving Thiaw a shot. Gabbia and Tatarusanu need to have a seat immediately. Leao and Thiaw on. Rebic hasn't been bad at all maybe put him on the right.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
It’s not that we need Kessie, we need a third midfielder, whoever that is. We can’t defend in this psycho shape with Gabbia, Tata and just two midfielders and the team low on confidence and lacking form.

It’s not viable. Sassuolo didn’t play that well. Their moves just exploited a ridiculous amount of space in the midfield.

I’m so disappointed in Pioli. The problem was never the players, it’s insisting on a 424 shape (that’s basically what it is) and leaving our midfield wide open for counters since we can’t counterpress or defend in wide open space anymore.

He’s still insisting on the crazy off ball patterns we successfully implemented last season. We don’t have the players for that right now, chief among them Maignan. So why insist on it?!
I think he’s too scared to change honestly. Stumbled upon a winning formula for the first time in his career last year and doesn’t know how to reinvent it

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Honestly, for insisting on playing anything but a safe 433 for the sixth time in a row, I’m almost #PioliOut myself.
We are getting owned by a trash Sassuolo.

Every single game is worse than the other.

How can anyone still not be fully #PioliOut is the real question

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Napoli could well be 15 points clear after 20 games

That is unnaceptable

Schedule